sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a lot of protective spirits and servitors. That’s putting it mildly, lol.

So last night, due to the looting and vandalism occurring all over the USA, I put my police scanner app on and realized some of the damage, including fires, was happening about a block from the (cats-only) vet clinic where I take my cats.

I proceeded to send all my feline spirits and servitors, plus two Hellhounds, to shield the vet clinic on all sides. I figured the felines would be least likely to freak out any cats on the premises overnight. And the Hellhounds, well... don’t mess with them. It won’t go well if they have anything to say about it.

I even APed over there to stand watch WITH them, as I can’t in good conscience ask someone to do a thing I wouldn’t do myself. They showed me how to create a shield for the building. I’ve created different shields for my aura, but this building-shield technique was new to me. It’s water-clear and beyond diamond-hard.

To the best of my knowledge, the clinic was untouched, thank God.

There are other parts of the city being hit with looting tonight, but the section of the city that was hammered last night is quiet now. I’m keeping my watch team in place for now anyway.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Sounds awesome. You've got a brilliant team.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

It is good that you participate in this way to protect what you cherish. I love this type of experience where we use our magical gifts into the day to day life

JaycubL
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't play favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Everything
My magical/paranormal name...: Menelaus

Wow that is interesting, what will they do if someone approaches? Does it give them a scared feeling or subconscious will to leave that area, or is it a more direct type of defense that your spirits can do?

Return to “Spirit Tasking”