Tasks for your spirits while you are asleep.

Greed
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

So I have a black dragon who is Hyper active. I want to figure out some tasks I can have him do while I sleep.

This is primarily because he will try to scare me during this time or mess with me.
I recognize that he's doing this cause he's bored, and it's really funny and creepy cause when I get bored I do the same thing to other people though mine are more playful tricks and jump scares.

During the day Hes super helpful and on point and Honestly Awesome and these things don't feel malevolent at all. I think Creepy hollow Did a wonderful Job with this match making to the point that it's kinda freaky.

And before anyone mentions punishment, I want to try and provide him with things to do before going that route, cause like me he seems to like to stay busy.

I will reply pretty quickly to this post.

Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hmmm.... Well... You could task him/her to work on your Energyfield. Like... Cleanse it, balance it or simillar things.^^

I do not have the experience with black dragons so i cannot say what might be a good task for him/her.... One of my two dragons I have in my family has the task to do what I suggestet. Its a silver dragon, so i figured, that it could help me boost my energy and help cleanse them, since it seems to be an expert with elevating the mood etc.

Or you could task your dragon to keep you save during your dreams and keep specific dream-situations away from you, if it can do this kind of stuff.

Another thing wich comes to mind is not specifically you. Its your home, or to be specific: Keep watch of the home, kick unwanted beings out etc.

The easiest methods would be to ask him/her dierectly, since it looks to me like you two have a good connection with each other.... :)

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Greed wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 5:18 am So I have a black dragon who is Hyper active. I want to figure out some tasks I can have him do while I sleep.

This is primarily because he will try to scare me during this time or mess with me.
I recognize that he's doing this cause he's bored, and it's really funny and creepy cause when I get bored I do the same thing to other people though mine are more playful tricks and jump scares.

During the day Hes super helpful and on point and Honestly Awesome and these things don't feel malevolent at all. I think Creepy hollow Did a wonderful Job with this match making to the point that it's kinda freaky.

And before anyone mentions punishment, I want to try and provide him with things to do before going that route, cause like me he seems to like to stay busy.

I will reply pretty quickly to this post.
Few things comes to my mind. How old is your Black Dragon? How long have you got him? Do you have dark arts house rules? Have you add a point about not messing with you during your sleep and do not scare you any times of the day?

That would be a very good task for him as well. Not thinking of punishment strait away, but you need to establish boundaries with him. That is love and leadership from your part. Absolutely important with all dark art spirits.

When you see, he is cooperative, then think about responsible tasks. They are very powerful dragons. They are very capable and fantastic protectors of yourself and your entire home. They are excellent in magic too.

I am pretty sure, mine is eager to teach me after bonding with him all about ancient magic. They love going to places with you. Simple being near you and going with you to your workplace, will generate enough interest and duty for him.

Maybe task him to watch your workmates and give you feedback about some of the questionable characters. Task him not to harm anyone physically ever. Do not act on impulse either by reading your emotions or signs language.

For few nights, you could order him back into his vessel and put him into a safe place out of your bedroom. This is not a punishment. They need rest as well. You need your sleep, to prevent being vulnerable. Other night task duties maybe is to tell him to patrol your home outside all night and do not let anything harmful come inside of your home. Then get him to report to you in the morning.

Other night duty tasking perhaps is to instruct/involve him on a neighbourhood watch. Get him report to you about, if any type of criminal activity is in process, like burglary, drug issues, suspicious people living around you, constant dog barking, annoying noise people next door. You can even instruct him to be involved in crime stopper night duty activities. All while you sounds asleep.

Then you can think up what do you want him to do about it. Instruct him in details. Don't just say to him: shut the constantly barking dog up in the neighbours backyard. Because that might not go down well. And you do not want your Black Dragon get used to aggressive behaviour on behalf of you either.

Black Dragons are very intelligent, protective, loyal and powerful allie, if they have the rules laid down and leadership established. They are absolutely amazing dragons. But they also need firm handling to build mutual respect. I don't know anything else to offer.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Greed
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: White Dragon
My super power would be...: Super speed

Thanks for the replies guys.

So in my particular case, he's Hyper aggressive and doesn't trust people. Once again extremely similar personality traits to myself but he doesn't seem to dislike me or anything like that.

I'm not a Vengeful person nor Focus on Revenge. however, I'm more oriented towards immediate retaliation and have specified that I want to be the one to do it, but I'm open to help and nothing should be done till I'm fully committed or I'm in danger.

So the rules were placed week 1 and for everything he's pretty much listened it has been 3 months now. I'm not certain how age plays a role but approximately 12,000.

Not every Visit is Shenanigans, but I can tell he's looking for intertainment so I'd rather try and provide him with something to do before I tell him to leave me alone. He's just bored, is what it feels like.

During dream state we pretty much just mess with each other pretty violently and then during the day we're focused on training, reading, and whatever else I choose to work on. Its just wierd.

I have plenty of tasks for the day time.
The only one present for the Night is to watch over me specifically during that time. I used to get attacked once or twice a month. I haven't seen anything at all since he showed up. I laugh maniacally everytime I think about it lol.

I will try the auric field idea.

You did provide me with the idea of maybe having him introduce me to scenarios. As a Fighter I'm thinking maybe put me in an environment in the dream that I can still train in even while asleep.

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

If he's bored, he can always go to his own realm and visit family, friends, partners etc. Did you suggest that? He can't really expect you to have tasks for him 24/7.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

What chiasmax said.

I'm envisioning an astral Realm of Wreckage, just a place on the astral full of, I don't know...wood buildings, and china shops and things for him to wreck.

Not really a serious suggestion, no idea if it would be practical or fun for him but that's what I'm imagining.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”