Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Mulberry Misty
Zodiac:

Hi all.

I've had no contact with my concuan for long time now. Based off a reading, they're (supposed to be) my #1 most compatible/easiest to bond with.

So for context, I've technically I've had 3 so far. None of them ever came into contact with me. So after wasting months waiting for my first two concuans to contact/interact with me, I said "screw it" and started a relationship. But now I'm having doubts about staying in my relationship. I've had this feeling that maybe my concuan never shows because I'm in a relationship? But at the same time, I was single and not having any form of sexual relationships (like hookups) when I was still waiting for my 1st and 2nd concuan to show up so... None of them, including my current one, communicates with me, so I don't know why they haven't interacted with me.

I've thought about breaking it off with my partner because of his lack of sex drive and other incompatibilities. But I'm not confident in doing that because I don't know if that will fix my issues with my concuan. But also... the amount of anxiety and mourning I'll have to go through alone... because my spirits and concuan don't comfort or communicate with me... and I don't have family or friends who I can talk to about this... it's a lot of emotional pain I really don't want to do. Because I don't know if that will fix anything. But... if I know it will help, then I will do so.

(Side note: this silent treatment isn't exclusive to my concuan. It also includes my succubus and other spirit friends, all custom conjured, stated on my signature.)

I have a "What's Wrong With Me?" reading being done but the question I need to ask all of you who have concuans... do you all think my current concuan isn't showing because I've been a relationship? And if so, should I take the leap of faith and break things off with my partner to get things working with my concuan, "M"?

(Another side note: Despite being in my early 20s, female, very low sex drive, no real fantasies about sex, and physical pain I experience when I have sex, I took a leap of faith with concuans... so I'm taking the disappointment really rough. I was also shocked to find out in my reading that they were #1 easiest to bond with because of what I've said before... Sorry if that got too personal for you all. I just felt like it was important to state. Here is his description to give you all an idea what he is supposeively like:

LIVING ENTITY, CONCUAN: M HAS LIGHT-BROWN HAIR, DARK-GREEN EYES, AND OLIVE SKIN. HE IS CHARMING, SENSUAL, AND ROMANTIC. HE IS A VERY SUAVE AND QUICK TO SURROUND YOU WITH AN AIR OF ALLURE AND EROTICISM. HE HAS A SMOOTH AND DEEP VOICE, AND HE IS VERY CHARISMATIC AND MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTED AND CLOSE TO YOUR SEXUAL FANTASIES AND DESIRES. HE IS RAUNCHY, WILD, IMPRESSIVE, VERY CREATIVE, AND HE WILL HELP YOU STEP OUTSIDE OF YOUR COMFORT ZONE WITH SENSUALITY. HE IS A HIGHLY ACTIVE AND IMPRESSIVE LOVER WHO WILL TEACH YOU TO REALIZE YOUR TRUE AMBITIONS AND GIFTS WITH SEXUAL DESIRES AND FANTASIES. HE IS EXCITING, IMPRESSIVE, AND WILL GIVE YOU COMFORT IN THE BEDROOM FOR RELAXING PASSION AND GIFTS. HE KEEPS HIS BODY TIGHT, MUSCULAR, AND BUFF AT ALL TIMES. HE IS ALWAYS WELL-DRESSED AND ATTENTIVE TO YOUR DESIRES.
(I know his name, I'm just saying his intial for protection.)

What I've done to try to help bond: Sending time with him by sleeping naked in darkness and tried to include him in talks and downtime activities. I'd love to do more for him, as well as my other spirits, but again, I only get the silent treatment for anything I do.

Sorry if this whole thing is a mess. It's really hard to be able to explain this calmly and without missing any important details so if you all have questions or need clarification, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks.

0x. ^^ :3 The CH Halloween Crew :3 ^^ 0x.
Dark Arts: E, ancient sanguine English vampire, M, nursery sanguine French vampire, C, ancient baobhan sith, L, rare stryx, I, rare psycic vampire slayer, P, rare leanin sídhe, M, gargoyle, and Ameretat, Persian Immortal.
White Arts: S, ancient butterfly faery, and R, ancient star faery.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Sorceress Scarlet wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:18 am I have a "What's Wrong With Me?" reading being done but the question I need to ask all of you who have concuans... do you all think my current concuan isn't showing because I've been a relationship? And if so, should I take the leap of faith and break things off with my partner to get things working with my concuan, "M"?
No, I doubt your situation would improve. I don't think it has anything to do with your current relationship and more with your clairaudience/telepathy skills or rather lack thereof. Concuans seem to be rather open about things and he wouldn't have come to you if he had a problem with that.

