Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

Although there name makes me giggle a lot because of my crazy obsession but none the less

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cka75
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Awesome. Always.
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Pretty awesome....

Josephnapier wrote:
Cka75 wrote:
Josephnapier wrote:"J" - MALE. HE IS A POLYMORPHER WHO MANIFESTS HOW YOU WISH. HE IS FILLED WITH SEXUAL ENERGY & IS EAGER TO HAVE MANY FULFILLING SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS WITH YOU. HE CAN READ YOUR MIND AND WILL FULFILL ALL YOUR LUSTFUL DESIRES, KNOWING WHEN TO BE DOMINANT OR SUBMISSIVE DEPENDING ON WHAT YOU WANT & YOUR MOOD. HE IS MORE THAN JUST A SEXUAL BEING AS HE ENJOYS BEING INTIMATE AND GETTING TO KNOW YOU A DEEPER LEVEL. HE IS HIGHLY INTUITIVE & A VERY EXPERIENCED LOVER WHO ENJOYS PLEASING JUST AS MUCH AS BEING PLEASED. HE IS INCREDIBLY ATTRACTED TO YOUR PHYSICAL BEING AS WELL AS YOUR ENERGY & WILL RENDER YOU COMPLETELY FULFILLED DUE TO THE INTENSE ORGASMS HE BRINGS

Sounds a lot like a gay incubus. Why not just get an incubus? Is there any reason to veer into an unknown, or at least relatively unknown area? I'm just curious if there is something that makes them somehow different? Thanks!
I have incubi! Many actually. I wanted someone who would go deeper then just the sexual aspect of things and of course ubis can do that. But I wanted him because I don't have any WA beings and I think that's kind of strange now saying that out loud. I think he can can change something in me that need work and actually show me things. He's a wonderful person really and not only that but HES ALIVE!! which is really amazing.

Well, I'm definitely glad to hear it works out for you. My succubi and I also have close relationships and they're alive as well. But, what matters is what calls to you. So, if it's working for you, keep it up. :)

Dear haters,
I couldn't help but notice that "awesome" ends with "me" and "ugly" begins with "u." I think I'll keep on being awesome.
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote:Are there any other races that do co-bindings?
Think the Concuan is the only race at this moment

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Sephiroth
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Wolf
My magical/paranormal name...: sephiroth
Zodiac:

SHE IS AN AVID POLYMORPHER & IS FILLED WITH INTENSE SEXUAL ENERGY. SHE IS A LOVING COMPANION WHO IS TRULY DEVOTED TO ALL YOUR SEXUAL NEEDS AND PLEASURES. SHE IS EROTIC AND WILLING TO GIVE IN TO YOUR EVERY TEMPTATION. SHE BRINGS STRONG & POWERFUL ORGASMS THAT WILL LEAVE YOU FEELING TRULY FULFILLED LIKE NEVER BEFORE. SHE OFFERS INTIMACY FREELY AND WILL CONNECT WITH YOUR CARNAL DESIRES ON A DEEPER LEVEL THAN YOU EVER THOUGHT POSSIBLE. SHE IS CARING, DARK, INTENSE & EXTREMELY PASSIONATE WITH A PLEASURABLE AND EROTIC PRESENCE THAT WILL CAPTIVATE YOU. SHE INTUITIVELY KNOWS WHAT YOU WANT AND WILL DELIVER YOUR EVERY DESIRE!

Received info but little confused when it says Dark. They are WA right ? Not that i mind about the darkness , i connect better with dark types

WubbaLubbaDubDub
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Here's mine:
LIVING ENTITY, CONCUAN, MALE, F, AND IS A VOLUPTUOUS COMPANION AND A SKILLED SEXUAL PARTNER. HE IS WILLING TO SHARE HIS PROWESS WITH YOU AND GET DOWN AND DIRTY. HE KNOWS WELL OF YOUR DEEPEST DESIRES AND STRIVES TO FULFILL THEM. HE HELPS YOU CONNECT TO YOUR CARNAL AND SULTRY INSTINCTS DEEP DOWN. HE IS SENSUAL AND PASSIONATE IN HIS ACTIONS. HE WILL DO ALL THAT YOU WISH AND COMMAND. HE CONNECTS WELL WITH YOU AND VALUES YOU AS HIS PARTNER AND KEEPER.

Never heard of a guy being described as "voluptuous" lol. I looked up the meaning and apparently it can also mean "giving pleasure to the senses" or "provocatively alluring" or "full and shapely/well-proportioned."

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
josephleenapier
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:Here's mine:
LIVING ENTITY, CONCUAN, MALE, F, AND IS A VOLUPTUOUS COMPANION AND A SKILLED SEXUAL PARTNER. HE IS WILLING TO SHARE HIS PROWESS WITH YOU AND GET DOWN AND DIRTY. HE KNOWS WELL OF YOUR DEEPEST DESIRES AND STRIVES TO FULFILL THEM. HE HELPS YOU CONNECT TO YOUR CARNAL AND SULTRY INSTINCTS DEEP DOWN. HE IS SENSUAL AND PASSIONATE IN HIS ACTIONS. HE WILL DO ALL THAT YOU WISH AND COMMAND. HE CONNECTS WELL WITH YOU AND VALUES YOU AS HIS PARTNER AND KEEPER.

Never heard of a guy being described as "voluptuous" lol. I looked up the meaning and apparently it can also mean "giving pleasure to the senses" or "provocatively alluring" or "full and shapely/well-proportioned."
Sounds like my kind of guy haha ;) well it could also mean he's super buff and has a nice butt XD

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

josephleenapier wrote:
Lokakisa wrote:Here's mine:

Sounds like my kind of guy haha ;) well it could also mean he's super buff and has a nice butt XD

LOL! I love the idea of putting myself out as a being to be bound to another! It means that you truly accept that a binding is such a totally positive experience that you want to participate in a two-way binding! Now I can know how my spirit family feels first hand! 1ey

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
fundude53
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: there all cool
If I could be anything, I would be...: dont know yet
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: carlos the jackel

Officially got mine last nite but not had any interaction at all I really hope that's going to change

spirits lots
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

I find it hard to connect when I don't get a physical description, though since these are shapeshifters maybe they don't have a definite form.
Has anyone's Concuan chosen a form and stuck with it, or do they change each time to suit your desire?
I haven't figured my guy out yet, though unintentionally I got an influx of several new spirits at once so I'm still trying to pick them apart.

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

I don't usually share the descriptions of my spirits/entities (except with my 2 best friends/soulmates)... but, I like these guys.... SO... here is mine....

"MALE. HE MANIFESTS WITH A VERY HANDSOME & DEBONAIR QUALITY WITH DARK-BROWN HAIR, BLUE EYES & OLIVE SKIN. HE HAS AN ATHLETIC BUILD AND IS SIMILAR IN APPEARANCE TO GERARD BUTLER, THE ACTOR, THOUGH HE IS AN AVID POLYMORPHER. HIS ONLY INTENTION IS TO BRING COMPLETE AND UTTER SEXUAL SATISFACTION TO YOU IN EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE & FULFILL ALL YOUR LUSTFUL FASCINATIONS. HE IS HIGHLY INTUITIVE AND AN IMPRESSIVE PSYCHIC THAT WILL READ YOUR MIND TO KNOW EXACTLY WHAT IT IS YOU DESIRE SO THAT HE CAN BRING INTENSE AND MIND-ALTERING ORGASMS. HE IS INTENSE, DEEPLY CARING & ENJOYS SHARING INTIMATE MOMENTS WITH YOU."

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.

Return to “Living Entities”