venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Baby living entities

How come that some sellers, not CH offer baby living entity bindings? Where those babies rejected by their parents?

How is it even possible, and is it ethical?

If I get one of those living entities as babies, like Gryphon, Pegasus or a baby Crystal Dragon , how will i get to teach them to do what they are supposed to do?

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Chavah wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:27 am Baby living entities

How come that some sellers, not CH offer baby living entity bindings? Where those babies rejected by their parents?

If I get one of those living entities as babies, like Gryphon, Pegasus or a baby Crystal Dragon , how will i get to teach them to do what they are supposed to do?
Hi I guess some are orphans, however I'm wary of sellers that do this lots. If you really think about it your just creating a servitor. I have recently got 3 young living dragons all just old enough to be out on thir own. I would suggest having an older being of the same type to help the youngster. However just be aware you do need lots of time for them and they are a handful at such a young age, just like any baby. Just be wary of sellers willing to offer babies regularly. I got mine from 2 different trusted sellers, 2 of them I asked for as she never offers them.

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Yes, one of them would be a Crystal Dragon that is very much sounds like CH's Glass Dragon. That is a very rare type and even as a grown one, the dragon is well... can simply choose you or not at all. The other two I would like is a Gryphon and the Pegazus.

Now where it's gets complicated... 🤔Those babies are living entities. One day they will be growing up. But I can't live that long to ever see them grown. Because, how long, how many years per-say a dragon is a baby, then young, and finally an adult? 50 years plus would make me well over 100.🤣And where the parents have gone?

Maybe there is a perfect explanation for this. But at the moment, I really don't know no what to think.
I do feel shocked actually of the possibility, they were possibly snacked away from their mothers. And therefore, their mother's died heartbroken and that is how we can have grown ups and rare dragons.

I know, I am thinking human. But until somebody can explain this to me ethically, I can't help myself.

lolaberry wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 7:12 am
Chavah wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 2:27 am Baby living entities

Hi I guess some are orphans, however I'm wary of sellers that do this lots. If you really think about it your just creating a servitor. I have recently got 3 young living dragons all just old enough to be out on thir own. I would suggest having an older being of the same type to help the youngster. However just be aware you do need lots of time for them and they are a handful at such a young age, just like any baby. Just be wary of sellers willing to offer babies regularly. I got mine from 2 different trusted sellers, 2 of them I asked for as she never offers them.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Very interesting thought. I certainly have questions. Beings are different. Some, like horses, are born able to walk, I wonder if some intelligent beings are born with the knowledge they need inside them and don't have parents. Or maybe having a link to a baby entity doesn't mean it's parents are gone. Kind of like a child having an imaginary friend they visit in dreams doesn't mean the child has no parents.

Boobries are in the spirits section but the CH encyclopedia says they're more like entities.

EDIT: Magnolia confirmed that Boobries offered by CH are left behind by their parents. viewtopic.php?f=472&t=63007&p=665592&hi ... ie#p665592

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Being bound to a keeper doesn't mean being rejected or abandoned by their kin or peer. It also doesn't mean the keeper has the full custody or guardianship of the entity.

But you might want to question the sellers directly. For CH, their binding allow channel to the entity' homeland and their family & friends can visit the keeper via the binding.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I say this with as much respect as I'm able...but - personally speaking, - I avoid "baby" spirits/entities/etc.

The listings come off as major red flags for me.
Especially if I see them consistently. However, it's not because of any type of cruelty (Darkwing summarized why young being bindings aren't necessarily orphans) rather it's because;

1. Babies are an easy catch for the eye, and giving the binding to a newbie is extremely unsafe (not to mention stupid)

2. Even if the young being was given to an experienced practitioner, that doesn't mean the practitioner has the time or patience to deal with a child - 8/10 times that binding will be ignored or passed off to a being in their keep (who likely didn't sign up to be a baby sitter)

3. Even if the above two don't apply, there's a slew of other moral and ethical dilemma that range from mildly concerning to vile

That said, I'd also question the conjurer on how they define "baby" and whether or not the "baby" is an orphan, and what that might entail for you. In detail.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you everyone. Yeah... It's a TABOO. And that's other reasons I do keep business up with CH. For they are ethically sound. I wish to know Magnolia's take on this subject.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Living Entities”