Tasking Spirit to Others

seralee
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7

Is it ethnical to have your spirits watch over others in the same household, without that person knowing?

Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Whell if you say to your spirit to be invisible and really discreet so the other person doesn't fill the presence. Then i dont see why not. But i recommend doing it only if you want to protect someone.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Firstly, some spirits take an active interest in protecting your household, which includes relatives living with you. And it is possible to task spirits to protect others.

One approach to life and spirituality can be to give the Universe a break and stop trying to control everything or bend all events to our own will...to focus on improving our own lives instead, which can make us a positive presence and less of a burden on the Cosmos.

Obviously 'doing good',as long as it is ethical, can be another approach.

'Ethical'... I suppose people have differing ideas of what that means.

When I first learned psychic healing, the system was strong on consent being needed. But it included an absent healing that could be done when it wasn't possible to ask for their consent. eg If you or a friend were very concerned about someone's ill health.

It involved talking psychically to the person's body and telling them you were about to send them positive healing energy and they could absorb it if they wished and if they didn't want it it would simply bounce off their aura.

The other ethical consideration for many people would be that it isn't right for us to mess about with/ interfere with other people's lives, even if we think we have 'good' intentions. For example we may think we know what's best (aka 'good') for someone but it's really up to that person to live their own life.

The grey area - the dilemma - for me comes at the point where I may think I have the abilities or resources to limit harm and worry over whether I could be in the wrong if I *fail* to act and also in the wrong *if* I act. (Karma is a much about the effects of inaction as it is about the effects of action.) This may be the sort of dilemma you're asking about?

So I would suggest consider the following:

- Has the person said 'don't use magic or spirits to protect me'?
- Would giving protection be actively *against* their consent, if they knew?
- Do your protective spirits think it is ethically acceptable? (Different spirits have different standards and preferences on ethics.)
- Do your spirits think it would *not* be a good idea for you to try and provide that protection?
- Do you spirits think it will be okay to *not* provide the protection?

Also:

- Do I want to do this to make myself feel better, or do they objectively need the protection?

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
seralee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 7

In my family household, we pray to the deities to watch over everyone in the household. And for health, prosperity, and etc.

But I'm living with my bf now, and he grew up in the same religion and it's indifference of my beliefs. He allows me to decorate the house with feng shui and crystals, cleanse the house, do offerings (candles and incense). He definitely had benefit from it.

I think I should ask the spirits about their opinions about helping out 😊 I have mainly WA spirits.

stargazerjournal
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 16
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/cambion
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have questions about this too. I hope this thread is an okay place to put them.

One of the paths I've (briefly) studied in magic is shamanism. My shaman teacher (I am not a shaman) told me that shamanism is most often about helping others, and you can't call yourself a shaman if you don't do that. Now, I prefer the term "witch" and I don't think I'll ever be a true shaman, but...

(Well, certainly not in this life.)

Lately I have found myself tasking spirits mostly to help others. Several of mine are helping my spouse deal with grief and other mental health issues; several are helping another person I know who was recently in the hospital; one has been assigned at various times to help the police find certain criminals (murderers, etcetera) when their crimes were in the news. Some of my spirits are helping several different people I know at work! These co-workers have their own problems that they are dealing with; each problem is unique.

When I see someone in need, I find it difficult to not try to help.

Does anyone else do this, and to what extent? Has anyone ever formed a "team" of spirits who are dedicated to helping others, instead of the spirit keeper themself? I'm thinking, like, a healer, a few protectors, and a good luck spirit. Would this be a good idea? I feel like my needs are met by the crew I have now, but there is still a lot more I could do to help others.

Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

I really don’t have morals when it comes to that stuff, if I am worried about someone or want someone I know to be protected from negativity and stuff, I dispatch some servitors I had made for me to go protect that person.

The max I usually send is around 5-10.

When it comes to helping people through something or help to accomplish something I usually pray to a deity that I know will help them with their situation.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I bough my family their own spirit helpers and they are bridge to me to interact with them due to being only me who understands and see through as a keeper.

