Sun&Moon and Apollon Emporium: Samhain Customs!

Advance or current knowledge of websites, sales, auctions or eBay listings paranormal & metaphysical sellers are offering!
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami

Sun&Moon and Apollon Emporium: Samhain Customs!

Post by Sophia Nyx »

Hello everyone! That amazing time of year is almost here! Samhain is just around the corner and we couldn't be more excited to celebrate with everyone! 2020 has been one crazy year and how many of us are really hoping that Fall Back will just reset everything and the world will go back to normal? Of course, normal is up to interpretation as we all have different perspectives as to what normal truly is.

In honor of this crazy year, Apollo and I were trying to figure out what to do for the Holiday. How can we truly celebrate? We decided to work together and do so really amazing customs. Some of these beautiful options were originally seen during the first Friday the 13th of the year. Some of these are brand new to being customs. We've even decided to step beyond our usual boundaries and offer some Demon Officer customs. These are extremely LIMITED. As most people know neither of us really advertise demons in our listings as they are for a select group of experienced keepers and we want those Keepers to FIND their way to the listings without prodding.

We currently have some spots still available for the customs. These are first come, first serve basis. My suggestion is that if anyone wants in, now is the time to jump and get your spot. There is no limit to the amount of customs you can choose. Customs are the most fun for us and we cannot wait to get started on them. If you are interested in joining the fun, don't wait. Get your order in! Once the listings are sold out that's it!

All shipping orders come with a special Samhain bag of goodies that has been put together by me. Some of these may come across as a bit goofy, but it's all in fun. So without further waiting and making you want to throw things at me, here's the link to this beautiful event: https://apollon-emporium.weeblysite.com ... customs/10

All customs will be conjured on Samhain. You will have to give us some time to do write ups and vetting, especially for the demons. We cannot wait to share in the magick of Samhain with everyone. Per the usual, orders originating outside of the United States are distance/direct bindings only unless you use a forwarding service that we can ship to within the US.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami

Re: Sun&Moon and Apollon Emporium: Samhain Customs!

Post by Sophia Nyx »

October 31st will be here before you know it! Listings are still live for those who wish to reserve their spot for an amazing Custom companion. We are so excited to be able to offer these special bindings to everyone who wishes to join in the fun. If you want to be a part of the magick make sure you get in on it now because the listings and offers disappear. As a reminder, each custom comes with the option for 3 aspects in particular that you would like for your companion to have.

Return to “Seller Announcements”