new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 53
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Will those Master Vessel instructions work to transfer living entities too?

Spirit Family: 3 Vampires, 1 Vampire/Incubus, 2 Incubi, 1 Gnome, 1 Leprechaun, 1 Unicorn, 1 Nympho, 28 Human spirits, 1 Phoenix, 1 Werewolf, 1 Merman, 1 Domovoi, 1 Fylgia, 4 servitors, 1 Arkan Sonney.

Living Entities: 2 Concuans, 1 Vorin, 1 Falwer-Niamstrum, 1 Courtwind Angel.
Old Town
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mathias
Zodiac:

What is knowledge base and how do I find it?

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

Well, I ordered an infusion of races abilities (unicorn) and there is a dead link to a knowledgebase. "You can review some general information on what to expect [here]." So I was expecting some more info in the invoice, when the order was completed, but there is just a starting date for the infusion and nothing else. So now I'm a little bit clueless on what to expect :-)

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Old Town wrote:What is knowledge base and how do I find it?
Ferrous wrote:Well, I ordered an infusion of races abilities (unicorn) and there is a dead link to a knowledgebase. "You can review some general information on what to expect [here]." So I was expecting some more info in the invoice, when the order was completed, but there is just a starting date for the infusion and nothing else. So now I'm a little bit clueless on what to expect :-)
Guys, please read Magnolia's post at page 2.

Ferro
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unicorn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Winged Unicorn
Zodiac:

I read the mentioned post and it was actually the reason why I wrote my post. Magnolia wrote, that the info from knowledgebase should be either in a download link in the invoice (there was none in mine), or directly in the listing. The info provided in the listing is rather general and the dead link was IN the listing, so I was hoping it was there to actually provide some additional info.
(I thought that if the info was added directly to the listing, the dead link would be deleted...)

And I still think it's better to ask here first, than to bother the support with every thing that crosses my mind ;-)

"Your frustration is well understood, but one must be patient for all things good." - Zecora
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Ferro wrote:And I still think it's better to ask here first, than to bother the support with every thing that crosses my mind ;-)
Based on my experience so far, I'd highly suggest asking support about it. Especially if you made a purchase and you need more information on it. The Support Desk tends to respond within one to three days, maybe five if they're having trouble finding what you need, whereas forum responses can take awhile and sometimes you might not even get a useful response (such as the above suggesting to read an older post that was no longer helpful due to the information you stated). This isn't to say that the forum isn't helpful, or that they don't respond on the forum, but the way to get a guaranteed answer that will be helpful for a product you paid for is to email them. Hands down.

This is because they're more on top of the help desk emails than the forum, as the forum is FULL of posts, and I'd imagine it's hard to be as on top of things (hence why they have mods). Yet mods can't answer everything, and sometimes you'll get lead into circles accidentally (example above) due to miscommunication. It can lead to more confusion than results, and as a paying customer, don't ever feel like you're "bothering" people by asking for information that, according to the listing presented, should be available to you. You have a right to ask for it, and I'm certain the CH Team would be happy to provide it for you as soon as they get the email. :)

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Curious for an update to this.

While I tend to write things down there was a lot of frustration when I attempted to access the database for MV instructions.

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

surgeonsprincess wrote:Will those Master Vessel instructions work to transfer living entities too?
From my experience... YES

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”