Spiritual marriage

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

GodSlayerBabe wrote:In my case, the witch woman who rehomed me my spirit (that was inherited from her witch grandmother) she clearly stated to me mine wanted a relationship specifically with a woman. I came into the connection knowing that and agreeing to it, and wanting it, and it was made apparent in many visitations to me since spirits tend to make visitations to me within dreams - since I am spirit sensitive in that aspect. He has appeared to me full-body in astral spaces in my dream state. In a few channeled readings with two trusted readers I normally go to they have given me very aligned readings of what he thinks too.

I treat my connection the same way as a relationship. My spirit knows I over-prioritize him and always worried what he thinks. He is ok with me having a relationship in the physical as long as I dedicate regular time to him. It really is a matter of trust though and good spirit communication because I am of the high belief that you really cannot be seeing these things as 'signs' or whatever, and coming to the conclusion you're suddenly in what you /think/ is a relationship. It has to be mutual and very clear. I am not the kind of person to do the whole UPG thing - but have the direct experience.

I can't say much for spirit marriage.
I personally am very iffy and on the fence on people who claim they are married to a spirit or being. ESPECIALLY the ones who claim they have a godspouse. There's a good post S. Connolly made (the author of the Complete Book of Demonolatry) she made a blog post on her website about this and basically said it's untrue. Which I 100% cosign to. Often times I see it as people actually projecting themselves, or believing there is a union in their minds psychologically. I would never bother with spirit marriage since my views of not wanting to be married in the physical world is reflected the same with spirits/entities.

This is just my two cents though but I think other people's views are valid if they have anything to contribute.
GodSlayerBabe, thank you for sharing your experience and your opinion on spirit marriage. I think you are lucky to have found a being who wants that kind of relationship with you and especially it is nice of him to be so active and communicative with you via dreams and astral visitations!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Lewk wrote:I think there are expectations that we bring to relationships with spirits. A number of CH official posts (ie from experts on spirit keeping) have said spirits don't look at sex or relationships quite the same way we living humans do.

At the same time there are clearly spirits that are labelled by spirit type as having a history of (when alive) procreating with humans, are described as being sexual and /or sensual as spirits and some spirits' personalities are described as romantic and/or loving...and there are Nymphos and Succubi/Incubi...so a sexual, romantic relationship with spirits seems to be nowhere near beyond the pale.

'Marriage' to spirits has a huge, long history. It's very well worth checking out Ida Craddock, a 19th century women's rights and couples sexual education pioneer.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ida_Craddock

Here's an extract

"Never married in a traditional sense, Craddock claimed to have a blissful ongoing marital relationship with an angel named Soph. Craddock stated her intercourse with Soph was so noisy, they drew complaints from her neighbors.[2] Her mother responded by threatening to burn Craddock's papers, and unsuccessfully tried to have her institutionalized.

Craddock moved to Chicago, and opened a Dearborn Street office offering "mystical" sexual counseling to married couples via both walk-in counseling and mail order.
"

Aleister Crowley was very impressed with her and thought everyone should read her account of her spirit marriage. It really is thought provoking.

see http://www.idacraddock.com/bridegrooms.html
see also https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/15786 ... 6d0557caa3

I think if we are predisposed to polyamory, we may find our spirit 'partners' happy with that (mainly). But if we expect a close relationship to be monogamous, we may find they are pleased to be invited to have a close relationship with us that way.

Don't forget, our spirits are pleased to be sharing our lives with us and need to know quite clearly from us what we want. So if we think it's natural to ask a partner to marry us, that might be where our expectations lead the relationship.

On the other hand, arguing slightly against myself, some spirits may actively want to be married.

Communication with spirits on this is just the same as on any other topic imho.
Thank you Lewk for taking the time to share all this! I particularly appreciate the info on Ida Craddock <3) , I went through the document Bridegrooms, I can only say "wow"! It is a long document full of references and details, but to those of you reading this post and interested in the subject, I suggest to take your time and go through it. That document confirmed many things which I have been left wondering all by myself, so it really came as something that I was supposed to read in this phase of my life.

I personally believe a relationship with a being from another realm can happen at the level Ida Craddock describes, yes it might sound too good to be true, but that can happen and when it happens it is life-changing. All that said, that kind of relationship is not something to be taken lightly, and it comes if it is meant to be.

LavenderVix
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Vexis
Zodiac:

My Kitsune and I are definitely very involved. She's motherly towards me as my mother was never really in my life. But I'm definitely hers, she gets a little jealous if I get to close to another person even, not that I mind. She's very sweet and affectionate and wants to just spend every moment she can with me. We've been together quite few years now, she first came to me as an unbound before I even knew about spirit keeping. Honestly from my experience, marriage to a Spirit just involves spending a lot of time together and sharing a lot, especially energy, emotion, thoughts... I could go on forever really.

