neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I finally decided to get The Vorin. Living entities were not something that was really on my radar but I keep going back to that listing so finally decided to go for it. I have found very few threads on The Vorin. Does anyone have any experiences with this entity they wouldn't mind sharing? /.\

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

wow, a da! i am excited for u! i thought of getting one too, wa, but would be a reverse adoption as i am curious to know who will adopt me.

i looked up the description. so cool! i look forward to read about ur experience.

by the way, ur avatar is so cool!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... angel.html
I cheked this out. Sounds like fun and brings 'not a boring moment' to your life style. Would you share, how is it going with your Vorin?

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Chavah wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:00 am https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... angel.html
I cheked this out. Sounds like fun and brings 'not a boring moment' to your life style. Would you share, how is it going with your Vorin?
Yes I will most definitely share! I am super excited about him!!
At the moment I do not even have his vessel but when I seen the order had been completed I did recite the code words. I recited them multiple times and different ways in case I was not sounding it out properly lol. I did feel a strong presence but honestly I am surrounded by a lot of new very strong presences lately. Not only do I have many new spirits who joined my family and a living entity but I also have had a lot of spell bindings done and master services and everything has just been very intense. It has been a bit of a rocky month.. One day I got headaches, dizzy, hot, throwing up, muscle spasms and the next I'm flying high. Right now I can't tell exactly who is who with some of my new spirits my fantary witch, atlantean psy, lumerian psy, and nympho I have connected with and feel I can recognize their energy well.
Before anyone says it I know I should move at a slower pace lol but I just could not pass up the sales. All my X-Mas in July orders are completed though so things will be leveling out as I become more adjusted to all the new energies. I do have master services scheduled still but that's it.
As far as the Vorin goes I just have been talking to him. I am not 100% sure how to go about connecting with a living entity. I know they have lives of their own so I don't want to be annoying or anything and always be bothering him. I do think he visited me in my dreams 2 nights in a row. At first I thought it may have been the nympho but my nympho is very sweet and gentle and the guy in my dreams was super hot but definitely a bad *** as his description says. Actually in my dreams he kind of looked like the guy Rio from the show Good Girls which I think is so FINE.
If you have any advice you can offer me on connecting with living entities I would appreciate it.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hello Amarantha, how are you going with your entity so far? I have purchased a living entity Star Fae. Not yet got back to me online anything about it yet.

Amarantha wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:20 pm
Chavah wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:00 am https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... angel.html
At the moment I do not even have his vessel but when I seen the order had been completed I did recite the code words. I recited them multiple times and different ways in case I was not sounding it out properly lol. I did feel a strong presence but honestly I am surrounded by a lot of new very strong presences lately. Not only do I have many new spirits who joined my family and a living entity but I also have had a lot of spell bindings done and master services and everything has just been very intense. It has been a bit of a rocky month.. One day I got headaches, dizzy, hot, throwing up, muscle spasms and the next I'm flying high. Right now I can't tell exactly who is who with some of my new spirits my fantary witch, atlantean psy, lumerian psy, and nympho I have connected with and feel I can recognize their energy well.
Before anyone says it I know I should move at a slower pace lol but I just could not pass up the sales. All my X-Mas in July orders are completed though so things will be leveling out as I become more adjusted to all the new energies. I do have master services scheduled still but that's it.
As far as the Vorin goes I just have been talking to him. I am not 100% sure how to go about connecting with a living entity. I know they have lives of their own so I don't want to be annoying or anything and always be bothering him. I do think he visited me in my dreams 2 nights in a row. At first I thought it may have been the nympho but my nympho is very sweet and gentle and the guy in my dreams was super hot but definitely a bad *** as his description says. Actually in my dreams he kind of looked like the guy Rio from the show Good Girls which I think is so FINE.
If you have any advice you can offer me on connecting with living entities I would appreciate it.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

I don't really have very many experiences to share. He showed up once at like 4 am and I talked to him for hours.
I don't really feel comfortable calling to him though. I guess I have this thought in my head that because he is a living entity he is probably busy I shouldn't bother him lol. I did hear like a week ago audibly a man say "why dont you like talking on the phone" or "you dont like talking on the phone". I am not sure if this is him or not.. I always hear my name but I have never audibly heard a full sentence like that.

Amarantha wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:20 pm

Return to “Living Entities”