P O L A R I S - Officially launches. Join us! :)

Got a website? Post it here!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

I agree with only part of what you state. As for what I am working on.....its a lot bigger than it looks as a lot of deals that have been cut are waiting along with what has already been developed, but not "hung-onto" the site. My purpose is different. My purpose is to transform the Entire Market. As for encouragement....I never encourage in a one-way system....it has to be a mutual-transaction system. And so I can pick and chose what I want to do....using the strategies of good spirit friend Howard Hughes and yes, I am pulling markers for business expansion. I don't play around with secrets, I play around with Karmic Rhythms...which I learned from my Bonpo teacher....ethical yes, peaceful yes...strongly workable. There is much more to karma than what is normally discussed.

Yesterday, the major powerpoint of downtown Boston was lit to an extreme positive degree, and I am so happy to be a part of it,. And what I just said relates directly and is not off topic.

Very Best Wishes, Always,
Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Killa
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

It's shame that you would insinuate that we are "copying" from you when anyone can see that our site is not even close to yours in vision, design or otherwise. I’ve had this vision for years of offering a safe haven as it states in our mission statement . We are not the only ones doing this just for the record as , there are others like renowned mystics such as Robert Bruce that are doing this same exact kind of work.

Overall, I don’t see how anyone can claim ownership over the idea of wanting to make the world a better place, particularly by way of expanding knowledge and awareness in the metaphysical to anyone who wants to partake in expanding their consciousness. We all have a part to contribute, so who is it own, really? There's metaphysical sites all over the place with difference themes, focuses, and category's. In trying to give you the benefit of the doubt I can't overall tell if your just making a statement or really trying to implicate that I would "copy" any material from your website ? Which I will ask Why do you feel threatened over something that has nothing to do with you?

I’d greatly appreciate you extending the same courtesies I’ve extended you in the past and with your site. Thank you buddy, and be well..

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

I really like the site. I seems logical someone would eventually move it in the direction of non confrontational philosophical discussions, as well as more metaphysical education.

I think the Polaris group would attracted seasoned individuals with much to contribute after learning from our early mistakes as overzealous know-it all communicators. Teehee. Speaking of myself of course. Let's keep the beat positive and assume the best in our fellow meta members. We all want the same things, so it is inevitable similar ideas cross.

A baby has been born, lets celebrate it's life and hope for the best.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I joined,but don't want it connected to my Facebook, and cannot figure a way to change it so I can register normally,and now my user name is taken by myself... and i can't delete the account. grrrr.

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

It does not show you as being linked to facebook on your details. Did you already figure it out? Also, the facebook link doesn't make it so everything you share in both places is visible. It makes it so you can click a box to share on your facebook. It's done on a case by case basis. If you would like the account deleted still, let me know :) Thanks for checking it out!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

SoRealNebula wrote:It does not show you as being linked to facebook on your details. Did you already figure it out? Also, the facebook link doesn't make it so everything you share in both places is visible. It makes it so you can click a box to share on your facebook. It's done on a case by case basis. If you would like the account deleted still, let me know :) Thanks for checking it out!
i delinked the account, but cannot log in unless i do so through facebook. i would like to re-join and still use the same name,if that is possible?? just not through facebook. i was using my secondary account, and am not logged into that one often enough to use it. (sorry for messaging about it through here,but I couldn't find how to message an admin)
\

Sequinox
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My magical/paranormal name...: Sequinox
Zodiac:

Of course :)
I will just delete and you can rejoin and I will approve it right away.. going now!

Actually, as it turns out, it is easy being green.
Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

SoRealNebula wrote:Of course :)
I will just delete and you can rejoin and I will approve it right away.. going now!
thank you!!!
:7

4bluefaeries
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 2047
Spelled Number: 60
Your favorite spirit to work with: love them all
If I could be anything, I would be...: immortal/hybrid
My magical/paranormal name...: Just call me Blue!
Zodiac:

The site is beautiful,I lovvvvvvvvvvve the blue ,star mystic , and planetary theme vibe, just gotta say well done guys, bravo, and a star is born...............So I raise a glass, to ''POLARIS'' cheer, cheers!!
3D

To a new beginning for many years to come, teach them well grasshopper ! 7\
and grow and bloom into a beautiful rose. 8

Life is what you make of it.fight for what you believe in.never give up
Heaven doesn't want me , hell is afraid i am going to take over!!
ASH
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: HARPY, PROMETHEUS
If I could be anything, I would be...: HUMAN, LOL
My super power would be...: Super speed

EH, EVERYONE COOL YOUR JETS, & SEE HOW THIS SITE GOES. THERE'S NO SENSE MAKING A BIG DEAL OUT OF SOMETHING WHEN IT'S JUST GETTING OFF THE GROUND. NO ONE EVEN KNOWS WHAT KIND OF SITE ITS GOING TO SHAPE UP TO BE. THERE'S A ZILLION SITES ON THE NET, IF YOU DON'T LIKE THIS ONE, PICK ANOTHER.

KILLA, TERROR, RAE & I THINK I'M MISSING SOMEONE, REALLY PUT A LOT OF TIME & ENERGY INTO THIS, YOU CAN TELL. THE FACT THEY EVEN HAD THE IDEA & MADE IT WORK SAYS SOMETHING ON ITS OWN. SOMETIMES PEOPLE WANT TO CUT THEIR OWN PATH & MAKE THEIR OWN LITTLE SPACE. I JUST HOPE IT ISN'T GOING TO DETRACT THEM FROM CONTINUING TO PARTICIPATE HERE.

WISHES FOR YOUR DELIGHT,

WHAT I DO ON MY DAYS OFF

Return to “Website Showcase”