You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I've only just come across this post, and I'm super grateful for your generous offer, ash and magnolia.

I asked my entire keep if any would be interested and 2 declined, 1 was indifferent and 5 were eager (all of those who said yes are angels who were bound to me by yourself magnolia, which possibly could be the reason they are so willing lol)

I just sent my first bound Courtwind angel to see what she can learn and said please return whenever you wish. Very intreguing 0:)

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Just sent my Long there ^0^ he is excited and went right away with my phoenix ❤️

Midnight's Promise
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 260
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
Zodiac:

Thank you for offering this. I just shared it with my spirit family.

My Family (so far!):
Succubus x2 spirits x1 living entity, Angels (Bronwyn, Courtwind x4, Sterling), Djinn (Cleopatra, Besei, Alhena, Badriyah, Ayah, Gold x3, Astral Malichai, Wajdi, Norse, Falak), Egyptian BOHD Vampire, Immortals (Isis, Lilith, Amon-Re, Ferronia, Daphne), Volkh x3, Wraith x3, Chupacabra, Draugr, Gargoyle, Hellhound, Werewolf, Hippalectryon, Ash Vampire, Phoenix, Gorgon, Duojna, Betadi Drow Elf, Patupaiarehe
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello Magnolia, is this post still alive? It's rather old post and I wish to know if there is an upgraded version of this exist. What type of practices can they learn? Can I suggest and task them to tell about it to be more effective in bringing back experience in particular areas? What about a spirit that I have not heard for so long and I do miss them? Can I get a report from you Mag about it and see how can I learn about my own mistakes by them telling you what i need to be clear about or get better at? How long it takes for them to stay and come back to me?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:48 am Hello Magnolia, is this post still alive? It's rather old post and I wish to know if there is an upgraded version of this exist. What type of practices can they learn? Can I suggest and task them to tell about it to be more effective in bringing back experience in particular areas? What about a spirit that I have not heard for so long and I do miss them? Can I get a report from you Mag about it and see how can I learn about my own mistakes by them telling you what i need to be clear about or get better at? How long it takes for them to stay and come back to me?
The last I heard, the channels are permanently open - but they are overseen by members of ASH & Magnolia's spirit families. So there'll be no report from either ASH or Magnolia. You would be able to ask your spirits how they got on, depending on how well you're currently communicating with them. Afaik it's a generalised channel for our spirits to learn.

But to check whether these channels *are* still open, I think the most direct way of finding out is to email CH support, with a link to the first post in this thread.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

. Thank you so much Lewk. I cheked with my angels, only 2 were kind of eager to go. But I am also concerned about the distance, i am in Australia.

Plus I won't send any new tickets right now, because i have already 2 tickets submitted today. I'll look into this later on,after the new CH website shop program settled.

Lewk wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:35 am
Chavah wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 7:48 am Hello Magnolia, is this post still alive? It's rather old post and I wish to know if there is an upgraded version of this exist. What type of practices can they learn? Can I suggest and task them to tell about it to be more effective in bringing back experience in particular areas? What about a spirit that I have not heard for so long and I do miss them? Can I get a report from you Mag about it and see how can I learn about my own mistakes by them telling you what i need to be clear about or get better at? How long it takes for them to stay and come back to me?

The last I heard, the channels are permanently open - but they are overseen by members of ASH & Magnolia's spirit families. So there'll be no report from either ASH or Magnolia. You would be able to ask your spirits how they got on, depending on how well you're currently communicating with them. Afaik it's a generalised channel for our spirits to learn.

But to check whether these channels *are* still open, I think the most direct way of finding out is to email CH support, with a link to the first post in this thread.

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

About 2 weeks ago I opened the channel for my 3 Fae, and I can say that I felt them get excited, then their presence disappear. Might need to talk to them today and ask what sorts of fun they've been up to over there!

Hitthuginn
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 110
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cleopatra Djinn

Chavah wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:46 am . Thank you so much Lewk. I cheked with my angels, only 2 were kind of eager to go. But I am also concerned about the distance, i am in Australia.

WRT distance, are all the ones you'd be interested in going T5C3 and/or Dynamic? Could be that one or two don't meet the requirements based on distances as are usually listed for the classes. I admittedly don't know much about how channels work so that might not be relevant

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

jdhthegr8 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:12 pm
Chavah wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:46 am . Thank you so much Lewk. I cheked with my angels, only 2 were kind of eager to go. But I am also concerned about the distance, i am in Australia.

WRT distance, are all the ones you'd be interested in going T5C3 and/or Dynamic? Could be that one or two don't meet the requirements based on distances as are usually listed for the classes. I admittedly don't know much about how channels work so that might not be relevant

Distance isn't a problem for bound spirits, actually. They don't travel quite the way we do. And the physical plane is only one way to travel.

The CH classification for distance relates only to spell bindings and is only about the distance the target of a spell is from the binding. So, if your spell binding is bridged to you, you can link to it via the bridging from anywhere. By the way, if you're well bonded with a bound spirit - even if the binding is not bridged to you - you can probably contact or connect with them from any distance too. The bridging helps make it easier for the keeper.

A lot of the time you probably may not even be targeting other people or places far away with your spell bindings. See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/class-ra ... irits.html. There is no mention of distance iro spirits there.

Just to put some of that into perspective - if someone had a number of unbound, 'attached' spirit companions, there would be no vessel or magical binding. They would linked to the person (if they wish to be). So distance or location again would be no issue.

find it again.
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:06 pm
jdhthegr8 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:12 pm

Distance would be no problem with this channel, in my opinion. You speak the words and thereby make the connection, I believe.

Distance isn't a problem for bound spirits, actually. They don't travel quite the way we do. And the physical plane is only one way to travel.

The CH classification for distance relates only to spell bindings and is only about the distance the target of a spell is from the binding. So, if your spell binding is bridged to you, you can link to it via the bridging from anywhere. By the way, if you're well bonded with a bound spirit - even if the binding is not bridged to you - you can probably contact or connect with them from any distance too. The bridging helps make it easier for the keeper.

A lot of the time you probably may not even be targeting other people or places far away with your spell bindings. See https://shop.creepyhollows.com/class-ra ... irits.html. There is no mention of distance iro spirits there.

Just to put some of that into perspective - if someone had a number of unbound, 'attached' spirit companions, there would be no vessel or magical binding. They would linked to the person (if they wish to be). So distance or location again would be no issue.

find it again.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”