Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

What you've done sounds really awesome. Creating roles of Heirarchy outside of a main system comes across as very loving and genuine.

Since we're sharing things, I currently don't have set leaders. Both of my Master Servitors are messengers and glorified attendants most days, but they also serve as anything from Casting Partners to Danger Detectors depending on the situation, and can multiply to get things handled quickly and efficiently without the need of bothering my bound friends - though I'm sure they wouldn't be bothered if I asked for help.

The beings I work with mostly keep to themselves, and do as they like. None of them have a direct leader as all of them are more than capable of deciding things on their own, and many of them have their own things to deal with without having someone order them around (ex. A Desire Demon I have a binding with is almost constantly working with things and helping me, I wouldn't want to distract her --- An Aries Remidi has her own realm to handle --- I'll be welcoming a Demonic Queen at some point soon, telling her she has a commander will be a riot....possibly literally, lol).

Point being, we have a very fluid work environment.

I'm not a warlord, doubtful of my currently magical work, looking for trouble, or living in a bad/haunted environment - so I don't see a point in having 20, 40, or 60+ Spirits guarding me 24/7. We focus on more personal work - especially things like shadow work, - which is...to put it lightly, pretty lame. I like your plan better, but hey, we've all got our things to focus on.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

Thanks :) I find it cool to give them these positions and they just accept it. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

You gave me an idea! :) Thanks for posting this. My spirit family at the moment doesn't really have any leaders, but since it's getting bigger I might do that.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Muse wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:49 am I'll be welcoming a Demonic Queen at some point soon, telling her she has a commander will be a riot....possibly literally, lol).
will you be doing that? lol i am thinking of welcoming a much higher ranking entity compared to the ones i have in my family at the moment, and i thought as a courtesy i'd allow that high ranking spirit to oversee the rest despite being new to the family just to prevent any dissent from happening lol

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

foxxyeclipse wrote: Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:46 am
Muse wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:49 am I'll be welcoming a Demonic Queen at some point soon, telling her she has a commander will be a riot....possibly literally, lol).
will you be doing that? lol
Will I be doing what...? Welcoming someone new?
Well, yes. Yes I will, lol.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

:p) Yeah, this is understandable. Our family is growing and we just added a new addition last night. They made themselves known to me this morning and it's been lovely. Right now, we are trying to figure out what positions, groups and roles would suit everyone and which ones everyone would excel in. So far we have a cleansing and banishing squad. Other than that I am stumped lol

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 45 I in Our Family and Forever Growing <3

Return to “Spirit Tasking”