Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Idk
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

What are some tasks they can be assigned?
I would assume it depends on what theyre good at, but if you're new and dont do your own spells or summons what can they help with?

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I don’t formally task my companions, but there are a few things that the incubi here have done to help me out. I asked a few of my ubi companions for input on this response as well.

Here are just a few of the ideas we came up with that tasks might be able to be based around:

Some may be more protective in nature allowing them to help with warding and defending/alerting their companion if there’s any malicious spirits or spells attempting to bother them.

I will say based off of personal experience they’d be able to help in dream work as well, especially dream recall and lucid dreaming.

They may also be able to aid in self confidence/self love for people that struggle with this.

Glamours would be another one. Allowing their companion to give off a certain energy/vibe. They could help cloaking their human companion’s energy if wished (although I suppose this would fall under protection.)

Help in attracting romantic/sexual attention.

Aiding in activating/healing/cleansing energy points. The sacral and heart in particular, but they may be able to help with the others as well.

That’s all I can think of for now. Hopefully that helps at least a little bit!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Jukebox wrote:What are some tasks they can be assigned?

This depends on you, your needs, the type of Succubus and/or Nympho in question, what their skills are, and so many other factors such as life circumstances, comfort levels, strength of the bond, etc etc etc

As far as a very general list of things they might be able to help/be tasked with...

- Aid in Self Confidence
- Aid in Social situations
- Provide a charismatic aura
- Provide a sexually inviting energy
- Help with sensuality and sexuality
- Help with knowing how to better please a partner
- Better business opportunities through likeability
- Better social luck due to being well received by those around you
- Aid with Telepathy
- Aid with Energy sensing/manipulation
- Help with learning Sex Magick
- Help with learning love Magick
- Help with understanding foreign social dilemmas
- Help with comprehending sensual dynamics and how to manipulate them
- Fierce protection
- Genuine adoration
- And so many other things

Take all of this with a grain of salt, by the way. All, some, or none of this may apply to your friends.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Muse has given a fab answer . I have a Succubus Entity and a Siren spirit as well as a Nympho (who is quiet) They have helped in my Drop of drive due to teetering on the edge of Menopause x*D I also have the most amazing powers of Persuasion thanks to them, and people are drawn to me. Im not a fan of random folk just wanting to talk to me but hey ho :*)* I do also get great advice in how to look and feel my best and they are in the process of getting me out more too 8^| (again people, Meh) Anyway Succubus are an amazing help to women as they have so much to offer , everyone should have one ! If your in a relationship you will notice the increase in attention \./

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Beautifully put, Lola.
lolaberry wrote:Anyway Succubus are an amazing help to women as they have so much to offer , everyone should have one ! If your in a relationship you will notice the increase in attention \./
I'd also like to add something small for the guys. Succubus can be very good for opening up to more feminine energies or, if you're already in touch with that side of yourself they can help balance out those energies and provide a sense of peace for an otherwise overly energized state of self. They can be a wonderful wingman (wingwoman?) when trying to pick up other females as they can help you learn their behaviors, signals, and how to react to them accordingly for the best results. They can help with Male flirting too, but I think that a gay Incubus may be better for that role, as women and men tend to enjoy different courtships (though as a rule of thumb: everyone is unique, just be respectful).

Furthermore a Succubus can aid a man with sexual dilemmas (I'll leave you to figure that out) and sensual insecurity around women. They're basically the best cheerleaders ever, and if you think that they're just there for sex or to be a chick magnet, you'll be sadly mistaken (or pleasantly surprised!). This isn't even (possibly) including all of the above and any personal skills a Succubus may have due to their homeland, type, etc.

But you guys get that idea by now lol.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Jukebox
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote:I don’t formally task my companions, but there are a few things that the incubi here have done to help me out. I asked a few of my ubi companions for input on this response as well.

Here are just a few of the ideas we came up with that tasks might be able to be based around:

Some may be more protective in nature allowing them to help with warding and defending/alerting their companion if there’s any malicious spirits or spells attempting to bother them.

I will say based off of personal experience they’d be able to help in dream work as well, especially dream recall and lucid dreaming.

They may also be able to aid in self confidence/self love for people that struggle with this.

Glamours would be another one. Allowing their companion to give off a certain energy/vibe. They could help cloaking their human companion’s energy if wished (although I suppose this would fall under protection.)

Help in attracting romantic/sexual attention.

Aiding in activating/healing/cleansing energy points. The sacral and heart in particular, but they may be able to help with the others as well.

That’s all I can think of for now. Hopefully that helps at least a little bit!
I would seriously like every single one of those things.

Jukebox
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Muse wrote:Beautifully put, Lola.
lolaberry wrote:Anyway Succubus are an amazing help to women as they have so much to offer , everyone should have one ! If your in a relationship you will notice the increase in attention \./
I'd also like to add something small for the guys. Succubus can be very good for opening up to more feminine energies or, if you're already in touch with that side of yourself they can help balance out those energies and provide a sense of peace for an otherwise overly energized state of self. They can be a wonderful wingman (wingwoman?) when trying to pick up other females as they can help you learn their behaviors, signals, and how to react to them accordingly for the best results. They can help with Male flirting too, but I think that a gay Incubus may be better for that role, as women and men tend to enjoy different courtships (though as a rule of thumb: everyone is unique, just be respectful).

Furthermore a Succubus can aid a man with sexual dilemmas (I'll leave you to figure that out) and sensual insecurity around women. They're basically the best cheerleaders ever, and if you think that they're just there for sex or to be a chick magnet, you'll be sadly mistaken (or pleasantly surprised!). This isn't even (possibly) including all of the above and any personal skills a Succubus may have due to their homeland, type, etc.

But you guys get that idea by now lol.
Ok i understand. Id bet that in order to make use of these thpugh, you'll need to be proficient in at the very least telepathy, Feeling energy and probably another method of Comm

So at the moment im working on it, but these lists are exactly what i was looking for because now i can come back after ive learned and bonded for awhile. I work well with lists so thank you

If it isnt too much to ask of you, can you list some steps for Telepathy and bonding with spirits. I knoq everyones different but having a blueprint to follow would be most appreciated!

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Medatation, total key to raising your vibration and learning to clear your mind. I personally tapped more into my abilities, and things progressed more when I turned veggie about 7 or so years ago. I also find I'm at my best when I spend less time online and away from the TV, time out in nature does me wonders too. I have always had strong ability to see and feel spirits and I've always had psychic ability too but that and telepathy are not as strong for me. Everyone has strengths in different abilities.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:

Return to “Spirit Tasking”