Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I offered this back when I ran a shop and people had some pretty good experiences from it, so I figured I'd turn it into a DIY for people to experience a thorough cleansing without having to go through anyone else first.

Information about the Gods involved:

Vishnu (/ˈvɪʃnuː/; Sanskrit pronunciation: [ʋɪʂɳʊ]; Sanskrit: विष्णु, IAST: Viṣṇu) is one of the principal deities of Hinduism. The "preserver" in the Hindu triad (Trimurti), Vishnu is revered as the supreme being In Vaishnavism as identical to the metaphysical concept of Brahman (Atman, the self, or unchanging ultimate reality), and is notable for adopting various incarnations (avatars such as Rama and Krishna) to preserve and protect dharmic principles whenever the world is threatened with evil, chaos, and destructive forces. In the Smarta Tradition of Hinduism Vishnu is also one of the five equivalent deities worshipped in Panchayatana puja.
---- vishnu wikipedia article

Shiva (/ˈʃiːvə/; Sanskrit: शिव, Śiva, lit. the auspicious one) also known as Mahadeva (lit. the great god) is one of the principal deities of Hinduism. He is one of the supreme beings within Shaivism, one of the major traditions within contemporary Hinduism.
--- Shiva wikipedia article

Information about the Cleansing:

Through this cleansing you will be calling upon the Divine power of two powerful healers and protectors of the faith. These gods are...

Shiva; Supreme Being; Lord of Divine Energy, Meditation, Arts, Yoga, Time, Destruction, Dance; Supreme Destroyer of Evil; Lord of The Devas (gods)

and,

Vishnu; God of Protection, Preservation of Good, Controller of entire Universe, Karma restoration, Moksha

They are awe inspiring beings whom rule over much, but one of their key aspects is their Divine judgment and combined cleansing abilities. The two of them, once called forth, will work with you on a deeply spiritual level to cleanse your bodies, restore and rejuvenate your spirit, and clear out your space from any negative energy that may be affecting your day to day routine. They are beautiful gods to work with, and I hope that through this invocation, prayer, or whatever you wish to call it, you find peace with their divine aid.

What is required:

■ They require the individual to be clean before speaking the invocation, and request bathing or showering at least three hours beforehand, and not dirtying oneself until the cleansing is done.

■ They require the individual be relaxed and in a comfortable space, preferably alone in ones bedroom. They will not work with people whilst they are at work, driving, or otherwise distracted.

■ Nothing else is required, but meditation is encouraged. If you fall asleep during, that's even better!

The Process Involved:

1. Schedule at least three hours to be completely alone and relaxed
2. Shower and/or bathe
3. Take time to treat yourself to a nice meal, water, read a book, play some relaxing music, whatever it takes to find your zen so long as its peaceful for you
4. Call upon Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu with intent by using the small invocation below...

My body cleansed,
my mind at ease
I humbly ask you
Lord Shiva, Lord Vishnu
To bring me peace

5. Sit back and let them cleanse you.

What to look out for:

■ You have a high chance of becoming tired, this is normal

■ Their presence may be a bit overwhelming and exciting, try not to be afraid. They are simply cleansing your bodies (astral, earthen, spiritual, etc) as well as the energy around you

■ If you fall asleep you may wake up feeling a bit groggy depending on how thorough the cleansing had to be, but you'll likely feel a weight lifted off your shoulders as well

■ Your blockages, negative karma, negative energy build up, and other toxic issues will have been dealt with by them but it is not permanent, so do take precautions into account to prevent energy build up in the future

■ You may notice a decrease in physical pain temporarily as well as a decrease in negative mood/mindset due to the above

■ This can affect everyone differently, but it can be considered a very light arts based process so you shouldn't need to worry about anything happening whilst Shiva and Vishnu are around you

■ You might attract others to you, or notice a metaphorical "glow" about you afterwards

■ Malicious unbounds will be dealt with by them as well, should they be hindering or harming you in any way

Other Notes:

■ Generally speaking this was done once a month for group sessions but you can probably call upon them as often as you feel is necessary, though as gods they can always tell if you do or don't require their help so keep that in mind when performing this

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Soltari
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you for sharing Muse.

Will have to perform this =)

If you're not capable of great violence you can't call yourself peaceful...only harmless

Proud member of a spirit family
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I'll use this, thanks for sharing.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
Voridiani
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My magical/paranormal name...: Nephenthe

This is awesome! thank you!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Voridiani wrote:This is awesome! thank you!
Happy to assist ~

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
StarSoul_7
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Trigger my horse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fairy
My magical/paranormal name...: Star Soul
Zodiac:

Thank you so very much I appreciate it. I will do this tomorrow. So exciting.

Life is and will always be magical.

Return to “DIY Spells”