Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: I do not have one
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Jazzalina

So this is kinda me working through my thoughts on this topic and sharing my personal belief. Most of the spirits in my keep are still living, I dunno if others believe this too but we have 3 bodies that exist on 3 realms, our soul (astral) our spirit (spiritual) and physical (material). So off this belief couldn't we be born or our soul reincarnate without a physical body? Because the core of our being is our soul meaning we need it but do we do not need a physical body to exist and I've never met or heard of nobody without a spirit. So if we don't need a physical body then can't spirits be living and alive...without ever having a physical body? Also I do my own conjurings and bindings, most of the spirits in my keep are living...is that normal? Anyways these are my thoughts, I wanna know yours please share and help inform me thanks! :)|

"If my life is going to mean anything I have to live it myself"-Percy Jackson
"A Witch ought to never be frightened in the Darkest Forest...because she should be sure in her Soul that the most terrifying thing in the forest was Her."-Terry Pratchett
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

'Spirits' are the part of a being that has no anchor in either the physical *or* astral, only the spiritual world. It's how people can have bindings of their own past life spirit, that part that was cast off from their soul at death and was left behind. It's an echo of who a soul once was.

Living entities are those who actually live in one of the various astral realms, and a perfect example of living without a technical physical (earthen realm) body. Some realms of the astral have similar rules to our plane that mimic our physicality, but when they come here, we sense them with our astral body, to put it simply. But they are as alive as we are. And yes, I do believe our souls can incarnate on the astral.

Just my two cents, anyway.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Well, astral entities still have a living body.
A body that needs nourishment, sleep, etc.
Spirits don't need that anymore.
That doesn't mean there's no entities on the spiritual realm. But spirits differ from living entities.
No matter if they have a body in the physical realm, the astral realm or spiritual realm, entities still have a body and aren't spirits.
And real spirits aren't technically alive anymore. Existing and aware yes, but for all intends and purposes not alive.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Living Entities”