Haunted Cemetary

A glimpse into the investigations of the paranormal
p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

The town I lived in for most of my life has had 3 cemeteries, A Catholic one (as most of the town is Catholic), a Christian one, and a small public cemetery which has been around since 1900.
Recently, there has been grave desecrations, especially to the older graves, tombstones (and I mean like the super ancient looking ones), etc. The police have thought it has been teenagers vandalizing them, but I got a different feeling.
I began asking my spirits about it, they told me it was not humans nor animals that were vandalizing the graves. I did not get a clear answer if it was a spirit or a physical being however.
I decided to drive through it during the day, as I did not feel comfortable doing so at night. Plus it closes at 8. It's a small cemetery, not very big at all. As I was driving through, I saw the damage first hand...whatever did it had A LOT of anger, or very aggressive. At least that's the feeling I got.
At one point, I decided to get out, but my spirits told me to stay in the car. That's when I got this horribly panicked feeling, like I could not breathe and the air around me was compressing. It was a distinct message, "This is mine, GET OUT!" I drove out and immediately felt better.
I do want to go back, and get a better impression on what it may be, and at some point a friend of mine and I are going to do some investigating. I will update as it goes :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Maythen21
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 30
Zodiac:

The energy of dessecrated grave can be harnessed in a great many nasty ways. Unless you are experienced and well trained in psychic self defense, shielding, deflection, and protection I would reccomend against exploration/investigation.

Even if you don't encounter whatever caused the initial damage, you're still going to be exposing yourself to the wreckage and anything disturbed or left behind. Not many people study necromancy these days, doesn't mean no one in your town ever has. There are several grisley routes that can be opened and sunlight doesn't stop everything.

It sounds like a nasty situation, although my experience has been that Catholics are often capable of taking care of their own problems given enough time.

p’yunik~*~chovexani
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Grigori and Phoenix
If I could be anything, I would be...: I like being human!
My magical/paranormal name...: p’yunik~*~chovexani
Zodiac:

Yes, that is all very true, and should be noted.
Both my friend and I are well versed in protection and shielding, and have done investigations together, we've encountered nastier things than this cemetery :)

~*PHOENIXGUIDE*~
KANUKA PEPPER SELENITE
The Phoenix wings her way through desert skies, defying Fortune's spite, revives from ashes and rise-Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra
Ուր եք գնում, կարող եք հետեւել Աստծո լույսի ներքո :phoenix:
You share 50% of your DNA with a banana. Get over yourself.
spirits aren't pets...they don't come when called
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

:zombie: Just reading this creeps me out. Do you think it's possible that someone disturbed these gravesites to collect the dirt for use in BA spells? I often hear about the use of graveyard dirt in voodoo rituals and what not.

Return to “Investigations”