You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

In your personal experience, what differentiates your interactions with a spirit and an entity from the same race? + Can you differentiate the entity from the spirit only according to their energy? I am excited to hear your answers :3

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

marsnymph wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 6:03 am In your personal experience, what differentiates your interactions with a spirit and an entity from the same race? + Can you differentiate the entity from the spirit only according to their energy? I am excited to hear your answers :3
Various spirit keeping conjurer-sellers use these words differently.

So my experiences of what the sellers I've bought from call living entities is not a simple thing to describe. I'll come back to the CH definition and my experiences of their LEs. I do have both spirit and LE Bronwyn Angels from CH.

For example, Lisa of Mystic Morning Treasures describes all her conjured and bound beings as living entities - but not using the same definition that Creepy Hollows does. So some 'spirits' from her are the same type of being as are available from CH but have different labels. I think some other sellers probably follow CH's lead on what they define as living entities.

Prior to and outside of spirit keeping one definition I came across was that spirits are the spirits of those who once lived on this material/earth plane and have died. And living entities in contrast originate in the astral and don't die. (Even the concept of one Astral, where all incorporeal beings reside is somewhat different from the perspective CH has. CH talks about 3 realms: Earthen, Astral & Spiritual, which various beings can inhabit or be in one or more of.)

Creepy Hollows' definition, to the best of my understanding, is that spirits were once alive - in whatever place that was, including parallel universes too, I think). Living Entities still live wherever they are - including the 3 realms and parallel universes /dimensions.

So my experiences of Creepy Hollow's living entities are simply that I do recognise the living energy that CH describes as being characteristic of them. It is that dynamic energy that we living humans have too. Also the interaction with them - facilitated by the CH codewords - is to be able to visit their home and have their friends/family visit you in yours.

Otherwise LEs are just the same to bond and work with as spirits, in my experience. And I think if you're not looking out for it you might not notice the difference in energy or attitude between them.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:41 am
So my experiences of Creepy Hollow's living entities are simply that I do recognise the living energy that CH describes as being characteristic of them. It is that dynamic energy that we living humans have too. Also the interaction with them - facilitated by the CH codewords - is to be able to visit their home and have their friends/family visit you in yours.

Otherwise LEs are just the same to bond and work with as spirits, in my experience. And I think if you're not looking out for it you might not notice the difference in energy or attitude between them.
Thank you so much, that's exactly the answer I was searching for!

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I decided that I will reply to myself, lol! So my first living entity arrived this week and I did her bonding ritual today. I don't know if it's because of her as an individual but the way I felt her energy was different from my other spirits. With my spirits I feel a presence, but it feels more like ''ghosty'' like I know they are there but it's more complicated for me to say where in the room they are most of the time. With my living entity, it felt as if there was someone there but I just couldn't see them. It might just be because my third eye is more open and that I cleansed and gave offerings to everyone so she might be really energetic kinda but honestly I think it might be because she's a living entity. That could also be because I am someone that is really grounded. If anyone sees this, what do you think of my experience, did this happen to you?

Return to “Living Entities”