neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

jdhthegr8 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:51 pm
Amarantha wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:40 pm Once the channel has been opened can't they just go back and forth as they please? Sometimes there just is not much to do around here so I would like for them to be able to go have fun and mingle when they want.
After following the instructions of the channel I make it clear to my spirits verbally that they are welcome to use it during any "downtime" at their own discretion. I followed up with them recently about this topic and they confirmed they had been using it at various times
Oh thank you! :]
I think this is such a great thing for our spirits! There were a few of mine I was secretly hoping would not want to go only because I am so use to them being right by me but I don't want to hold them back from such a wonderful opportunity.
I wonder what they do there? In my head I imagine this huge spirit party. If I were a spirit I would DEFINITELY want to go! Wonder what they learn, what they talk about. Do they talk to each other about each others "keepers". Do they socialize like humans at a party/gathering and be like "Hey man you will never guess what I did last week with my human companion"
In the future I will check in with my companions who did not want to go and see if they have changed their minds. It might be nice for them to at least have the channel open so they can go if they wish and if not then no problem. I of course always want them around me as that is why I got them but do not want them to miss out on a great experience.
They energy last night here was full of excitement as I asked who wanted to go and recited their name and code words and then it was like POOF they gone lmao. It suddenly felt lighter here. I might ask my werewolf and hellhound in the future if they can just be sure to be back for bedtime lol. Last night I felt a little lonely without them.
I do have another question though. My son has a spirit of his own and my step dad to has one. If their spirits wanted to go do they need to recite the code words themselves or can I say it for them? I asked my sons spirit last night if she was interested in going and she did not want to but I just wonder for in the future if she changes her mind.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I sent all of mine away last night except for some of my newbies and my Bluejays. Some came back already. But not all of them. I definitely did not had my black dragon around to wake me up for work. I slept in. Ash, send him home, please. x*D O.Op

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Chavah wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:54 am I sent all of mine away last night except for some of my newbies and my Bluejays. Some came back already. But not all of them. I definitely did not had my black dragon around to wake me up for work. I slept in. Ash, send him home, please. x*D O.Op
all mine came back too and then a few more that didn't want to go the first time I asked again ans decided they wanted to last night. mostly now the only ones left who have not gone are the more anti social ones.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
jdhthegr8
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Amarantha wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:01 pm I do have another question though. My son has a spirit of his own and my step dad to has one. If their spirits wanted to go do they need to recite the code words themselves or can I say it for them? I asked my sons spirit last night if she was interested in going and she did not want to but I just wonder for in the future if she changes her mind.
It creates a channel that they have the ability to go through anytime. You won't have to "open the door" for them!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:01 pm I do have another question though. My son has a spirit of his own and my step dad to has one. If their spirits wanted to go do they need to recite the code words themselves or can I say it for them? I asked my sons spirit last night if she was interested in going and she did not want to but I just wonder for in the future if she changes her mind.
I'm a quite often a literalist person. I think that we cannot send other people's spirits to these channels, according to what the instructions in the first post say:

"I am offering an open Channel for any of you who want to send any of your WA-only spirits to commune & visit with my established, White Arts spirits. To use the Channel simply say the spirit's name who you want to go and say the following Code Words which will be your spirit's way to me: "Vaya Shari Tel" (Vah-yah Shar-ee Tell)"

[my italics]

You could ask CH support for confirmation.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

hmm.. i actually don't know what else to task my spirit. i gave her mainly protection tasks like blocking wandering spirits esp with malicious intentions. now, i asked to protect me from diseases.

i have also told her to help me to improve my psychic/telepathy skills so i could communicate with her better. so lately, i felt she took me to her world and meditate there, which was nice.

at the beginning when she arrived, i tested her skill on requesting to unclog my sink. oops. asking a high ranking spirit to do that... it was a success on the first few tries. when the sink got clogged again, she didn't like my wishes to unclog the sink but i think she did something to it since it's now almost back to normal.

so i guess i don't have a lot of things happening in my life for my spirit to practice. my spirit's skills are mainly protecting and wish-granting.

maybe, i can try wishing for more freebies by winning contests/giveaways.

any suggestions are welcomed by me.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

This is wonderful! My DA spirit was really excited about this. Two of my WA spirits seemed quite interested as well. I hope that they enjoy themselves!

I also wish I could join in the fun!

SolAsteria
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 2

I came across this thread while searching for threads on spirit tasking and I wonder if we can send WA entities to the DA channel? I asked my companions if they want to go and my radiant light khodam wanted to go to the DA channel to learn more about protection from a DA standpoint.

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Just sent my Hinnagami Djinn over. So far he was the only on excited by the idea. Not too surprised that he wanted to go- he's a bit of an academic and LOVES learning. He's also taken it upon himself to act as a Master Spirit- so he probably wants to be the first so he can tell everyone else about it.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

SolAsteria wrote: Mon Oct 04, 2021 3:18 pm I came across this thread while searching for threads on spirit tasking and I wonder if we can send WA entities to the DA channel? I asked my companions if they want to go and my radiant light khodam wanted to go to the DA channel to learn more about protection from a DA standpoint.
I don't think so, as I assume the DA channel is energetically coded (not sure if that's the right word) for DA energy beings - but I don't know.

You could email support@creepyhollows.com and ask them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Spirit Tasking”