Silent Treatment from my Concuan?

IndianDarkLord
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0

I recently bought a concuan fron CH , it's with the same issue no contact . Not only that all my spirit from Lisa,CH,bypowerof3 no contact so I asked for a reki reading from a different practitioner they said everything is fine with my aura.
I meditate daily 2 times still no contact tried few spells and bonding ritual from CH still no improvement so I stopped purchase of any spirits further till this is fixed.
I am keeping myself in positive State and do my daily meditation and talk to my companions even though they don't communicate with me..let me see where it goes..

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mulberry Misty
Zodiac:

Update: I've taken the decision to unbind him. Things aren't working out and that's probably for a very good reason. Thank you for all who have commented with their support.

0x. ^^ :3 The CH Halloween Crew :3 ^^ 0x.
Dark Arts: E, ancient sanguine English vampire, M, nursery sanguine French vampire, C, ancient baobhan sith, L, rare stryx, I, rare psycic vampire slayer, P, rare leanin sídhe, M, gargoyle, and Ameretat, Persian Immortal.
White Arts: S, ancient butterfly faery, and R, ancient star faery.
Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Sorceress Scarlet wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:48 am Update: I've taken the decision to unbind him. Things aren't working out and that's probably for a very good reason. Thank you for all who have commented with their support.
If it is the right decision to unbind your Concuan then good for you but it is too bad.

If the "void" is something that block you, then you need to find ways to relieve it because it will not only block you from spirit's communication/telepathy, but also it can have impact within you and your daily life.

What could have helped to hear your concuan is relieving the void, balance your chakra and heal them as well as meditating daily for 15 to 60 minutes every day. I don't personally think that your Concan didn't want to communicate with you; of course some spirits take much longer to discover a person but even so, they would give you signs even small signs to show you that they are here. In any case I don't think the problem is your Concuan but your abilities that are closed.

By curiosity, do you practice meditation or exercises to work your senses?

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Update: I've decided to wait.

Dark Arts: E, ancient sanguine English vampire, M, nursery sanguine French vampire, C, ancient baobhan sith, L, rare stryx, I, rare psycic vampire slayer, P, rare leanin sídhe, M, gargoyle, and Ameretat, Persian Immortal.
Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:59 pm
Sorceress Scarlet wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:48 am Update: I've taken the decision to unbind him. Things aren't working out and that's probably for a very good reason. Thank you for all who have commented with their support.
If it is the right decision to unbind your Concuan then good for you but it is too bad.

If the "void" is something that block you, then you need to find ways to relieve it because it will not only block you from spirit's communication/telepathy, but also it can have impact within you and your daily life.

What could have helped to hear your concuan is relieving the void, balance your chakra and heal them as well as meditating daily for 15 to 60 minutes every day. I don't personally think that your Concan didn't want to communicate with you; of course some spirits take much longer to discover a person but even so, they would give you signs even small signs to show you that they are here. In any case I don't think the problem is your Concuan but your abilities that are closed.

By curiosity, do you practice meditation or exercises to work your senses?
The void seems to have gotten deeper, I just didn't have a way to treat it until now. Money bad been tight so I haven't really had any way to remove it.

I used to, but it never seemed to help. I think sometimes they come through, but I'm so stressed all the time that it's rare that they communicate or interact.

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

Even if money is tight you can do without buying anything exercised to refrain this void from you. I am not a professional on this matter but you need to identify what is this void, how it works, if it influence chakras etc... Then you find exercises on this to try to disminish it. When you have money on this matter (optionally), you can add help with conjurer services for example.

What I know is that this void if not delt with will go deeper and deeper; the more it grow, the more it will be difficult and take time to remove it.

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 8:48 am Even if money is tight you can do without buying anything exercised to refrain this void from you. I am not a professional on this matter but you need to identify what is this void, how it works, if it influence chakras etc... Then you find exercises on this to try to disminish it. When you have money on this matter (optionally), you can add help with conjurer services for example.

What I know is that this void if not delt with will go deeper and deeper; the more it grow, the more it will be difficult and take time to remove it.
I got a reading for it already. It's a spiritual void which has made communication with spirits of work with magick impossible. But it never took this type of hold before. I'm getting a void service done and some simple cleaning spells to help.

Joseph252
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
My super power would be...: Super speed

Any update?

Jaelyn789
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
Zodiac:

Hi,
I don't mean to barge in or interrupt but, Can I ask where you had your reading done. because a lot of what you have discussed about the living entities, sounds like me as well. Thank you so much.

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Joseph252 wrote: Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:06 am Any update?
I've unbound him. Didn't work out between him and I.

Return to “Living Entities”