NON-BINDING CONJURATION: INCUBUS/SUCCUBUS

Do it yourself with invocations, conjurations, and summons of spirits.
Fri
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don’t know
Zodiac:

This conjugation worked great! I’m very new to spirit keeping but did energy work as an lmt. You want to recite it to a meter,(think poetically)while doing that you have to send your intent, and expect the outcome. My experience with each ranges from a few seconds to a few minutes each time. I’m just gonna have some fun until my CH custom binding is completed. It’s a lot of fun for both parties.

HarnessedArc056
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Normal demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Drednoc

I remember trying this a year ago and waiting trying again every day but it still has not worked I do not know if I did something wrong may I ask for assistance

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

When you recite the words Ash has posted you should be doing it as if you know the immediate result, without question. You don't state it with the mindset that something may or may not happen, because then it won't.
The words are a vehicle; are you driving or are you sitting there while the car swirls around and crashes into a tree? Lol. That's what I would bring to mind for anyone having trouble with these conjurations. It's good to be in the zone where you don't have a feeling of pressure behind what you're doing, but that also entails confidence in what you are doing.

Are you just reading the words without understanding of what they are doing and saying, what their function is? Or are you reciting with full awareness of what is happening as you do so? Note the distinction and you will remedy the issue, even without sensitivity it will work when you amend this disconnect from the act.
It's a tool and you need to use the tool correctly. Here's another analogy; when you pick up a hammer because you want to nail something into the wall - you must apply thought, care and hand-eye coordination so that it hits the nail rather than plunging directly into said wall.
These actions seem like simple common sense, right? No need to have to think about this because it's a-b-c, 1-2-3. Yet when you break them down you understand why something works vs. doesn't work. Understanding is the key to everything. It applies universally to anything you can think of doing successfully including the paranormal.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
HarnessedArc056
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Normal demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Drednoc

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 2:04 am When you recite the words Ash has posted you should be doing it as if you know the immediate result, without question. You don't state it with the mindset that something may or may not happen, because then it won't.
The words are a vehicle; are you driving or are you sitting there while the car swirls around and crashes into a tree? Lol. That's what I would bring to mind for anyone having trouble with these conjurations. It's good to be in the zone where you don't have a feeling of pressure behind what you're doing, but that also entails confidence in what you are doing.

Are you just reading the words without understanding of what they are doing and saying, what their function is? Or are you reciting with full awareness of what is happening as you do so? Note the distinction and you will remedy the issue, even without sensitivity it will work when you amend this disconnect from the act.
It's a tool and you need to use the tool correctly. Here's another analogy; when you pick up a hammer because you want to nail something into the wall - you must apply thought, care and hand-eye coordination so that it hits the nail rather than plunging directly into said wall.
These actions seem like simple common sense, right? No need to have to think about this because it's a-b-c, 1-2-3. Yet when you break them down you understand why something works vs. doesn't work. Understanding is the key to everything. It applies universally to anything you can think of doing successfully including the paranormal.
After reading all of that I tried again and it worked thank you for the help

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

HarnessedArc056 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:45 pm
After reading all of that I tried again and it worked thank you for the help
Awesome to hear, and you're welcome.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
RosieSweets
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

Question. Could one possibly rewrite these Non-binding conjurations to say, conjure a HellHound or HellCat?

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

RosieSweets wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:37 am Question. Could one possibly rewrite these Non-binding conjurations to say, conjure a HellHound or HellCat?
Well, you would just be creating a completely new spell, so only if you know what you're doing could you 'rewrite' them.
Based on this one you'd basically have to change every line. Also I think there's invisible components to these spells too since there's no mention about protection in the words alone, neither is there something about only calling to spirits.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
RosieSweets
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 7:58 am
RosieSweets wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 6:37 am Question. Could one possibly rewrite these Non-binding conjurations to say, conjure a HellHound or HellCat?
Well, you would just be creating a completely new spell, so only if you know what you're doing could you 'rewrite' them.
Based on this one you'd basically have to change every line. Also I think there's invisible components to these spells too since there's no mention about protection in the words alone, neither is there something about only calling to spirits.

True enough. I will have to implement my own precautions then

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I came across this in case the conjuring wasn't good.

If spirits threaten me in this place,
Fight Water by Water and Fire by Fire,
Banish their souls into nothingness, and remove their powers until the last trace.
Let these evil beings flee,
Through time and space.

I saw someone say don't summon something you can't get rid of... Would the above work?

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Wisdom Seaker wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 9:44 am I came across this in case the conjuring wasn't good.

If spirits threaten me in this place,
Fight Water by Water and Fire by Fire,
Banish their souls into nothingness, and remove their powers until the last trace.
Let these evil beings flee,
Through time and space.

I saw someone say don't summon something you can't get rid of... Would the above work?
Well, who created that spell? What else do you need to prepare or do with that spell? Which conjuration method the spell is effective for?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “DIY Spirits”