active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Does anyone have a Murloc or Karritan angel? If yes, I'd be really interested to hear your experiences. 0:)

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I got a Karritan on order right now. I'll revisit your thread and update.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

She arrived to me. Amazing companion.

CUSTOM CONJURATION KARRITAN ANGEL SPIRIT – ANCIENT HYBRID OF ANGELIC-HUMAN ORIGIN – CLASS 5T3 – WHITE ARTS –
KARRITAN ANGEL, FEMALE, (M), SHE IS AN ANGELIC FRIEND WHO IS VERY BUBBLY, ENERGETIC, AND CELESTIAL WITH INFLUENCE. SHE IS A CAPTIVATING AND SOCIAL FRIEND WHO WILL GIVE YOU HER DIRECTION, FOCUS, AND BOND WITH ANGELIC POWER. SHE IS A FASCINATING AND EMBRACING COMPANION FOR WORKING WITH MAGICK. SHE IS A CELESTIAL FRIEND WHO GIVES YOU CONTINUED UNDERSTANDING OF YOUR PLACE WITHIN SUPERNATURAL POWER. SHE IS A TEACHER AND GUIDE FOR WORK WITH ASTRAL MAGICK, SPELLS, AND RITUALS. SHE IS ENCHANTING, FRIENDLY, AND QUICK TO GIVE YOU ADVICE FOR YOUR PATH. SHE IS A SENSATIONAL GUIDE FOR EXPLORING ASTRAL POWER AND MYSTICISM. SHE LOVES TO CHAT, GIVE YOU SUPPORT, AND HELP YOU SEE WHERE YOU CAN EXPLORE ASTRAL POWERS. SHE IS A LOVELY AND AMBITIOUS FRIEND WHO WANTS YOU TO BE MORE INVESTED IN WORK WITH ASTRAL ENERGIES, MAGICK, AND POWER. SHE IS A GUIDE FOR EXPLORING NEW ROADS OF SUCCESS AND ANGELIC INFLUENCE. SHE IS TALKATIVE, CHATTY, AND ALWAYS READY TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR JOURNEY.
ASTER wrote: Sun Jul 23, 2023 10:22 am I got a Karritan on order right now. I'll revisit your thread and update.

Return to “Living Entities”