You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Was just curious what sort spirit related work do you do with your own spirit or past lives?

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Recently I've started to get a few signs about the kind of things that my past lives had gone through. Very dark things. I don't do much other than give them/myself some much needed pep talk when strands of their memories/energies arise. It's been very healing and I definitely feel those energies opening up more. Through this I am able to see the kind of influences they have on me and why I am who I am. This also branches into shadow work.

Qemau
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal Anubis
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

This is a very interesting question.
Recently I've started to get a few signs about the kind of things that my past lives had gone through. Very dark things. I don't do much other than give them/myself some much needed pep talk when strands of their memories/energies arise. It's been very healing and I definitely feel those energies opening up more. Through this I am able to see the kind of influences they have on me and why I am who I am. This also branches into shadow work
Thank you Sooty this has helped a lot and it actually led me to do a lot of research today about Shadow work and how it works with what I am currently studying in my craft.

What I've been doing is a lot of regressions and meditations about past lives and seeing what I can learn and figure out what I've been through before.

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Qemau wrote:This is a very interesting question.
Recently I've started to get a few signs about the kind of things that my past lives had gone through. Very dark things. I don't do much other than give them/myself some much needed pep talk when strands of their memories/energies arise. It's been very healing and I definitely feel those energies opening up more. Through this I am able to see the kind of influences they have on me and why I am who I am. This also branches into shadow work

Thank you Sooty this has helped a lot and it actually led me to do a lot of research today about Shadow work and how it works with what I am currently studying in my craft.

What I've been doing is a lot of regressions and meditations about past lives and seeing what I can learn and figure out what I've been through before.
No problem. Glad to have helped ^0^

ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

UNDERSTANDING YOUR PAST HELPS YOU UNDERSTAND WHO YOU ARE NOW & WHAT'S COMING. YOU'RE UNIQUE RIGHT NOW, WHO YOU ARE & WHO YOU'RE GOING TO BE IN THIS LIFE. IT DOESN'T HURT TO KNOW WHERE YOU CAME FROM, WHAT HAPPENED IN YOUR PAST LIVES & FERRET OUT SOME FACTS & INSIGHT THAT CAN HELP YOU GET A HANDLE ON EVERYTHING.

HISTORY IS HISTORY. WHETHER YOU'RE LEARNING WORLD HISTORY OR YOUR OWN HISTORY, IT'S WORTH ITS WEIGHT IN GOLD WHEN YOU KNOW IT.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well, I mean are your other lives classified as spirits, living entities etc?

Notice, I did NOT say past lives in that as I'm not just referring to lives already lived but other lives in other "places" or whatever phrase you want to use like dimension, realites etc.

So, yeah what do they get classified as?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Parallel selves? Like this one?:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-fo ... elves.html
I would believe so yes.

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

jesse1746 wrote:Well, I mean are your other lives classified as spirits, living entities etc?

Notice, I did NOT say past lives in that as I'm not just referring to lives already lived but other lives in other "places" or whatever phrase you want to use like dimension, realites etc.

So, yeah what do they get classified as?
It would be advantageous for you to look at time as being less linear, the past and future are parallel just as much as alternate realities and dimensions are occurring in parallel. Time has a layered effect.

The 'you' in alternate realities (or the 'multiverse') is experienced incredibly similarly, basically the very same, as you would a 'past' or 'future' incarnate self. You're not actually duplicated throughout the cosmos, rather your consciousness is spread and filtered through the different realities.
You can tap into multiversal lives the same as you might a past life, it is a part of you explored in a distinct pathway of destiny.
At times two or more 'parallel' realities (again, dealing merely with different paths of fate) can merge together at a crossover point for that matter, and for the most part we are none the wiser when that occurs unless we are very sensitive, especially if we aren't understanding in the first place that this multiverse is very heavily based on different strands of fate, rather than closed off pockets of space or something. If you imagine all of these aspects and realities as strands then you can more easily conceive visually of how they are capable of threading and braiding together and what the impact is when they spin apart or continue to be wound.

I personally consider the concept of 'dimensions' to be distinctive from the multiverse. A dimension is more like a facet, or a side of a reality. It is a lot about which layer or perspective you're accessing the 'whole' of something from. This gets a little complex to explain because there are just about endless dimensions; some are filled with their own society and race of beings unique to the dimension, others are pure space or energy, some are a view from beyond and some are a view from below. On it goes.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Fascinating discussion.

How do I work with my own spirit?

I've been wondering which bit of me in this present life is my spirit. Say in another life I got a binding of my spirit from this life, which aspect of me or my energy field etc would be bound?

Can I interact with my own spirit now? Can I enter into agreements with my own spirit now - just as, if I get a binding of a past life of mine, I might converse and interact with it and it might help me, can I do anything remotely similar with my own spirit now?

I have a sense of my soul, as I have a Narinat that protects it.

I imagine what my spirit is, the sentient energy self that would be reincarnated or that bindings to spirit are made to.

I have Doppleganger binding - a type of shadow self.

I've done some pretty standard past life readings for myself.

I think I've sensed interaction from my self in other times or places in the multiverse - at times.

Yes I do loads of meditation, work on my energy body etc. I know my astral body, etheric body and so on.

...but should I be doing other work with my own spirit?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Spirit Tasking”