Astral angel kept trying to get me to astral project all night

Jenjens
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Hello,

So my spiritual soulmate ended up being an astral angel. I looked them up and they can help with astral projection. The vessel is bridged to me but hasn't arrived yet. I have astral projected a few times before on my own, and haven't really got back into the practice.

Last night I could feel it happening. It was so intense. I flew to the door to outside and forced it to stop. I wasn't ready yet, and truthfully, I was having nightmares before that, And was not in the best frame of mind.

the thing is, it didn't stop. It kept happening all.night.long.at least 4 more times. I could feel it happening, and I willed It to stop. I should have just told him to stop, but I didn't think of it at the time. At one point I was forcing myself to stay awake. I told him in the morning, to only do that when I am either taking a nap during the DAY or when I ask.

I am just surprised, they are white arts and it felt a little forceful and a bit intrusive. Like, couldn't he tell I didn't want that to happen after the first 2 times?? I am only assuming it was him doing this.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

It doesn't necessarily mean it is your angel, it might just be you. You can of course ask your angel about this event and confirm with him. Our being is made of various bodies and they can act independently from each others at time, your astral might have decided to have a walk out from the physical that time without your physical being permission.

I have been in that kind that feels like a forced out of body experience many times in my life...and all what I can suggest is "try not to panic". Those experiences are frightening as you may not know how to control them yet, but on the long term they will help you create solid foundations for interaction with the astral and knowledge of your energy bodies.

At one point one week ago I found myself going through walls in my home, and it was like I was conscious in both my physical body and in the body that was floating around through walls, like a bi-location. I woke up several times, but I was keeping falling into that state again and again. It felt somehow very weird as that night I did not set any intention to fly through walls LOL

Jenjens
new here
new here

Thanks for the reply.

it's possible it was just me, but, darn, the last time I did that was when I was very ill and only because I was so weak, I let it happen....and that was about 6 years ago, so I figured since it's right when the astral angel is on his way, it would be him. Maybe unconsciously, I was so excited about him, I wanted to go find him, haha.

But if I didn't want to do it, why didn't it stop? Literally, all night it was happening! It was so frustrating.

Jenjens
new here
new here

Angelik wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:15 am It felt somehow very weird as that night I did not set any intention to fly through walls LOL
Oh yeah, I remember that feeling the first time that happened. I was trying to figure out how to open the door and then decided to walk through it. Oh my gosh, I still can feel the astonishment I had! Like I finally did it!! I am here! It's really happening!!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Jenjens wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:28 pm Thanks for the reply.

it's possible it was just me, but, darn, the last time I did that was when I was very ill and only because I was so weak, I let it happen....and that was about 6 years ago, so I figured since it's right when the astral angel is on his way, it would be him. Maybe unconsciously, I was so excited about him, I wanted to go find him, haha.

But if I didn't want to do it, why didn't it stop? Literally, all night it was happening! It was so frustrating.
yes it happens to me too, and honestly I don't have a clear answer yet to why that is so difficult to control. In all these years I learned to panic less and so I can enjoy the experience better, but it still feels very uncomfortable at times....

At one point I even went to a neurologist to ask if I was in some way sick..but it seems everything is fine with my nervous system, they could not explain what that is, they told me not to worry, that it is probably just a sleep disturbance (not a very scientific approach from them...but yeah I recognize science hasn't all the answers yet).

I noticed that the times I was able to totally wake up from that state and be some minutes fully awake in the bed, I could then fall asleep without that happening. But it is not always like that. Also it happens at random times. I think it has to do with the sleep cycles and how the conscious mind remains awaken during the sleep when the astral starts roaming around. So we get to experience that what many probably do during the sleep, but they are not aware of it because the conscious mind is sleeping in them, for some reason we are able to notice what the astral does while we sleep as we remain conscious. At least this is my explanation...

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Jenjens wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:33 pm
Angelik wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:15 am It felt somehow very weird as that night I did not set any intention to fly through walls LOL
Oh yeah, I remember that feeling the first time that happened. I was trying to figure out how to open the door and then decided to walk through it. Oh my gosh, I still can feel the astonishment I had! Like I finally did it!! I am here! It's really happening!!
yeah that is so weird but cool at the same time 8))
I can basically feel the texture of walls when I go through them.

someone
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human

Nah dude your body/mind is your body/mind, there's also apparently some dangers in astral projecting to begin with so be safe and be smart (which I'm sure you're already doing). At the very least be happy you can do it, I find myself often just end up daydreaming about actually doing being able to project rather than actually doing it when I meditate. :/

I'm going to save myself time: READ "THREE BOOKS OF OCCULT PHILOSOPHY"

I make the best french toast.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Angelik wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:15 am It doesn't necessarily mean it is your angel, it might just be you. You can of course ask your angel about this event and confirm with him. Our being is made of various bodies and they can act independently from each others at time, your astral might have decided to have a walk out from the physical that time without your physical being permission.
Whoa! This actually makes sense! I had gone through numerous astral travels without any companion but I don’t remember intiaing anything; I just find myself going somewhere. I always wondered how it happend as I can’t astral travel on will. Thank you, really, as I doubted if I have an inbound forcing me to go somewhere (that was when I had no companions).

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

SurajSyrah wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:59 pm
Angelik wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 6:15 am It doesn't necessarily mean it is your angel, it might just be you. You can of course ask your angel about this event and confirm with him. Our being is made of various bodies and they can act independently from each others at time, your astral might have decided to have a walk out from the physical that time without your physical being permission.
Whoa! This actually makes sense! I had gone through numerous astral travels without any companion but I don’t remember intiaing anything; I just find myself going somewhere. I always wondered how it happend as I can’t astral travel on will. Thank you, really, as I doubted if I have an inbound forcing me to go somewhere (that was when I had no companions).
I am glad if that helped clarifying your doubt. Yeah the astral body can decide to go for a trip with no consense or agreement of the physical body/mind (the you reading this now). I sometimes wonder why I do certain "crazy" things in the astral LOL, observing from the physical.

Return to “Living Entities”