new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.

Support ticket issue?

Post by Banapis »

Hello!

I realize that support is slammed right now, according to the notice on the CH Contact page. Still, I thought I'd better ask about my ticket since it has been over a week since I sent it.

I sent a question through the Contact Us page 8 days ago. I wish I had thought to get a screenshot, but when I hit send, it said something to the effect of 'email failed to send ( )' - it was the empty parentheses that caught my attention. I didn't think much about it, since my ticket still shows as open and normal priority on the site and I can access it.

Is it simply backlog or should I need to resend my question via regular email?

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 189
Spelled Number: 175
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Support ticket issue?

Post by Lewk »

Banapis wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 12:09 am
Hello!

I realize that support is slammed right now, according to the notice on the CH Contact page. Still, I thought I'd better ask about my ticket since it has been over a week since I sent it.

I sent a question through the Contact Us page 8 days ago. I wish I had thought to get a screenshot, but when I hit send, it said something to the effect of 'email failed to send ( )' - it was the empty parentheses that caught my attention. I didn't think much about it, since my ticket still shows as open and normal priority on the site and I can access it.

What I would do is email support@creepyhollows.com . That leads to a ticket being created, then just wait.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

CH Moderator
active contributor
active contributor

Re: Support ticket issue?

Post by CH Moderator »

Banapis wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 12:09 am
Hello!

The only way to reach CH support is by emailing them. Send email to: support@creepyhollows.com.

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”