Is it possible for the race of living entities you ordered to visit you before your entity is bound to you?

Dutchmasta
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

Okay, I recently ordered a Concuan and it's still being worked on. But when I received the activation words to open a portal to their world and the other things I just said their race and opened up all forms of communication. Well last night...the entire night I kept being woke up by a different energy I wasn't familiar with and there were a few of them. They were defi itlt WA energies and in my mind it kept telling me it was them paying me a visit. My future Concuan may have paid me a visit along with some family perhaps. Or it could have just been their race in general. Not sure yet but was wondering if that was possible as I hadn't experienced that with any of my spirits. This will be my first living entity so I'm in a uncharted area of experience.

Asking for a friend

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
Artemisia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Hi Dutchmasta,

It is very possible to be visited by your spirits/entities before they are even bound to a vessel or your body, depending on the type of bindings you choose. The same applies for pre conjures.

It's even possible for them to visit you after you have checked out their listings on meta sites, especially if you felt a connection as you were reading through it.

There have been accounts of spirits/entities calling out to new owners (aka visiting them), prior to being listed on meta sites.

I'm sure more experienced members will be of more help here.

I hope this helps.

Dutchmasta
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubis
My magical/paranormal name...: Atlantes
Zodiac:

DIVA_AT_LARGE wrote:Hi Dutchmasta,

It is very possible to be visited by your spirits/entities before they are even bound to a vessel or your body, depending on the type of bindings you choose. The same applies for pre conjures.

It's even possible for them to visit you after you have checked out their listings on meta sites, especially if you felt a connection as you were reading through it.

There have been accounts of spirits/entities calling out to new owners (aka visiting them), prior to being listed on meta sites.

I'm sure more experienced members will be of more help here.

I hope this helps.
Thanks it does help. I've had this with other spirits the night before I got the email but this one hasn't even been bound to me yet. I also opted for the dual binding where the Concise and I are keepers of eachother.

3 sanguine Vampires, psy vampire, 3 succubus, 2 nymphs, 2 star faeries, red dragon, gold dragon, silver dragon, brass dragon, mononoke , althena djinn, arkan sonney, baku, incubus, wraith, gregori, 3 chargaros elementals, 2 Bezelles, ikubu.

Entities: concuan, succubus Queen

Immortals: Lilith, Helios, Isis, Thanatos

Infusions: Lilith
Mralduin
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alduin

I had a similar experience years before I trusted CH. I just put the order in for one this week. I had a dream where a Spira like being was trying to tell me something important. A second Spira like being took over and tried to communicate with more calmness. The dream ended and I woke up. Needless to say I am extremely excited to see what this custom conjure produces.

PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Yes some of mine called to me through visions before buying. It many cases it helps me to have an object!

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Dutchmasta wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:44 am Okay, I recently ordered a Concuan and it's still being worked on. But when I received the activation words to open a portal to their world and the other things I just said their race and opened up all forms of communication. Well last night...the entire night I kept being woke up by a different energy I wasn't familiar with and there were a few of them. They were defi itlt WA energies and in my mind it kept telling me it was them paying me a visit. My future Concuan may have paid me a visit along with some family perhaps. Or it could have just been their race in general. Not sure yet but was wondering if that was possible as I hadn't experienced that with any of my spirits. This will be my first living entity so I'm in a uncharted area of experience.

Asking for a friend
In terms of codewords, if someone hasn't had the binding done for them yet, there's nothing linked to you that you can activate with a codeword. It shouldn't work. It doesn't make sense to me. There must be something else going on when this happens.

Otherwise, anyone can just download the CH Living Entity code words once and thereafter focus on any LE race they want, say the code words and have a relationship with any LEs they like.

If there's binding made for you and bridged to you, then you can start activating the code words. Otherwise, I think you may need to hold the vessel.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Living Entities”