Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You can task a team of spirits.

I suggest working out what outcome you're hoping for. eg Justice can be you being treated justly and the injustice being dealt with - maybe those who treated you unjustly getting appropriate karmic retribution.

Revenge /punishment is a different outcome and may not bring you what you want from a situation. Also there are karmic paybacks issues to consider associated with pure revenge tasking.

It's always a good idea to spend some time contemplating what outcome you'll be tasking the spirit or spirits with and whether there's a timescale for it to be achieved by - then writing it down carefully before tasking the spirit or spirits.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Thank you everyone for all the heartfelt inputs. This is my first, when I actually thinking this way, aggressive defence mode due to all the injustice that's happening at work, especially with these 3 people. I asked for nightmare to make them tied in the morning. I asked for this meeting never take place today. And I asked all my angels and protection team including my Black dragon to bring justice behalf of me, retribution and iron out injustice. If I did something wrong, I do genuinely appologies for it. I am willing to be responsible, if I did something wrong. Nobody perfect. I am a big girl, I can handle it. But behind my back, scapegoating me after over 10 years of working here. Maybe when I recived the 'employee of the month' in my office job?! And they are jealous? I don't know. Anyway, thank you again.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Strash24
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

No worries Chavah, there are both malicious people and good people everywhere but there usually are more good people everywhere.

Reason why I am concerned about these kind of things is because if alot of people are involved and if they all get nightmares or badluck after crossing you, it would make things worst...

Think about it, they might start talking/gossiping about it... And they might cause a mini witchhunt and make things worse.

Just my 2 cents. Please think about it.

After the recent escapades whereby my Djinn actually hurt people just by being protective of me, I became scared.
Even then, she advised me never to strike anyone... Due to karmic effect.

Now I explicitly tell my spirits never to harm anyone even if they spit on my grave. (she did tell me to warn my personal friends never to do that in real life)

PS: An angry ancient female Cleopatra Djinn is extremely powerful and highly protective of her friend, even when unbound.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Yeah, I had the meeting and all is well. I think my angels took over the situation and none of my tasking were valid because I was not angry enough to boost it with negative energy. All is fine and I'll get a bit of help dealing with apprehensive co-workers. I am surprised how well it actually went.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Strash24
new here
new here

Good for you. I was hoping you wouldn't go the dark path.

A few of my spirits warned me before you don't have to do anything dangerous at all once your spirits are close and protective of you. Alot of keepers in Asia does not have to do anything and their spirits protect them dearly and offered justice automatically on their behalf.

They take offence at every small things and will guard you for life if they like you. It can be a mental prison as well (double edged sword). Imagine multiple entities flying around protecting you and spirits listen to everything. They were even able to tell me the timing and date my bindings were created. They were even able to tell me things in USA and when my archangels were invoked by Jamie :) and sure enough they arrived as planned. They were even able to block out purchases of mine when we had a fight.

That is how and why certain tombs and pyramids are sacred and it is forbidden to descreate them. Their protective spirits does not allow people to harm or insult them. The Cleoptra Djinn that left me advised me of this.
Last edited by Strash24 on Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

That is a very good point you are making about long term protection and defence. Really good to know that eventually possible to get spontaneous protection without much tasking. I just also realised that my 1 month bonding is up with my black and red dragons.

Also interesting to know about tombs and certain sacred places being protected similarly by spirits. That is probably off topic now, but something important to know about. Yeah, I figured that I don’t have revenge in myself with power. I feel very supported today, nevertheless with all my angels brought justice for my shake. I am very pleased uwu with this result.
Strash24 wrote: Fri Jul 09, 2021 3:47 am Good for you. I was hoping you wouldn't go the dark path.

A few of my spirits warned me before you don't have to do anything dangerous at all once your spirits are close and protective of you. Alot of keepers in Asia does not have to do anything and their spirits protect them dearly and offered justice automatically on their behalf.

They take offence at every small things and will guard you for life if they like you. It can be a mental prison as well (double edged sword). Imagine multiple entities flying around protecting you and spirits listen to everything. They were even able to tell me the timing and date my bindings were created. They were even able to tell me things in USA and when my archangels were invoked by Jamie :) and sure enough they arrived as planned. They were even able to block out purchases of mine when we had a fight.

That is how and why certain tombs and pyramids are sacred and it is forbidden to descreate them. Their protective spirits does not allow people to harm or insult them. The Cleoptra Djinn that left me advised me of this.

Strash24
new here
new here

That is great. I am proud of you :) Bond longer with your angels and they should protect you and advise you better. I was really hoping you would stay on the right hand path ;)

A few miracles I had in terms of protection was a person falling off the bicycle before he hit me (I was walking from a blind spot, a wall which he shouldn't be able to see me from), my car being protected from a drunk driver (he hit the cab behind me instead).

Protective spirits will do their best to protect you when the time arise. Make a prayer, cool down and consider the situation prior to making any decisions :)

Return to “Spirit Tasking”