I mean you don't really seem to have contact with any of the others and the common denominator there is you.
So instead I would start to work on developing your communication skills and not hope that they suddenly physically manifest for you, which hardly ever works for anyone.

Although imho, your relationship must be really bad if you're considering of giving the physical connection up for something etherical and insubstantial.
That is something I would never consider unless the relationship is really not going anywhere and noone in it is really happy. But then I would break it off anyway since it's better to go through the pain of a breakup than to constantly suffer in a relationship.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:13 am
Sorceress Scarlet wrote: Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:18 am I have a "What's Wrong With Me?" reading being done but the question I need to ask all of you who have concuans... do you all think my current concuan isn't showing because I've been a relationship? And if so, should I take the leap of faith and break things off with my partner to get things working with my concuan, "M"?
No, I doubt your situation would improve. I don't think it has anything to do with your current relationship and more with your clairaudience/telepathy skills or rather lack thereof. Concuans seem to be rather open about things and he wouldn't have come to you if he had a problem with that.

I mean you don't really seem to have contact with any of the others and the common denominator there is you.
So instead I would start to work on developing your communication skills and not hope that they suddenly physically manifest for you, which hardly ever works for anyone.

Although imho, your relationship must be really bad if you're considering of giving the physical connection up for something etherical and insubstantial.
That is something I would never consider unless the relationship is really not going anywhere and noone in it is really happy. But then I would break it off anyway since it's better to go through the pain of a breakup than to constantly suffer in a relationship.
Thank you for your input. My relationship with my partner isn't the worst, it's just not ideal. It's not really going in a direction I like but I wanted to at least give it a chance. Now that I know it shouldn't be interfering, I can feel more confident in deciding to stay or leave. I normally don't have a problem leaving if things aren't working, just like I've done with an abusive ex, but this time I guess I felt it was different because of the concuan. I didn't want to up and leave without all the facts.

That's the tricky part: communication. I also telepathically talk a lot and try to talk to them. I sometimes feel the vessels get warm or hum with energy when I talk telepathically or it out loud, but that's about all I get from that. I suppose it's just another long, long work in progress.... ah, well. Thank you for your answer!
Last edited by Sorceress Scarlet on Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dark Arts: E, ancient sanguine English vampire, M, nursery sanguine French vampire, C, ancient baobhan sith, L, rare stryx, I, rare psycic vampire slayer, P, rare leanin sídhe, M, gargoyle, and Ameretat, Persian Immortal.
Blackrose2544
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Its been about a month. Have you felt anything from your spirits yet? I purchased one and waiting for him to arrive.

<3) :>* :* BlackRose <3 B) uwu
Cambion, Drow Elf, Grigori Watcher, Baby Celtic Dragon, Concuan, 2 Djinns, Vampire(entity) and a Seridan(entity), Meliacro Elf
Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Blackrose2544 wrote: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:16 pm Its been about a month. Have you felt anything from your spirits yet? I purchased one and waiting for him to arrive.
No I haven't.

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Update: I broke things off with my partner, but for very different and very serious reasons. My "What's wrong with me?" Reading came back and I found out I have a void that prevents from from communicating/working with spirits and spells. I have a void removal being done but I really don't know how or if that's gonna help - or if it'll count towards a living entity.
Last edited by Sorceress Scarlet on Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

Blackrose2544
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Sorceress Scarlet wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:41 am

Update: I broke things off with my partner, but for very different and very serious reasons. My "What's wrong with me?" Reading came back and I found out I have a void that prevents from from communicating/working with spirits and spells. I have a void removal being done but I really don't know how or if that's gonna help - or if it'll count towards a living entity.

That's great you moved on. That's probably for the best if it wasn't healthy. I feel that you suffer from depression. Try staying positive and working with your chakras and healing. They have guided youtube videos to help with chakras. I'm sure that would help a lot. I suffered from depression for a long time and noticed having crystals around helps a lot. I'm also a reiki master now.