BUT... Only few days ago, I decided to help a struggling soul and I was called upon my Radiant Light Khodam to help me to know what type of energy and light this soul would need. She went over and beyond... Then I asked my Violet Flame Angel to help with healing energy.

I also had been able to assign protection to others through my Throne Commander angel, since he has a legion under his command.

I have noticed my faeries pretty much go out for my family and everyone that I call loved ones. They are very generous indeed intuitively full filled atmosphere changes and brought in positive vibration at work too.

Spirit guides are usually assigned to everyone from birth. This is other thing that I have tried ... To talk to theirs... who need help or protection to reach them with theirs and own capacity. It's healthier for them as well as safer on me from being attacked.

stargazerjournal wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:42 pm I have questions about this too. I hope this thread is an okay place to put them.

One of the paths I've (briefly) studied in magic is shamanism. My shaman teacher (I am not a shaman) told me that shamanism is most often about helping others, and you can't call yourself a shaman if you don't do that. Now, I prefer the term "witch" and I don't think I'll ever be a true shaman, but...

(Well, certainly not in this life.)

Lately I have found myself tasking spirits mostly to help others. Several of mine are helping my spouse deal with grief and other mental health issues; several are helping another person I know who was recently in the hospital; one has been assigned at various times to help the police find certain criminals (murderers, etcetera) when their crimes were in the news. Some of my spirits are helping several different people I know at work! These co-workers have their own problems that they are dealing with; each problem is unique.

When I see someone in need, I find it difficult to not try to help.

Does anyone else do this, and to what extent? Has anyone ever formed a "team" of spirits who are dedicated to helping others, instead of the spirit keeper themself? I'm thinking, like, a healer, a few protectors, and a good luck spirit. Would this be a good idea? I feel like my needs are met by the crew I have now, but there is still a lot more I could do to help others.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

calliope56
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 71
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Lewk wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:44 pm Firstly, some spirits take an active interest in protecting your household, which includes relatives living with you. And it is possible to task spirits to protect others.

One approach to life and spirituality can be to give the Universe a break and stop trying to control everything or bend all events to our own will...to focus on improving our own lives instead, which can make us a positive presence and less of a burden on the Cosmos.

Obviously 'doing good',as long as it is ethical, can be another approach.

'Ethical'... I suppose people have differing ideas of what that means.

When I first learned psychic healing, the system was strong on consent being needed. But it included an absent healing that could be done when it wasn't possible to ask for their consent. eg If you or a friend were very concerned about someone's ill health.

It involved talking psychically to the person's body and telling them you were about to send them positive healing energy and they could absorb it if they wished and if they didn't want it it would simply bounce off their aura.

The other ethical consideration for many people would be that it isn't right for us to mess about with/ interfere with other people's lives, even if we think we have 'good' intentions. For example we may think we know what's best (aka 'good') for someone but it's really up to that person to live their own life.

The grey area - the dilemma - for me comes at the point where I may think I have the abilities or resources to limit harm and worry over whether I could be in the wrong if I *fail* to act and also in the wrong *if* I act. (Karma is a much about the effects of inaction as it is about the effects of action.) This may be the sort of dilemma you're asking about?

So I would suggest consider the following:

- Has the person said 'don't use magic or spirits to protect me'?
- Would giving protection be actively *against* their consent, if they knew?
- Do your protective spirits think it is ethically acceptable? (Different spirits have different standards and preferences on ethics.)
- Do your spirits think it would *not* be a good idea for you to try and provide that protection?
- Do you spirits think it will be okay to *not* provide the protection?

Also:

- Do I want to do this to make myself feel better, or do they objectively need the protection?
I wholeheartedly agree with @Lewk . The only other question I would add is if this action is secretive because you already know that this person wouldn't approve. That reason can make an action ethical or not. But, I understand your sentiment completely.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”