Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Demons23 wrote:Hi i wanted to know about mariage between you and concuan/succubus. Is it possible? And can you do it? Pls respond as possible, i need to know.
This is purely my own viewpoint...

Spirits are said to be capable of looking at things like sex and romance etc differently from us living humans. But at the same time many are social and interact with us in a very similar way to how people interact with each other. And they have differing personalities. So some can be more romantic and up for close loving relationships, while some are a bit more into being erotic companions. (I'm talking about sexual spirits generally.)

But I would personally recommend not expecting that a close relationship with a sexual spirit logically has to have marriage as an endpoint. And don't fall for your own inner voice that may have been conditioned to expect that a relationship between two people is not ideal unless there is a marriage. And perhaps also don't think that modern society's idea of what a good marriage is will be the same as a Succubus or Concuan's idea.

In fact with Succubi and the Concuan they are more likely to be hypersexual (the Concuan definitely are) and interested in pursuing polyamorous relationships.

Having said all that, I think there have been quite a lot of spirit-human 'marriages' over time. (Exclusive relationships acknowledged by others as so.) The first that was spoken of in print was over 100 years ago by an American woman who married an Angelic being and fully consummated their union. I can't remember her name but I think she also published marriage guidance pamphlets, the first of their kind. As with human relationships, not all spirit-human marriages will be the same.

And nowadays various forms of polyamory are more common. I think it's safe to say they are quite common between sexual spirits and living humans. But exclusive relationships, where one or more spirits agree that you are their only partner, are also possible.

One of the best bits of advice is to take time, have a courtship phase of getting to know each other, don't rush things, don't feel pressured by expectations and certainly don't feel that your spirit wants to pressure you, or allow yourself to be pressured to rush things.

I think sometimes (or a lot of the time) sexual spirits pander to our wants and expectations.

If you read the description for Concuans they really do not seem like the kind of spirit race that would be keen on having an exclusive relationship with their keeper - but you could try asking about that.

I gather that some keepers have 'married' their Succubus. I hope someone who has will comment.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Demons23
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Concure
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Thanks. My conuan just came in today. Tried talking to her outloud and welcome ger but got no response. Do you know how long would i wait for her to respond to me? Pls be detailed if possible.

Demons23
new here
new here

Thanks that put me at easy

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Demons23 wrote:Thanks. My conuan just came in today. Tried talking to her outloud and welcome ger but got no response. Do you know how long would i wait for her to respond to me? Pls be detailed if possible.
It depends on your existing abilities. But I would say the right code words and start the recommended daily bonding meditation. See what sensations you get during the meditation. By that I mean, for example, after calming your mind and body, in a relaxed state, but not asleep, hold the vessel and ask yourself, how does this vessel feel? Does it feel, cold or warm, light or heavy? What does this being look like? What are they like?

And just observe any impressions that come to mind. Don't discount anything. Try not to have any expectations.

Over time you will notice some things that you learn to associate with the living entity or spirit, which can be the start of the bond between you both.

Creepy Hollows shop info on spirit keeping says we don't have to be psychically sensitive to be a spirit keeper but many keeper do put time into developing their abilities over time.

If the vessel isn't bridged to you, it will probably help to hold the vessel when saying code words.

find it again.
Demons23
new here
new here

Ok thanks.

Demons23
new here
new here

I have my spirits bound to me . is there any symptoms or signs i should look out for ? For having a concuan and succubus recently bound to me.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Not really sure.

I have just one spirit bound to my spirit (by a very experienced and reliable conjurer) and I feel nothing different really. No symptoms as such. So I think a good conjurer / practitioner binding direct to you may not trigger any symptoms as such. (But I have read of keepers being uncomfortable with some other conjurers' version how they bind direct to someone. Not all conjurers are the same)

For me bound to spirit allows me full access to a spirit, just like with a spirit bond to vessel and bridged to me.

I can sense the subtle difference but there are no material differences for me in terms of working with the spirit - ie no difficulties or anything special you have to do.

It seems to be a matter of personal preference. Some people don't like the idea of it I think. And I would never let a conjurer bind direct to me unless I was really, really super sure of their competence and reputation. It's not necessary to bind direct - it does avoid the need for bridging.

(I think these are sensible precautions, not just a matter of whether someone wants to be adventurous and take risks.)

find it again.
Demons23
new here
new here

The spirit i. Bound to me was from CH SHOP. do you stand by their competence anf reputation.? Pls respond when possible.

Demons23
new here
new here

If you know of any conjures that can bind spirits and enitiy pls let me know looking for a real legaitment conjurer.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Demons23 wrote:The spirit i. Bound to me was from CH SHOP. do you stand by their competence anf reputation.? Pls respond when possible.
Yes absolutely CH has the highest reputation for competence, experience and ability. You know you can ask them questions about their spirits.

find it again.

Return to “Living Entities”