Spirit communicationg failing wasn't my fault or an issue with the spirit.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I did some quick research and learned of quite a few reasons why I wasn't able to communicate with the spirits I knew.

At first I thought the spirits were either ignoring me or angry but learned it was an issue they were having with me rather it was an issues of what I would say were within the enviromental aspect actually.

Anyway, once I cleared the issue up I was able to finally reconnect with my spirits.

So, if like myself you have an issue with communication look for other things besides the spirit ignoring/angry at you because they may very well have no issue with you at all and be trying to tell you they're not mad but you can't hear them currently.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Very true what you were saying above. By the way, how did you reconnect with your spirits, if I may ask.

jesse1746
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

It was an issue with electronic interference for me. Once I cleared it up with a few tricks I got guided towards it helped resolve the issue.

The best advice I can give is this though, spirits communicate at certain shall we say frequency much like music on a radio station and if you're not at that stations level the communication's not going to happen. If their station is 159.43 FM but right now you're on station 124.34 fm you need to work on adjusting your radio till you are on their station.

In simpler terms work on anything that you feel is keeping you down: stress, lack of restful sleep, etc and as you work on it you should find little by little communication getting better.

Return to “Today I found out...”