You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just free
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisdom Keeper
Zodiac:

Hey!

So I don't post much here but I do read a lot about things. So I did a What's in your DNA. Not from CH but from another site. And to my surprise Demon came up. Not not Demon mixed with angel or dragon or vampire, just straight up demon lol. Now a little about me; I have a knack for helping people and I barely kill bugs even when they bother me. Now, my life works in a strange way. I've been wanting to become a keeper of a demon per say because I strongly believe in Duality and I wanted my keep to be of various arts. And I've been reading a lot about them. The nature of a "Demon" isn't what we all believe it to be (especially assigning the whole lot to a black arts label) and I would more correlate them to Humans and embodying a very wide spectrum of nature and species. There are noble and divine demons but also the ones we are afraid of, the stuff of nightmares. But this result came so sudden, and maybe I shouldn't be so surprised. Being a demon strongly embodies sexual attraction, control, manipulation and other things, not that I'm above those things, even when I'd like to think I have a strong moral compass but I am going to activate my Demon DNA because it's a part of me and this lifetime of mine is about embody the freedom to be who I am.

But just putting it out there and asking if anyone has had the same results come up? Thank You.

If you’re wondering if you did it right yesterday, if you’re doing it right today, don’t worry, you are. You’re well on your way. ▲△
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Nubicooks, that's an interesting reading!

I haven't specifically looked for demon in my blood / DNA and the only reading I've had done did not mention any.

However, I have discovered recently two demon-related things about myself:
1) There is a living immortal succubus entity that is a soulmate of mine that has been and will continue to be with me throughout all my lives and all time. I have been told she resonates very similarly to a demonic guardian, although I am not exactly certain what that means. I have just made contact with her over the last month or two and it's been a fascinating discovery.
2) The same above entity has confirmed that at least one of my past lives was as a demon. I know nothing more than that, but there it is.

Hopefully others might be able to discuss similar results to yours!

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

I've had a past life as a demon albeit that life doesn't leave a strong impression on my soul to a point it defines my "otherkinity" However, I also believe demons expand a wide spectrum of things, only thing I do find common is the dark elemental energy but energy is used however the individual chooses to. I was in that life a succubus who became an incubus as with the ability to change form I took on a male one. Though I haven't touched the DNA thing mainly due to my belief around it, I have been willing to give it a shot at some point, I just want to find others to compare which would be the best to choose that doesn't leave things out because I know some don't touch demons, some don't touch divine/deities/etc.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.
SpyderBite
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 21
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dhampir
My magical/paranormal name...: Christopher Gray
Zodiac:

I personally haven't had any experiences (that I'm aware of) with demons. But I did do a past lives reading a while back. Turns out that in one life I was a Myan priestess that summoned demons. I'm skeptical but it was definitely interesting.

Skills
Lucid Dreaming
Dream Recall

Spirits
1 Sanguine Vampire (B)
1 Baobhan Sith (I)
2 Succubus (C & H)
1 Familiar (C)
1 Cambion (S)
1 Amarok (K)
1 Carbuncle (M)
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I mentioned it in another thread talking about a ~What's In Your Blood~ kind of thing but a person who I trusted to communicate with some of my spirits and who's also clairaudient told me she felt I had angel and vampire in me and I did a specific "Demon In Your Blood" reading since I always felt connected in a way to it and I was curious, and she specifically pointed out it was ubi. Or well, an incubus appeared at some point who was coupled with a female human, the female human specifically being me. Past life kind of thing. Far before I even did this reading though I always felt there was something demon-related.
SO ...maybe that's true, or maybe not.

Also I almost entirely agree to your view of demons. I don't even associate them with any polar extreme really, guess it's just sad I constantly see some people view them with the same negative analogy...heavily sighs.

You should definitely include a demon in your keep though, I just say go for it. (-:

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

znlz
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: DA
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My super power would be...: Super speed
Zodiac:

I too have Demon in my blood (how's it goin brother from another mother? 2yn 2yn ) along with Demon Djinn, Dragon, Fire Fae, and oddly enough Unicorn.

I never knew I had so much Demonic blood in me lol.

The unicorn must've been the easiest to access when I was younger due to me being a typical WA person and still keeps me in line today. Although as I get older the darker parts definitely start to show.

So many cool Companions !

"You don't look out there for God, something in the sky, you look in you."
- Alan Watts
Nubicooks
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just free
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisdom Keeper
Zodiac:

Thank you guys for the input!

znlz wrote:I too have Demon in my blood (how's it goin brother from another mother? 2yn 2yn ) along with Demon Djinn, Dragon, Fire Fae, and oddly enough Unicorn.

I never knew I had so much Demonic blood in me lol.

The unicorn must've been the easiest to access when I was younger due to me being a typical WA person and still keeps me in line today. Although as I get older the darker parts definitely start to show.
Brother from another 1la There has to be something else in me because I'm way more white arts than anything else. But that could be the human in me. Not sure.

If you’re wondering if you did it right yesterday, if you’re doing it right today, don’t worry, you are. You’re well on your way. ▲△

Return to “Today I found out...”