Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
Zodiac:

PrincessKnight wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:35 am
Szyvágr wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 9:00 pm EDIT:

I think that it depends on each individual human spirit. One of the historic human spirits I have with me wants to help in any manner he can since that is what he wants to help in any manner that he can, big or small. A human spirit companion might also (offer to) help or assist living human beings with issues they might be facing if they sense or know that there is trouble down ahead, or sense or know that something or someone would e.g. cause the keeper or someone close to them (e.g. family members) considerable distress. In one such case, one of my human spirit companions helped avert what could have been a very bad situation. Not for me, but for my loved ones and one of their dogs. I shudder to think about what might've happened if my spirit companion hadn't come in and helped.
What your spirit companion did to help your loved ones and their dog is truly wonderful! I am so happy when I read such stories because they show us how important, meaningful and deep can be our friendship with beings from the spiritual realm <3
It is! I couldn't believe my own ears about what one of my loved ones told me on the phone afterward. That was after my spirit told me that "everything will be alright" after dealing with the situation at hand, so I am truly glad that he offered his help.

They truly can be, which makes me feel very grateful and humble for him coming into my life and choosing to be my spirit companion. <3

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Szyvágr wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 7:49 am
It is! I couldn't believe my own ears about what one of my loved ones told me on the phone afterward. That was after my spirit told me that "everything will be alright" after dealing with the situation at hand, so I am truly glad that he offered his help.

They truly can be, which makes me feel very grateful and humble for him coming into my life and choosing to be my spirit companion. <3
That's so beautiful, indeed!!! <3

Return to “Spirit Tasking”