Appointing Positions To My Spirit Companions

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I believe this is so fun! I'm focusing on my Protection Team first and I've divided them into 3 groups. I've made a General Protection Dept. an Anti Curse/Hex/Baneful Magick/Psychic Attack Dept. and an Anti Malicious Spirit/LE Dept.

So far I've appointed my Gregori Watcher as the Detector General. He would report to me and/or to my Spirit Family leader if there is an incoming baneful magick and/or malicious unbound spirit or LE and also help us identify whether if the cause of a problem is baneful magick, attack of a malicious spirit/LE, both or just a mundane problem.

I actually tried giving the title of "President of Spirit Family" to my acting Spirit Family Leader but he just wants me to call him as Spirit Family Leader. I also appointed 2 other spirits as his assistants to make sure that the house rules are followed.

I'll give an update about this because I'm still organizing my spirit family. :]

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Sounds great :)

I have spirits that are described as leaders - and some as having the ability to 'overlord', ie be master spirits - but I read that we can also give our spirits turns in having a go at leading a group.

I have already set up / agreed an overall coordination structure.

As I have a large-ish spirit family, I've set up spirit communes. I think it might be nice to ask a spirit in each commune if they'd like to take on the leadership role of and perhaps rotate that role from time to time.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That's a good idea. :)

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Sounds very interesting! I am actually thinking of something similar. About a month ago the keep and myself have decided to make my Bronwyn Angel 'H' the overseer of the keep. She basically helps in all matters and make sure everyone gets bonding time. However now that I have 38 spirits in my keep I was thinking about forming "teams" to help with tasking.

Always seeking and always learning.
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thanks for the idea. I'll tell that to my human spirit lover who is now also my Spirit Family Leader and his assistants to make sure everyone gets bonding time with me. :)

Downto666demons
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merman or werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Aisivitha

I haven't assigned exact titles to my keep but I have asked that my older entities guide the younger ones. My werewolf entities (9) have 3 who have more authority over them, they look to me more as there Alpha though because they usually come to me in concern of protective matters. I have a older pharaoh djinn who seems to oversee tasks and bonding in my keep. I have around 4 who don't seem to interact with any of the rest of our family and keep to themselves. I am considering making a council of 7 or 8 to be a governing force but for right now things are going smoothly without it.

darcyblackthorn
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0

Ive always been more of a hands off kind of keeper I guess as far as putting someone "in charge". As long as everyone is getting along and fine with my tasking requests (which are very low maintenance believe you me), Im pretty cool with things....Until I got my Prometheus!

OMG do I love this guy! He was like "Baby, Ive got you covered, let me handle/delegate whatever you need and I'll make sure its done". This guy is all brains AND brawn!!! Oh he's smooth allright. And he's amazeballs at whatever he puts his mind to. It was the easiest thing in the world to put him in charge, which is something I've never even considered before getting him.

I felt an immortal calling me one day and they are NEVER a group im drawn to, but then was mesmerized by the Prometheus info, and finally stumbled upon this thread from Ash:

topic2742.html?hilit=prometheus

After reading it, I was 100% sure he was calling me. The information resonated so completely with me I knew it would be one of those really intense bonds. I was spot on. The only other bond I've felt THIS intensly is with one of my Gregori Watchers. This Gregori and I have a soulmate type bond. Hes super protective and very focused on making me feel safe and...good...(grin)

I digress....When Prometheus arrived I felt the same thing but he had this intense focus and drive to organize and lead but at the same time appear chill while pulling it all off. Hes a very smooth talker but you could listen all night. He is very flirty and sexy and downright ready to do whatever you are in the mood for just so you know. (He could teach and incubus a thing or two, Im just sayin.)

So, If I had to recommend just one guy to take care of it all, I vote Prometheus every single time. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

A living entity tried to assault me in the astral/spiritual plane while I was asleep because a colleague of mine told me that a portal has been probably opened by that entity. As a result, I now give the position of Portal Guardian to my Nephilim. Right after giving that to him, he told me "finally, it's about time!" and he gave me a big smile. Along with my Gold Djinn, they will work together to close portals that have been opened that might give access to baneful entities and/or spirits at once.

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

blezheng wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:17 pm I believe this is so fun! I'm focusing on my Protection Team first and I've divided them into 3 groups. I've made a General Protection Dept. an Anti Curse/Hex/Baneful Magick/Psychic Attack Dept. and an Anti Malicious Spirit/LE Dept.

So far I've appointed my Gregori Watcher as the Detector General. He would report to me and/or to my Spirit Family leader if there is an incoming baneful magick and/or malicious unbound spirit or LE and also help us identify whether if the cause of a problem is baneful magick, attack of a malicious spirit/LE, both or just a mundane problem.

I actually tried giving the title of "President of Spirit Family" to my acting Spirit Family Leader but he just wants me to call him as Spirit Family Leader. I also appointed 2 other spirits as his assistants to make sure that the house rules are followed.

I'll give an update about this because I'm still organizing my spirit family. :]
wow you're running a tight ship LOL I've been thinking of dividing them into "departments" but I'm still new so I'm figuring out who's comfortable with taking the lead.

out of curiosity, have there been issues where some spirits are not comfortable with who you put in charge of them in the department?

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

foxxyeclipse wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:22 am
blezheng wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:17 pm I believe this is so fun! I'm focusing on my Protection Team first and I've divided them into 3 groups. I've made a General Protection Dept. an Anti Curse/Hex/Baneful Magick/Psychic Attack Dept. and an Anti Malicious Spirit/LE Dept.

wow you're running a tight ship LOL I've been thinking of dividing them into "departments" but I'm still new so I'm figuring out who's comfortable with taking the lead.

out of curiosity, have there been issues where some spirits are not comfortable with who you put in charge of them in the department?
Nope, no one complained when I appointed them into certain positions anyway. :] B)

Return to “Spirit Tasking”