PyroAnt
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: nonexistant
Zodiac:

I am pretty desperate for a solution. Work at a thrift store unknowingly brought home bed bugs do to perhaps buying something or not washing properly. They are preventing my mother from sleeping and having a peace of mind while go about on her bed and couches. I also lost my two beds to them and have resorted to sleeping in the bath tub. I can't sleep and am scared to sleep along with having the constant itching. We can't afford professional treatment, over-the-counter treatments don't work, am running on low sleep and being yelled at because I was the caused. I know it is my fault. I get it.

If the companions I have could help I would ask but I haven't talked to them recently due to addictions and shutting them out. I have caused bad things for them and my mother. Not knowing what to do, I have no options. Would tasking help if possible?

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

So here is a recommendation to look at, in addition to reaching out to other family members to assist you.

One of the most powerful things you can do - even without having spirit companions, is an MBO (most benevolent outcome). There is a book about this, but it comes down to you just saying this to the angels and guardians that are always with you:

"Guardian Angel, I request a most benevolent outcome that our issues about bed bugs and sleep will be resolved. May it turn out even better than I could hope for".

Further reading in case you are interested:https://www.rainbowhealings.com/healing ... t-outcomes

ps, There is always someone somewhere within your reach that would be willing to assist. They may have left over chemical treatment or something practical that can help you. Just put the word out... even an advert in your area.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Although I have never had bed bugs I did have an issue with fleas last year and Diatomaceous Earth worked great and it is inexpensive.
https://www.amazon.com/Safer-51703-Diat ... 241&sr=1-5

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I would recommend utilizing the magickal powers that be known commonly as an exterminator. That would be your best bet at getting rid of bedbugs.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Forgot to add this:

Bedbugs are tough and hard to get rid of once they infest an area. Bedbugs are able to squeeze themselves into extremely small cracks and are very resistant to many common insect removal treatments, but there are ways to deal with them. Getting professional help as recommended will be your best bet to remove the bugs.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
PyroAnt
new here
new here
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:19 pm So here is a recommendation to look at, in addition to reaching out to other family members to assist you.

One of the most powerful things you can do - even without having spirit companions, is an MBO (most benevolent outcome). There is a book about this, but it comes down to you just saying this to the angels and guardians that are always with you:

"Guardian Angel, I request a most benevolent outcome that our issues about bed bugs and sleep will be resolved. May it turn out even better than I could hope for".

Further reading in case you are interested:https://www.rainbowhealings.com/healing ... t-outcomes

ps, There is always someone somewhere within your reach that would be willing to assist. They may have left over chemical treatment or something practical that can help you. Just put the word out... even an advert in your area.

Thanks for the reply. I will seek assistance. I find myself hypocritical to seek help from people and companions alike when I don't talk to them

PyroAnt
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 12:56 am Forgot to add this:

Bedbugs are tough and hard to get rid of once they infest an area. Bedbugs are able to squeeze themselves into extremely small cracks and are very resistant to many common insect removal treatments, but there are ways to deal with them. Getting professional help as recommended will be your best bet to remove the bugs.
How do I know if it will work? I can save up money for an exterminator which might take a couple weeks on $9/hr and I don't know if they will completely rid of them. It's scary but I also know I will have to quit my job at the thrift store because it caused it. I guess it comes down to doing research and reading reviews.Getting an inspection and a quote. Perhaps a payment plan or so something. A loan from bank.

PyroAnt
new here
new here
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote: Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:19 pm So here is a recommendation to look at, in addition to reaching out to other family members to assist you.

I have gotten contact with my guardian angel and they say they are who they say they are. I have a book that identifies my guardian angel by birth date. I am August 29th. Anyway, they said they would help with my problem but only if I worship God and convert to Christianity. I asked if I had to absolutely convert to Christianity and they said no but they would like me to. I want to know your thoughts.

I am pretty sure they would be others who doubt my claim and its fine. I have nothing to gain by faking it other than attention. I just want to know if I am in the right line.

Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

I used this stuff last year.

Ortho MAX Malathion Insect Spray... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00B1OVVUC?re ... b_ap_share

Warning: It is strong af, stinks to high heaven, and is actually for outdoor only use. I put just a drop in my mop water.

0:) >:) ||.||
laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

PyroAnt wrote: Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:49 am I have gotten contact with my guardian angel and they say they are who they say they are. I have a book that identifies my guardian angel by birth date. I am August 29th. Anyway, they said they would help with my problem but only if I worship God and convert to Christianity. I asked if I had to absolutely convert to Christianity and they said no but they would like me to. I want to know your thoughts.

I am pretty sure they would be others who doubt my claim and its fine. I have nothing to gain by faking it other than attention. I just want to know if I am in the right line.
Hmm I recon if any being is asking you to follow a traditional earth religion like Christianity, stay away. Sounds dodgy. I cannot imagine any high vibration, loving being ever encouraging our religions. Even Christianity has a history of genocide.

It is also quite possible that you misinterpreted what they asked.

Otherwise, any updates?

But hey, I am sure someone in your neighborhood has left over chemicals you can use... Do you perhaps have a neighborhood info group chat where you can ask? Everyone has left over stuff in bottles under the kitchen sink that will expire before they could use it again.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”