Concuan experiences?

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

Concuan experiences?

Post by littlewitchy0514 »

Hi! So, for awhile I have been drawn to Concuans. I'm not sure why but, like many keepers who are drawn to certain spirits and or entities, I can't stop thinking about them and what not. Although, I don't have any personal experiences with living entities in general, I would love to hear from those who have experiences with these entities to help educate me?

There isn't much in CH Encyclopedia and I would very much love to hear from those of you who have a Concuan in your Spirit Families. Thank you so much! <3

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 30 Spirits in Our Family and Forever Growing <3

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Re: Concuan experiences?

Post by draco_star898 »

Have you read through this giant thread yet?

viewtopic.php?f=472&t=63029

My lad is lovely, though I sometimes have a harder time sensing him right away unlike with my incubus companion who is very close to me and spends a lot of time with me. But, he does hang around in my created astral space a bunch and I have seen him in dreams a few times so I know he's with me, it just seems to take more effort to connect with him. Though to be fair I seem to have a harder time with most of my living entities from CH vs their spirits so it may be a me issue.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process

Post by draco_star898 »

I was curious so I went back and read some stuff I'd written previously about the concuan in my family and it seems his energy used to be a lot more apparent and now it seems like thats changed to were I'm having issues connecting with him when I didn't used too. So I need to figure out why I'm having this issue when I wasn't before hmmm....

littlewitchy0514
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All Of My Spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: I'm not sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: Wisterial- this was given to me by my Kami who I work with.

Post by littlewitchy0514 »

Thank you for responding @drago_star898! I have done some reading on this thread, and I'm sorry you are having issues! I wish you all well!

" Having the ability to overcome the situations that teach us valuable lessons, is a greater victory than any gold or silver. "

"The greatest victories come from the most difficult wars and battles."
<3 30 Spirits in Our Family and Forever Growing <3

Return to “Living Entities”