sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Re: Spiritual marriage

Post by darkwing dook »

Jenn26 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:23 pm
I also have a boyfriend so I assume he’s okay with that or else he wouldn’t of be in a relationship with me but I’m unsure about it because he is a dark arts and I want to know is it bad to be in a relationship with them?
Maybe ask him directly?
And of course consult with the boyfriend as well : p

"Attachment is the root of suffering."
"Those attached to perception and views wander the world offending people."

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Post by Shifa »

Looking back at my personal history, I’d say that yes, I just misunderstood my dreams and tried jumping on the spirit/entity relationship bandwagon, projecting my own feelings. I did eventually drop all that nonsense. I wish I could say the entities wanted it too but I’ll never know for sure.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Post by PrincessKnight »

My spirit companion (and boyfriend) is a human spirit. We met almost one year ago.
When I meditate with him, I usually visualize the two of us happy together, doing things that both of us liked to do.
Very often I visualize romantic or sexy situations, which my spirit boyfriend seems to really appreciate.
Several weeks ago, I have imagined a romantic story in which we got married. I imagined everything in every detail, even the people we invited to our ceremony - friends, relatives, co-workers, etc. I even visualized the little gifts we chose for the wedding guests, the songs played at our ceremony and during the wedding dinner, I imagined our vows, our speeches and the speeches of the guests, and then the honeymoon in a theme park and even the fireworks that we could see reflecting on the sea from our room window. Everything. It was such a sweet and romantic story. Since I generally meditate with my spirit companion when I go to sleep (in the hope of dreaming about him), the day after my meditations/visualizations, especially after the more romantic or sexy ones, he usually showers me with lots of sweet and funny messages to show me how much he appreciated the story. Well, the day after the wedding visualization he was so enthusistic that he showed me some of the most beautiful and amazing signs and synchronicities ever. He even suggested me to watch a movie that night in which appeared many of the things I mentioned during the visualization!!
I felt really moved and excited <3
So now I was thinking... according to you and your own experiences with spirit companions, do you think he considers us a married couple, now? :8)
Because after the visualization I had told him that I absolutely didn't impose any wedding on him, if he didn't want to, because both of us had never really conisdered weddings necessary, but who knows?

PrincessKnight
neophyte
neophyte

Post by PrincessKnight »

I wanted to write, "I absolutely didn't impose any wedding on him, if he didn't want it"

and "really considered"

Return to “Living Entities”