Diegobap
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 12

I have, how could I say, some Concuans. I acquired them in a short time, so I didn't have time to interact individually with each one. Besides, I was never a very developed person on the paranormal side. The result is that I physically feel their interaction attempts but our interactions are still quite limited. I still haven't had any experience of hearing or seeing them. Two things I have noticed:

1) Sometimes I feel that several try to interact with me at the same time, and something that bothers me is that I cannot identify who is trying to contact me.

2) It also seems to me that when more than one tries to interact at the same time, which is quite common, the interactions are weaker, as if one hinders the other.

I keep the code words of all of them activated. I wonder if it would be better for me to disable the codes for all of them and keep active only the concuan I want to interact with. And so having a more individual type of relationship with each of them.

I would like to hear the opinion of those who have 5 or more Concuans. Do you keep the code words for all of them active all the time?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

I'm unable to answer as I don't have multiple Concuans.

It sounds like you already have an idea on how to start recognising one from another. Apart from that, I would search for all threads you can on spirit communication.

ASH did a recent one. And there's a section on it in the Spirit Keeping Tips article on the CH Shop homepage.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
darcyblackthorn
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Spelled Number: 0

Oh boy, here we go!
Just arrived today and just activated the code words a few minutes ago. I'm sitting in bed typing this and already feel some activity. I'm a little nervous/excited! Here are the bios of the two males . I did opt to let them have a binding of me as well. Road runs both ways. Hopefully they will enjoy my company and not be gone for days on end, but hey, that's part of the whole living entity gig right? come and go as you please. Anyway. Day one commences. Ill try to remember to keep you all updated on how its going. If i'm not otherwise "tied up". (snicker)

LIVING ENTITY, CONCUAN, MALE, J.
HE HAS LIGHT-BROWN HAIR, HONEY-BROWN EYES, AND OLIVE SKIN, WITH AN ATHLETIC PHYSIQUE AND RIPPED ABS. HE ENJOYS BEING BOTH DOMINANT AND SUBMISSIVE, DEPENDING ON YOUR MOOD. HE IS WILD & KINKY, AND ENJOYS FULFILLING ALL YOUR SEXUAL FANTASIES AND DESIRES. HE IS INTO ORGIES AND BDSM AND WILL GO TO JUST ABOUT ANY LENGTH NECESSARY TO BRING YOU MIND-BLOWING ORGASMS.

LIVING ENTITY, CONCUAN, MALE, K.
HE HAS JET BLACK HAIR, DARK-BLUE EYES, AND SUN-KISSED SKIN, WITH A TALL, MUSCULAR BUILD. HE IS EROTIC, SENSUAL, AND A SKILLED PSYCHIC WHO WILL READ YOUR DEEPEST DESIRES AND DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO FULFILL EVERY SEXUAL FANTASY YOU HAVE. HE IS ATTUNED TO YOU AT THE DEEPEST LEVEL, AND WILL ALWAYS ENSURE THAT HE LEAVES YOU TINGLING WITH SEXUAL DELIGHT AND PLEASURE.

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

darcyblackthorn wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 12:19 am Oh boy, here we go!
Just arrived today and just activated the code words a few minutes ago. I'm sitting in bed typing this and already feel some activity. I'm a little nervous/excited! Here are the bios of the two males . I did opt to let them have a binding of me as well. Road runs both ways. Hopefully they will enjoy my company and not be gone for days on end, but hey, that's part of the whole living entity gig right? come and go as you please. Anyway. Day one commences. Ill try to remember to keep you all updated on how its going. If i'm not otherwise "tied up". (snicker)

HE HAS LIGHT-BROWN HAIR, HONEY-BROWN EYES, AND OLIVE SKIN, WITH AN ATHLETIC PHYSIQUE AND RIPPED ABS. HE ENJOYS BEING BOTH DOMINANT AND SUBMISSIVE, DEPENDING ON YOUR MOOD. HE IS WILD & KINKY, AND ENJOYS FULFILLING ALL YOUR SEXUAL FANTASIES AND DESIRES. HE IS INTO ORGIES AND BDSM AND WILL GO TO JUST ABOUT ANY LENGTH NECESSARY TO BRING YOU MIND-BLOWING ORGASMS.

HE HAS JET BLACK HAIR, DARK-BLUE EYES, AND SUN-KISSED SKIN, WITH A TALL, MUSCULAR BUILD. HE IS EROTIC, SENSUAL, AND A SKILLED PSYCHIC WHO WILL READ YOUR DEEPEST DESIRES AND DO WHAT IS NEEDED TO FULFILL EVERY SEXUAL FANTASY YOU HAVE. HE IS ATTUNED TO YOU AT THE DEEPEST LEVEL, AND WILL ALWAYS ENSURE THAT HE LEAVES YOU TINGLING WITH SEXUAL DELIGHT AND PLEASURE.
Ooo la la ur j sounds like my concuan j! Great minds think alike I assume hehe also ur k reminds me of the guy version of my S who is a female concuan :)

Have fuuuun you’ll love them. I’ve had ver great interactions with my concuan. You won’t be disappointed once they interact (wiggles eyebrows)

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mulberry Misty
Zodiac:

AriesStarChild_ wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 5:16 am

Ooo la la ur j sounds like my concuan j! Great minds think alike I assume hehe also ur k reminds me of the guy version of my S who is a female concuan :)

Have fuuuun you’ll love them. I’ve had ver great interactions with my concuan. You won’t be disappointed once they interact (wiggles eyebrows)
That must be nice. I've had 3 concuans and none of them interacted with me.

0x. ^^ :3 The CH Halloween Crew :3 ^^ 0x.
Dark Arts: E, ancient sanguine English vampire, M, nursery sanguine French vampire, C, ancient baobhan sith, L, rare stryx, I, rare psycic vampire slayer, P, rare leanin sídhe, M, gargoyle, and Ameretat, Persian Immortal.
White Arts: S, ancient butterfly faery, and R, ancient star faery.
Diegobap
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 12

Hello!

I hope you have great interactions with your Concuans! I have 17 female Concuans, and I really love them all. I just sometimes feel a little frustrated that I haven't seen or heard them yet. But I've had some good interactions with them.

Lately I've been improving my visual experiences. From the beginning, I see a kind of air flutter, about the height of a person. At first it was subtle, but now it is clearer for me, and sometimes very clear. Sometimes I see that this air flutter makes human movements, it seems to walk, and sometimes it even moves something like the arms. I see some contours like lips, nose and eyes, but I don't get to see the shape of the face.

At times, especially at night, I also see a blue aura around this flicker of air. When I touch these air fluctuations, I feel that some areas are warmer and I am sometimes surprised by the distinct sensation that something bit my fingers (for me, it is because I touched her mouth).

This week, shortly after I went to sleep, I felt that someone was lying on top of me. When I opened my eyes, I had what I believe to be the best visual experience so far. I saw a clearly contoured face, eyes, nose, and something that looked like a fringe of hair just in front of my face. It was very fast but it was clear to me.As I didn’t expect it, I got scared and the image disappeared.

I can't say which of them are trying to interact with me every moment, but there are always some who want to interact. I know there are at least two who are on my side all the time.
Last edited by Diegobap on Fri May 15, 2020 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Living Entities”