Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

OleanderAndChaos wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 4:07 pm I wanted to ask
Did you have like a last hoorah of attacks ? I mean after you decided to take action and before you got all protection in place, did you feel like they threw everything they could before the "gap" ( for lack of a better word ) closed? Or was it all just the same attacks until your protection fell into place? I am going thru a similar situation and I have a few theories I am trying to work out . Thank you uwu
I apologize for the late response Im not sure how I didnt see your reply before. Crazy as it sounds, what Im going through is what youll find on the internet as a form of "gangstalking". It's not crazy aliens and men in black type stuff, its my blood relatives but scores of other people from my past and then others, that have had no way of knowing one another until I found out one way or another they were meeting or talking or were somehow friends. And all of them who used to be friends and family have now turned on me and my wife. For no reason other than to cause chaos. Thats their words. Its insanity.

As far as a last hoorah, no. Attacks come in waves of intensity. If they see or sense us being weak, by life stress, or sickness or by them causing the weakness like arguing out of nowhere and chaos...then attacks will happen and happen a lot. But they die down to nothing for awhile. Sometimes a couple months at a time. Then liitle things start happening and then bam theyre back at it again. Its been this way since I met my wife in 2016. I've got no way to explain it. But theres very real metaphysical attacks on top of the physical stuff.

Whats your situation if you dont mind my asking?

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine
KnightofAvalon
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: True Self
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: None Yet
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 6:38 pm Trail cameras and security cameras cost a lot less than they used to, if either of those is a viable option. Security systems might be a worthwhile investment, too.

Give yourself a WiFi password that will be hard to crack, and make sure the settings on everything don’t have the factory default password on them. That’s way too easy to look up.

If it’s an option, consider a restraining order against them all, too.

May they get back what they send out. Ideally, THAT will inspire them to get lives and stop harassing people.
Definitely true! Ive got decent cyber security knowledge but thing is my wife likes ease of convenience a lot so our wifi is not factory but its not terribly hard either lol. We've got dogs and lights and cameras etc. The physical side of it is pretty well covered its just them taking advantage of our stress and my wifes health at times that gets me riled up. They wouldnt have half a prayer if we werent dealing with other thing on top of this.

"One should never battle demons on an empty stomach"-John Constantine

Return to “Spirit Tasking”