Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Alright so I just wanted to point this out if it wasn't pointed out already but there are specific blog-related errors that pop up when trying to do certain things, for example:

• Trying to get to page two on a blog search page results in an error screen

• Trying to edit a blog results in an entirely fresh "create new blog" page instead of the blog whose content you wish to edit

• Not sure if this was intentional, but there is only one category "my first category" and you can't rename it to anything else

• Comments on mobile wind up creating stretched out glitchy avatars instead of the neat formats we know and love, I'm uncertain if it does the same on desktop

• If you go to someone's profile and click to see their blogs or their blogs' comments, it will say it found the # of blogs you have as matches, but only show the first blog you wrote instead of all of them. Similarly if you search for blog comments, it will show the first comment, instead of all of the matches it claims to have found above.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

I noticed the only issue I have is when I try to submit a post it sometimes goes to the screen where you can edit the post, I don't know if it's me or a glitch but it's nothing to be concerned about on my end-or at least not yet-gives me a chance to check for spelling or if I want to add to the post!

:3
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Catgirl2 wrote:I noticed the only issue I have is when I try to submit a post it sometimes goes to the screen where you can edit the post, I don't know if it's me or a glitch but it's nothing to be concerned about on my end-or at least not yet-gives me a chance to check for spelling or if I want to add to the post!
Must be differences between mobile and desktop uses then?

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Quite possible-I use desktop because the mobile I use isn't activated to check my computer or emails, just the basic but much needed stuff! Although, I did need to get a new computer recently due to my laptop crashing, I wonder if it has to do with different modems or the way they are hooked up? I am not very savvy with these things & I know the basics!

:3

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”