Bronwyn Angel DIY?

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
Stnerplc
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Bronwyn Angel DIY?

Post by Stnerplc »

I must be the only one posting nowadays but since lock down I actually became more interested in this stuff and focused more than ever than I was in the past, anyways... is there a Bronwyn Angel DIY conjuring summon? like the other ones here? If so I'd love to try it.

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 172
Spelled Number: 160
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Bronwyn Angel DIY?

Post by Lewk »

I'm guessing if there was one in this section of the forum you would have found it...I don't think there is.

However there's this https://shop.creepyhollows.com/conjure- ... rself.html.

And this...https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PROGRAM- ... ANGEL.html

The first link is to a vessel that allows the user to conjure *and bind* a spirit - whereas the DIY conjurations in this section of the forum are *non-binding*.

The second link is to something that you'd first need to get the item with the instructions for programming a device, before you can do the Bronwyn invocation with it. But it is for "contact & interaction with a specific race of White Arts entity", so it is closer to the DIY conjurations in this section of the forum - ie it is *non-binding*.

Invocation I think is to a race of spirit; conjuration is of a single spirit...for these items.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Bronwyn Angel DIY?

Post by gentleangelwhisperer »

The ultra complex bag of all the tricks in the Ch shop has a conjuring and binding feature in it..and can conjure angels

Return to “DIY Spirits”