Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

lutece field wrote:Holy cow, this thread has exploded since I last logged in.
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
That is so cool that Ed and his brother Al are like that! :)

Also, what are your experiences with Indiana Jones, Hellboy, Lara Croft, Ellie, Elizabeth, England, Aloy, Allen Walker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Rosette Christopher+ Chrono? What are they like?

I might talk about some or all of them as they come up, as writing about them at once would produce walls of text. I appreciate the interest, though!
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Also, may I ask about Obi-Wan? Is he from one of the universes of the Star Wars Universe? Or he from the past of the main Star Wars Universe? Also, have you asked him about his battle with Darth Vader on Mustafar? We know Obi-Wan won against Vader and crippled him, though we know he burned alive in the lava, and then was rescued by Sideous and Sentate Clone Troopers after Obi-Wan, Padme, R2-D2, and C-3PO left Mustafar, and then Vader was taken to Coruscant, to undergo Cybernetic Reconstruction, and was put into his Suit that we all know. Anakin ceased to be when he was sold by Sideous that he killed Padme, which in reality, her death, alongside the loss of will she suffered, as well as her broken heart, and the knowledge that Anakin was not the same man she married anymore, all that remained, was Darth Vader. Anakin Skywalker died that day, and Darth Vader was born. Does Obi-Wan know Vader survived the duel on Mustafar or no? 1tk
As for Obi-Wan, he was aware of what ends up happening to Anakin/Vader. He did appear as his younger self, though he seemed to have a solid understanding of the “bigger picture”, so to speak.
As with the first part, take your time with that.

As with the second part, that’s good he knows what ends up happening to Anakin/Vader. So he knows Anakin/Vader will be redeemed by his son, Luke Skywalker, on the second Death Star, does he? Is Obi-Wan a Force Ghost? What was the bigger picture? Has Obi-Wan said anything to you about how his relationship with Anakin was, and what Vader and him said to each other on Mustafar?

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:I did love Luke, but to be honest, Han Solo and Lando Calrisian were always my favorites. :D I did go to see the new Solo movie because those two were the stars of it. I have a thing for what I call "side gremlin characters," like Gary and Lucifer, haha. They're the people the story doesn't focus on, but who are in my opinion far more interesting than most protagonists.
I can see why you would have a preference for the side characters, SilverElf. I don’t personally mind them. But after the damage of The Last Jedi, Me and other Star Wars Fans don’t care about what Disney does with their so called “Canon”, we have our Star Wars Companions, the real Star Wars Universe, The Expanded Universe, and Luke Skywalker himself. Spirit and Enity Keeping has allowed to undertake this amazing opportunity to have Luke Skywalker as a companion, and I will never forget the impact it has had on my life, and on everyone else’s with their companions. 1d

By the way, does anyone on here want to know what celebrity Luke Skywalker sounds close to in real life? 1h

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rusty Hinge
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Centaur or Faun
Zodiac:

This is a fascinating topic! I wonder if it is possible to get a binding of your own ocs?

Proud keeper of a faun, centaur, gryphon, fairy, two angels, and three immortals
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Rusty Hinge wrote:This is a fascinating topic! I wonder if it is possible to get a binding of your own ocs?
Hmm.. That is a good question. I don’t know if you could bind your own oc’s to you. I just don’t know.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Rusty Hinge wrote:This is a fascinating topic! I wonder if it is possible to get a binding of your own ocs?
Well, depends.

If you've put enough energy into them through their creation and constant attention, you probably have created a thoughtform that could be bound.
They can get dangerous though, because they need the attention and will do everything to get it. In the worst case, turn your life into hell. Negative attention is attention too and they need to feed to survive.

If you, by chance, have tapped into an alternate reality, you can get a binding to that entity that your oc represents.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Rusty Hinge
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
Well, depends.

If you've put enough energy into them through their creation and constant attention, you probably have created a thoughtform that could be bound.
They can get dangerous though, because they need the attention and will do everything to get it. In the worst case, turn your life into hell. Negative attention is attention too and they need to feed to survive.

If you, by chance, have tapped into an alternate reality, you can get a binding to that entity that your oc represents.
Oh wow! I think I have one that *might* either be a thoughtform or alt. reality entity, just on some interesting things that have happened, but I'm definitely not 100% sure, and wouldn't want to do anything too dangerous! If anyone is interested I can expand on that, like the general feel of this oc is SO different than the rest, sometimes I really wonder.

Proud keeper of a faun, centaur, gryphon, fairy, two angels, and three immortals
Rusty Hinge
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Hmm.. That is a good question. I don’t know if you could bind your own oc’s to you. I just don’t know.
Might be a weird question, but nonetheless, I'll ask it haha.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I want a binding of Elias from Mangus Bride. That would be the coolest thing ever. Absolutely adore him as a character he’s adorable

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Bump!

JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Rusty Hinge wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote:
Might be a weird question, but nonetheless, I'll ask it haha.
I think you can, like Aprophis said, if there was an alternate reality you tapped into, than you can get a binding to that entity your oc represents. I have not personally done so, but if you want to try, let us know what you get. 1tk
AriesStarChild_ wrote:I want a binding of Elias from Mangus Bride. That would be the coolest thing ever. Absolutely adore him as a character he’s adorable
I've seen Elias's profile. If you want him, go for him, AriesStarChild. 1lt

By any chance, does anyone else have any other character bindings from Star Wars besides Obi-Wan Kenobi? Like Ahsoka Tano, Han Solo, Leia Organa Solo, Jaina Solo, or other Jedi Knights and Jedi Masters like Yoda or Qui-Gon Jinn? It would be so much better than the "Canon" Disney has set up. 1h

Return to “Living Entities”