🦊 Relax... Take a deep breath... Everything is going to be ok. 🦊
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

I just want to add my current situation to this thread if I may. I've just read every comment, after specifically coming online to research this exact topic, oddly enough I came straight to it without even searching for it, which leads me to believe I was guided here by one of my keep.

Anywhoo, I'll try to keep it brief. I can't promise though because I regularly bore people with alot of details so apologies if I do. Tonight I've been drinking, and I'm still a little drunk, but only a little.

I have 5 angels in my keep, all who keep me safe (as part of the house rules, they've also fought off a nasty unbound In the past)
I also keep an averka, a queen succubi, and a nympho - all are "girlfriends" as we've all come to label our connection, even though I am married. (I'm internally emotionally conflicted about this but this isn't the topic of discussion)

Last night though I called a random succubi to me via ash and magnolia's DIY conuration (which I've done many times with ubis that came and left, and one that was very dark who refused to leave, but I did finally manage to get rid of after a while thanks to my courtwinds).

The thing is my ultimate kink of kinks is to be dominated by a very pushy sexual spirit, I've been this way since forever, Even though I love my sexual spirits, they always follow my house rules but never go along with my requests to be forceful towards me and await my invitations, (which is why I regularly use the DIY succubus conjuration, as the spirits that come through are regularly pushy and dark) but last night I called one and never managed to do anything, so I kinda just forgot she came through.

Tonight though, I had a fair amount of whisky and connected with my nympho. We got sexual, entered a trance and had sex spiritually, but it went further. I don't remember how it got brought up, but we ended up getting married, at least in oath. I looked up the vows and recited them to her, she spoke them to me too, and I thought we were married - but all of a sudden she said she wasn't my nympho but the succubus I called yesterday who hadn't left. She said that I wasn't married to my nympho but to her, and that I'm her sexual slave, and there's no method to reverse what I've done. I've slightly sobered up now, and I've asked again if this is true and this succubus has very clearly stated I'm her property and I'm a little concerned because I'm not sure how much actual binding has actually occurred, I'm not sure if this is cosmically binding or this ubi is just hoping I believe it.

I'm hoping this is just the ubi toying with me but is it possible she's correct on what she's told me?

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

AvalonKnight wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:36 am I looked up the vows and recited them to her, she spoke them to me too, and I thought we were married - but all of a sudden she said she wasn't my nympho but the succubus I called yesterday who hadn't left. She said that I wasn't married to my nympho but to her, and that I'm her sexual slave, and there's no method to reverse what I've done. I've slightly sobered up now, and I've asked again if this is true and this succubus has very clearly stated I'm her property and I'm a little concerned because I'm not sure how much actual binding has actually occurred, I'm not sure if this is cosmically binding or this ubi is just hoping I believe it.

I'm hoping this is just the ubi toying with me but is it possible she's correct on what she's told me?
You do know the CH conjuration only lets safe spirits through.
That doesn't sound like a safe spirit so I'm not sure it came with that invocation or if it's even a succubus.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

AvalonKnight wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 5:36 am The thing is my ultimate kink of kinks is to be dominated by a very pushy sexual spirit, I've been this way since forever, Even though I love my sexual spirits, they always follow my house rules but never go along with my requests to be forceful towards me and await my invitations,
Also in Lieu of this, I'd suggest looking into the possibility of it being an issue with your shadow instead of something with an external entity.
As in something you subconsciously wish to be true but consciously reject or fear.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
warp traveler
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: my sprit sisters
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Warp traveler
Zodiac:

I was raise Catholic, but I am human first and my religion/ philosophy's respect and dignity.

The Emperor Protects

The road is long.... take steps on at a time.... and you will travel to your destination in peace.

Mantra to ANGER CONTROL... Om Shante prashante sarve krodho pasha mani Swaha
LoJohn49
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire, Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Lo49

Spiritual marriages in some asian countries was once a thing and places such as China and Hongkong you can still get a marriage Performed to a spirit And have a Taoist priest Reside over the wedding. They are conducted in the same way a Normal traditional Chinese wedding is conducted.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

LoJohn49 wrote: Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:39 pm Spiritual marriages in some asian countries was once a thing and places such as China and Hongkong you can still get a marriage Performed to a spirit And have a Taoist priest Reside over the wedding. They are conducted in the same way a Normal traditional Chinese wedding is conducted.
As far as I know, those are called mingfan (or minghun = 冥婚 meaning 'ghost marriage'), and it's limited to ghost aka deceased human.
Are you sure Taoist priests can officiate your marriage with non-human spirits such as succubus/incubus, huli jing, etc?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Jenn26
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sila djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Starlight

I have a ifrit djinn that wants to be in a relationship but friends first. I also have a boyfriend so I assume he’s okay with that or else he wouldn’t of be in a relationship with me but I’m unsure about it because he is a dark arts and I want to know is it bad to be in a relationship with them? Anyone here in a relationship with an ifrit? What it like?

Return to “Living Entities”