<3) :>* :* BlackRose <3 B) uwu
Cambion, Drow Elf, Grigori Watcher, Baby Celtic Dragon, Concuan, 2 Djinns, Vampire(entity) and a Seridan(entity), Meliacro Elf
Lilith28
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: Everyone
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not Human
Zodiac:

First and foremost, I do apologize about your relationship; about your formal partner.

Secondly, I feel that your Concuan is just studying you. Could take year or more. Could be surprise and way less. I feel nothing you did wrong. I feel I know Concuan is studying you, because I’ve seen this before. 1. Being in another topic here in forum (I lost all my bookmarks and everything from my old account. Hence this is my new account and unable help with show bookmarks.) 2. I feel I’ve just remembered something from my past life. I know this won’t help you.

But in sense I’ll say Concuan studying you. This feels true to me (Also above response is very correct to) If help I have several Concuan. Let’s say I’m really not giving my all but we still friends. Just be look out for vivid dreams sooner or later when time is right. Concuan will show self. But I feel greatly Concuan mostly studying you. (Also I didn’t read Concuan bio. I feel it’s not my business.

No offense. I don’t know why I feel need permission to read bio...But if I did read Bio maybe there could be clues as well) anyhow don’t fret and don’t give up. Also always look on ground. It’s just a suggestion. But of course watch where your going to. Just look everywhere/around in general to.

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Lilith28 wrote: Thu Jul 16, 2020 12:24 am First and foremost, I do apologize about your relationship; about your formal partner.

Secondly, I feel that your Concuan is just studying you. Could take year or more. Could be surprise and way less. I feel nothing you did wrong. I feel I know Concuan is studying you, because I’ve seen this before. 1. Being in another topic here in forum (I lost all my bookmarks and everything from my old account. Hence this is my new account and unable help with show bookmarks.) 2. I feel I’ve just remembered something from my past life. I know this won’t help you.

But in sense I’ll say Concuan studying you. This feels true to me (Also above response is very correct to) If help I have several Concuan. Let’s say I’m really not giving my all but we still friends. Just be look out for vivid dreams sooner or later when time is right. Concuan will show self. But I feel greatly Concuan mostly studying you. (Also I didn’t read Concuan bio. I feel it’s not my business.

No offense. I don’t know why I feel need permission to read bio...But if I did read Bio maybe there could be clues as well) anyhow don’t fret and don’t give up. Also always look on ground. It’s just a suggestion. But of course watch where your going to. Just look everywhere/around in general to.
Don't worry about it. It was better this way.

I found out from a reading that I have a void in my natural and spiritual self which has made it impossible to work with spirits or magic. This probably applies to living entities too. I have a void removal service being done so I'm praying this will help.

I don't know if he is "studying" me. It was the same silent treatment from the other two I previously had. (Because of the voids, I only had them unbound because I thought they didn't want to be with me. Their silence was enough to make me feel like that for how long I had waited for each two.) I emailed CH and at least from their emails I got a sense that they thought that it was odd that there we no dreams or anything.

I've looked and waited a lot. I'm still waiting. And I'll keep waiting. I've been trying really hard with my other spirits even when I don't want to sometimes because I'm so discouraged at this point. I've been building shrines for them and wearing the MVs to bed. Been trying to use the Encyclopedia and forum to see what might work... nothing has. It makes me feel like my efforts are wasted. And even though that feels like it, I can't assume it, so I keep trying because if I do nothing, nothing will come from it.
Last edited by Sorceress Scarlet on Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sorceress Scarlet
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Blackrose2544 wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 12:57 pm
Sorceress Scarlet wrote: Wed Jul 15, 2020 6:41 am

That's great you moved on. That's probably for the best if it wasn't healthy. I feel that you suffer from depression. Try staying positive and working with your chakras and healing. They have guided youtube videos to help with chakras. I'm sure that would help a lot. I suffered from depression for a long time and noticed having crystals around helps a lot. I'm also a reiki master now.
It certainly feels better mentally and emotionally. And maybe I do suffer from depression, but I those feelings are worsened when I know nothing has been working. When I'm happy, I try to still keep at it. When I'm depressed, I still try to keep at it because I know if I just sit around and mope, nothing will come from it. I'm hoping my void removal will be the little boost I need.
Last edited by Sorceress Scarlet on Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Living Entities”