You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alice
Zodiac:

So I have searched all this forum and could not find an answer to my question. I may have missed it, but so far have not found anything.

I know living entities have their own lives to live in their realms so they may not always be available when called upon. I have a Vorin that I am receiving tomorrow. My question is what kind of tasks would work great for him, even though he may not always be around?

In his description, he says that he likes and enjoys being assigned tasks.

Spirit family:
Sila Djinn
Green Dragon
Cambion
Incubus
Psy vampire
Sanguine vampire

Living Entities:
Vorin
Concuan
Quilin
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: daemon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dwarf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Shadow

Hypnotyz wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 5:30 am I know living entities have their own lives to live in their realms so they may not always be available when called upon. I have a Vorin that I am receiving tomorrow. My question is what kind of tasks would work great for him, even though he may not always be around?

In his description, he says that he likes and enjoys being assigned tasks.
Are you sure you got the entity name right? Here's what I saw on: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... angel.html
They come into your life like a massive whirlwind of energy, demand attention, break up the monotony of life, and incite spontaneous adventures. They can be egotistical, cocky, and dripping with sensual attitude. They can captivate anyone with their intense energy.
The major difference between living and spirits is that living ones move on their own timeframes. They get things done, but only when they have the time. "When they have the time" varies on the individual and you'll figure how their time relates to yours after working with them awhile.

From the description, I'd make this newcomer an adventure buddy who either goes with you while you go on adventures or comes up with adventures and sends you along the way. Yes, "be my buddy" is a valid task! You can also task them to get you to change something, for example, "I want to live a happy and exciting life." Alternatively, get to know them over time and toss them suggestions for tasks when the idea hits you. Kind of like getting to know your room mate then calling them up and asking them to buy some bread on the way home from work, only a lot less mundane.

Have fun!

There are no masters; only students who know more or less.

...plus various old friends who enjoy stopping by.
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shape shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alice
Zodiac:

Yes I am sure that I got the entity name correct.

I have read the description of the Vorins in the CH shop.
He is my first living entity and I can honestly say that I was not expecting an angel. He was a custom conjure astral realm soulmate.
In the notes on him and his description was where he had said that he likes and enjoys being assigned tasks.

Those are great ideas!!! I really appreciate it and will definitely use the advice. Thank you

Spirit family:
Sila Djinn
Green Dragon
Cambion
Incubus
Psy vampire
Sanguine vampire

Living Entities:
Vorin
Concuan

Return to “Spirit Tasking”