Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mark Xander
Zodiac:

Hello, I am a long time member of CH and have been away for several years. I come back from time to time to see if old friends were still in chat. I can't find it anywhere on the site. Was it shut down? Does anyone know if others migrated to another platform to chat?

Thank you to any in advance who let me know.

(I was previously named Shrapnel)

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Yep, it's shut down quite some time ago.
Something with changing the system or other and the chat function was not included, if I'm not wrong.
Not sure about other platform, but there was some talk about private d--cord, but it was not allowed to be mentioned for some reasons.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
MarkXander
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 333
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mark Xander
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for the information. I really appreciate it :)

Divine Angel, Courtwind Angel x4, Astral Angel, Sparkling Angel, Volkh, Watcher, Succubus, Were Cat Shifter, Kitsune, Gold Dragon, Black Clan Dragon, Death Angel, Witch, Red Dragon, Cat Familiar, Sorcceress, Were-Bear, Arkan Sonney, Wood Eld, Mermaid, Silver Dragon, Portal Fae, Psy Vamp, Alya, Fire Fae, Gryphon, Sterling Angel, Wraith, Garden Elf Oagi Alliance

Return to “Report CH Site Issues”