A wonderful thing my spirits did

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Since this is a tasking section of the forum I thought I would post here a little thing that my spirit family helped me with.

I tasked my spirit family to help a little three month-old puppy who ran away from her owner on new year's eve. The poor puppy had gotten frightened by the fireworks and had just disappeared completely. This news touched me on many levels and it seemed like a very dangerous situation for a little puppy to be in. She was so young, lost in winter.
I only read about it about a week after it happened and she hadn't been found yet. I tasked my wraith and some protective spirits to protect her and then my angels and dragons to help her find her way to safety, to people who would take care of her. It seemed she was frightened of the people searching her, and there are wolves, foxes and other animals around.So it was a difficult task. I did some energy work on the situation myself too.
She was lost for almost three weeks, finally few days ago she was found, she had just followed a man walking his dog to this man's home. It's quite miraculous that she is even alive, such an unlikely thing.
I have no doubt that my spirits had a lot to do with it and I'm so grateful to them.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Such a relief! This kind of happenstance makes me so sad. It truly is wonderful that they were able to help with the situation.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
chemtrailchild
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: less of a mess
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Arsinée
Zodiac:

Wow this is incredible!! It's so nice of you to task your spirits for such a cause. If I was able to communicate clearly with my spirits, these are the kinds of things I would hope to task my spirits too. Job well done to you and your amazing spirits <3

"Self-belief does not necessarily ensure success, but self-disbelief assuredly spawns failure." —Albert Bandura

Some Spirits in My Keep:
Nymphos, Psy & Sang Vamps, Faeries, Human spirits, High Elf, Silver Dragon, Djinn, Pegasus, Unicorn, Gargoyles, Gregori, Volkh, Sandman, Bannik, Harpy, Lynx, Baba Yaga, Angels, hellhound, Gaki, Ayla, Azille, Fox, Sprites, Nixie, Ielle, Arkan Sonney's, Pasirili, Limcorus, Narinat, Sand Walker, Masheba, Tampi, Kinnara, Valecose..(all from CH)
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

That's really cool. Was this something you saw on the news or a local neighborhood app/board or something?

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:That's really cool. Was this something you saw on the news or a local neighborhood app/board or something?
I read it from the paper. This happened in a city I used to live in and I have family living in that area so I follow the news from there. I followed the story closely as soon as I became aware of it.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Well that's pretty amazing, and I'm glad you and your keep were able to help him survive and guide him to safety.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

It's moments like these that really make you feel confident in the existence of magic and the Paranormal, but more than that, thankful for it. I'm so happy to hear of the puppy's safety. I can only hope others will try to do such a good service if they heard similar news.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Awww I'm so glad the little puppy is fine now.
Such a big heart you have for tasking your spirit family to help in this situation and they did such a great job too!

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

A very wonderful thing <3 Rarely am I so confident in anyone's ANYTHING abilities but your spiritual gifts and kind heart are truly something special, Aurum. I'm so glad the puppy is safe!

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

<3 Thank you all. I didn't make this thread to draw attention to myself, I just wanted to show gratitude for my spirit family who performed what might be called a miracle.
This was a particularly wonderful thing for me because I often feel they don't really help me with anything in my own life but if it's these kinds of things they're willing to do I'm more than happy.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”