Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Banshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Cat Victoriam wrote:What the...grandma Hazel, please x_x don't let negative experiences from the past influence the today.
My past life spouse was my first spirit and alsways treats me nice. He practically raised me and talked me out of suicidal thoughts multiple times. He even brought me and my boyfriend together... we may be not a romantic couple, like we were in our past life, but still share this very deep, special bond. I can't think of a life without him. (He is part Bakeneko, so something considered very DA)

I'm spiritually married since april with another spirit, who changed my life to the positive, when we met. He also always treats me very well. Sometimes he is a bit strict about certain things (...that I don't forget to eat breakfast, haha), but he really, really cares for me (and I for him) sexual stuff just happens, if I say it's alright... Touches only happen, if we are alone, but only very gentle.
Like with my spouse, he accepts my boyfriend and even befriended one of his spirits.

Yes 1tu

ruis2002
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 27
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves of any race
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
ruis2002 wrote:I wonder if I have a spirit marriage with an unbound spirit? (Not with one I ordered from CH). There has been some kind of spirit around me for several years now. Usually, it's a very comforting presence to me. It hasn't tried to rape me or anything like that. Usually, when I'm feeling very emotionally stressed, it will simply come to me and put its arms around me, which I can feel physically even if I can't see the spirit. Also, it has sat beside me on the sofa before, which was very pleasant. I felt feelings of love emanating from the spirit. I don't mind its presence, but I'm very single and have had many years of difficulty finding even a boyfriend to stick around longer than a month or so. I wonder if the spirit is driving men away from me? I need human companionship too. Does CH offer any spirit bindings or spells that can protect keepers from bound or unbound spirits interfering in their human relationships?

I need one of those asap, if they do...
Mmm that's not limited to spiritual marriage. It can be spirit guide, guardian spirit, those from ancestral lineage or past lives, or even just unbounds who are attracted and get attached to you.

There are these threads that might help:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic26635.html
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/topic45600.html

And there are several spells in the shop that focus on protection from unbounds, e.g.:
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PROTECTI ... ND-PD.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/NO-UNBOU ... -HOME.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-traps.html
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/50FT-SHI ... ON-PD.html

: )

Thank you! I will definitely check out those threads!

Ruis2002

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Cat Victoriam ʘ‿ʘ wrote: I'm spiritually married since april with another spirit, who changed my life to the positive, when we met. He also always treats me very well. Sometimes he is a bit strict about certain things (...that I don't forget to eat breakfast, haha), but he really, really cares for me (and I for him) sexual stuff just happens, if I say it's alright... Touches only happen, if we are alone, but only very gentle.
Like with my spouse, he accepts my boyfriend and even befriended one of his spirits.
May I ask how you got married with the spirit?? :)
I am engaged with one, at least that's what we say.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced

Nothing too spectecular: a ceremony in one of my astral places, inspired by earthern ceremonies (marriage vows, exchange of spelled rings, kiss at the end) :3

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

Cat Victoriam ʘ‿ʘ wrote:Nothing too spectecular: a ceremony in one of my astral places, inspired by earthern ceremonies (marriage vows, exchange of spelled rings, kiss at the end) :3
I just saw you mentioned a little bit of it earlier, sometimes I'm blind lol
so you travelled to the astral with the spirit and had your spirit family there as well? Or just the two of you? The rings are only on the astral or you really wear one? Sorry I'm asking so much^^

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

Yes, I invited everyone, who wants to come. The rings were astral, but I wear a physical one aswell, but this depends all on your preference :x

soul786
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: muslim djinns
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

i would say spiritual marriage is very dangerous for long term. for short term person may enjoy it.
u can google and will reach some good sites.
i read somewhere that it happens in indonesia, entity marriage human in physical realm, for ex. a sexual entity. in beginning person enjoys sex, but as everyone know, entity has bigger stamina, so it goes on, and human health begin to deteriorate, also entity gets very possessive and obsessive of the person.

MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte

Hm... now that we're already talking about marriage and/or relationships with spirits...
I kind of started to wonder, like ruis2002, if that's the case with me cause I only had a boyfriend once and that was for a month. Other guys I met suddenly vanished, literary. So there wasn't even a new chance for me to start anything. Truth be told, I don't miss it and am still happy but it might be a prob in the future.

I don't want to blame the spirit I'm having a relationship with, cause I know he's okay with me having human boyfriends if I desire so, we talked about it. I do know however that few tend to jealousy in my family and had it happen that another told me he loved me. I thought I talked about it clear enough, but maybe I have to repeat that session, just to be sure 2ded or maybe it's an unbound... or just me after all 2sd

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor

I wouldn't trust stuff coming from the panther states...you know, people there aren't very educated and jump on conclusions easily without doing proper research (because how could you do this? Most of them live in poverty and don't have the access to proper education anyways)

For me it was always important that they won't get jelly at my boyfriend, because after all, I'm a physical human being with the needs of the companionship with another physical being. Sometimes I still feel remorse, but I know he's ok with me having a physical bf :x

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I am in a spirit marriage for nearly two years now with no negative effects on my life or on my marriage of 23 years :)

Return to “Living Entities”