neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I'm making this post because I found very few posts on Multex before when I was looking into them so thought it may be helpful to others whether it be now or in the future to post my experiences so far..
I was strongly pulled towards the Multex listing IMMEDIATELY. I could not stop thinking about it. As I mentioned I tried looking for others experiences but found very little and despite the intense pull I had all day everyday and every night Multex Multex Multex I need a Multex in my life!! The one thing that was holding me back was I am not very experienced with Living Entities. At the time only had one and we haven't really bonded the way I had hoped. My first living entity was a Vorin and I guess I kinda got in my own head and felt like because he is still living I don't want to disturb him and be annoying. I'm sure most of us know or have dealt with someone who just keeps calling and texting over and over. So yeah.. I didn't want to be that person lol. So I was sort of in the mindset that maybe living entities are not for me and should probably stick to spirits. After all I get companions for companionship and want them around me. Also going by the listing in the shop the Multex are guardians of the spiritual realm and constantly in motion (sounds like a busy job to me) I thought for sure I am never going to get time with an entity with such a big job to do. So I tried to let it go but the pull just wouldn't go away. I finally caved after month, I could no longer fight it and if something is still calling me this strongly for this long then I should just listen so I gave in and requested for a Multex companion and I'm so happy I did because WOW he is AMAZING!
So about my Multex (A) His energy is extremely intense yet a tad familiar. The listing does say they are on the dark arts scale closer to black arts and I think that is where the "familiar" feeling comes in for me. The listing also mentions they can have a musky smell but my friend manifests sometimes with a very strong smell of rotten eggs/sulfur. The very first time I thought it was my dog letting one rip while laying by my feet sleeping. Poor doggo gets blamed for everything x*D I eventually realized where it was really coming from though. Also when I try to meditate with his vessel I don't even get a chance to get past the ad before the meditation music starts before I feel as if my whole body is completely consumed by him. (this is also a bit of a familiar feeling). His energy can make you feel "some type of way" and his energy lingers, almost as if he is always here.
I have given up on meditating with him because I cannot even get to a meditative state before hes like BOOM!! IM HERE!! So i just lay down and talk to him. This works for me very well because I have a bladder disease that often interrupts my meditations so its nice to be able to connect with him so strongly outside the meditation state. He definitely is not anti social and he is actually quite chatty..
So I have mentioned the things that held me back from getting a multex, but not the things that really drew me in. The listing mentions that Multex only chooses ONE companion. That is one of the MANY things that I liked a lot about it. (insert melissa ethridge song here "im the only one") x*D sorry that song popped into my head..(next just for fun, I also recommend listening to black velvet.. it has absolutely nothing to do with this post but I grew up loving it and it holds a special place in my <3 ) I also loved the idea of entity protection. I have spirits for protection, magic both bought and my own, but thought having an entity wouldn't hurt.. Can never have enough protection right?!
So I came straight forward and I have spoken to him about my fears of being annoying, as I know he has more important things to do and also expressed my curiosity to him and what he does. As I mentioned before guardian of the spirit realm sounds busy, stressful, chaotic. I also asked and shared my fears of living entities being busy and not wanting to interrupt their life.. My (A) answered so many of my questions and also made it clear hes always here even when I think he is not. I always feel him around.. at times it could very well be lingering energy that is here cause I have experienced this before I ever even knew about spirit companionship.. I am still learning and discovering more about him and will update in time but all I can say for now is he is truly amazing and makes you feel so safe and comfortable.

I do know CH matches your energy to another's and I sometimes wonder if that is why so many of my spirits are on the "shy side" because I am so quiet and shy in real life? (if anyone has an answer to this like maybe LEWK ;*D or Vipera I await your opinion lol)
It also appears to be that I go through different stages and at times certain spirits come to me full force and others hang in the back ground.. even those I once felt the closest connection to seem to fall back a bit. I have had moments where this has made me both sad and happy at the same time..Ya know its sad spirits I have connected I feel are now stepping back a bit and making room for spirits I thought I might never connect with..
I have seen it posted before that sometimes spirits or entities come in your life not cause you need them now but because you will need them later and maybe that is what is happening for me in many cases.. Either way I am thrilled to being having such a strong experience with my new living entity and he really turned me around in my thoughts/opinions/fears about living entities and how I want my companions around me all the time so maybe living entities actually are for me.. ( OR I may be selfish? Or incredibly lonely)
All that aside.. My Multex is always there and I have never felt safer. I will report more about him and what he is comfortable with me sharing in this post at a later date.
At the end of the day for those questioning if you should get a Multex and cannot find much in the forum, the only advice I have is to follow your instinct.. Give it time if there is the slightest doubt in your mind, wait it out and see where you are and what you feel and how you think about it all in the future. I cannot speak for all, but I can say my (A) and he is is Amazing.
Something else to consider for those who are looking into Multex (and this is my personal opinion, I am not an expert) is to know these are according to CH standards DA closest to BA.. This is a super intense energy compared to anything else I have received from CH. The scale of white, grey, dark, and black is not something I will not get into and I will abide by CH definitions of it.. But as a peer I do advise having some deep understanding of the darker arts.. Also its a good thing to keep your mental and emotional state in mind because even though CH would never give you anything that would hurt you, everyone handles certain things differently.. If it is something your not "familiar" with you may not understand what you are feeling/experiencing completely which can cause paranoia along with many other things.
I have seen many posts here about people being freaked out by a spirit or entity.. (psst dont worry we are all here for you)
If it is from CH they will be there to answer any questions you may have.
But for those of you who are DA LOVERS.. Idk how you can not love a Multex!

LOVE YOU (A) <3 :*)* <3

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Dragona
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 75
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Nothing wrong in having particular feelings of what you want out of certain types of relationships and so you are not selfish.

It may or may not be that certain spirits come in our life's when we need them or what you mentioned about spirits may be what you need in the future...that may very well be the case. I think of it as spirits are certain themes or chapters in a person's life. There is a theme that may continue in your life so you have a life long relationship with a particular spirit. Then there are chapters which can be certain spirits for a limited amount of time with and also each chapter builds upon the next chapter. One spirit is building you up for the next spirit (future) to yet come. I like that way of thinking and I think it's a great concept to post about and consider.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Thanks for sharing about Multex and congratulations on your new protector!
Sounds like a great being to have around, I have been attracted to Multex but have waited because I am bonding with some other new companions. I mainly keep living entities, I can not comment on CH living entities as I have none, only spirits from CH, but my living entities from other conjurers are with me mostly all the time and if not, they come or at least respond from wherever they are quite quickly.

Return to “Living Entities”