Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 929
Spelled Number: 287
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ?
Zodiac:

I find the topic of haunted investigations very interesting since I was attacked by an entity
in a house I lived in as a child. This house was in Elyria, Ohio a four bedroom home near the Black River. We moved in when I was in third grade so I was around eight years old. My room was on the second floor of the home which had a basement a main floor a second floor and then the attic.

The basement was curious as it was cut out of clay, no cement or brick it was cut directly into the clay.
Every day the floor of the basement would have hard clay marbles scattered about. We'd clean them up the next day they'd return. wherever I went in the house I could feel someone or something staring at me from behind. Being a child I quickly would forget about it and go about my business which was playing for the most part.

The happenings in the home were strange to say the least, chairs moving about and so on. For some reason the happenings would only occur when I was alone, except for the marbles in the basement. The home was a wonderful place for a child since it had plenty of places to hide and three hope chests full of marvelous wooden toys from the forties and fifties.

One night I went to my room to watch the Browns game of the week show on TV. Not long after turning on the television there was a smell of sulfur like a million burning matches being extinguished at once. That followed by a strange noise I would describe as a low keyed vibration, much like a child placing their finger between their lips and vibrating it back and forth to produce that annoying sound you hear in cartoons when a character shakes their head back and forth. This continued for a moment, then my hope chest which stuffed with wooden toys must have weighed over a hundred pounds started moving back and forth across the floor in a rhythmic dance to the sound produced by what I can only assume was an entity of ill intent. Then my bed rose off the floor balancing on one leg as each leg in turn slammed the floor again in a rhythmic dance to the sound being produced. It was then my stepfather Earl, God rest his soul, opened the door screaming out "What the hell are you.....Oh Jesus F-in Christ" and turned white as a ghost. The entity was throwing me in the air at it's whim, my stepfather could only cry as he exclaimed "oh my effing God, I can't get in, it won't let me in". Of course being a child I was terrified I was screaming for help but none came.

My stepfather repeatedly assured me from the threshold that it would go away.This continued for about five to ten minutes as I remember, then as suddenly as it came the entity left. I cried for hours afterwards, my mother in her wisdom or lack of, not sure which, made me return to the room the next night against my protests. My mother told me if it returned to ask in the name of Jesus if I could help it. I retired to the room as my mother instructed and not long after the entity manifested a second time. First the sulfur smell, then the sound, then the hope chest started to move and I asked in a sheepish voice, In the name of Jesus can I help you? The sound changed to what I can only describe as a questioning sound to which the hope chest was moving back and forth in unison with the sound. So I again asked, In the name of Jesus can I help you? The chest moved back and forth quickly and slammed down on the floor twice very hard, and the entity departed. It never manifested again in that way but wherever I went in the home I could feel it following and watching me.

That brush with whatever the entity was had left me with a gift. One day not long after the encounters I was playing out in the front yard near the street while my mother worked in a garden near the front porch. I saw a dog near the street and was trying to coax it away from the road as I saw a black car come around the turn in the road. My mother turned and asked what I was doing. I told her I was trying to get the dog away from the road because the black car was going to hit and kill it. She calmly said "Son there's no dog there". I turned and looked and she was right, there was no dog.

I returned to playing and a few minutes later the dog was there again. I again tried to coax the dog away from the road as I saw once again the black car round the turn, my mother turned saying son there is no.... AHHHHHHHHH. The car hit the dog and killed it as my mother scooped me up and took me inside. All she could ask repeatedly was "Oh my God how, how did you do that" I didn't have an answer. That gift has manifested on occasion throughout my life, but has become weaker with time and distance from the home. How I long to return there knowing what I do now, to visit my old friend who still for some reason follows me, albeit from the shadows.

Peace

Lorelei
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 70
Your favorite spirit to work with: all my spirits
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nixie
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: My own name is magical enough.
Zodiac:

Wow! That is extraordinary!
If i'm not too indiscrete, how did you chose your forum name?

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

I can empathize with you. I lived in several haunted houses and a funeral home as a child. I would see things that were unexplainable. I had my covers ripped off and I would look up and see an old woman with her hands on her hips, staring at me.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Haunted homes are wild cards. Sometimes the manifestations and tricks are just character to the home. other times the spirits aren't so subtle. And, spirits can come and go without it necessarily having to be a haunted house. You certainly had your fair share of experiences.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

Haunted homes are wild cards. Sometimes the manifestations and tricks are just character to the home. other times the spirits aren't so subtle. And, spirits can come and go without it necessarily having to be a haunted house. You certainly had your fair share of experiences.
I really have. The sad part of it was that my mother did not believe me until she saw the man coming down the stairs with his head tucked neatly under his arm, as if he were carrying something fragile. She also could never explain the funny smell in the upstairs bathroom or the bloody water that would appear from nowhere in that bathtub. She could not explain the room without the flooring being so much colder than the rest of the house or the manifestations that I was always seeing.

In another home, she could not explain the floating head. In still another home, she could not explain the man that attacked her and choked her, leaving his hand prints. In that same day, he told me that he wanted my unborn baby. I left that house and refused to return until my baby was a few months old. I never told her why until she was out of that house and I had helped her move away from there.

There are lots more that I can share but space and time will not allow.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
moonshadowlab
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: DC
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me Myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Thats a fantastic experience you should definately visit home and see whats new

Moonshadowlab AKA Lisa B
Gryphonista
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Witch
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: Winter Gryphon
Zodiac:

Yes, that is incredible. Any chance of returning Radu?

"The universe is full of magical things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper." ~Eden Phillpotts
ImageImage
radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Lorelei wrote:Wow! That is extraordinary!
If i'm not too indiscrete, how did you chose your forum name?
My forum name is that of an ancestor who lived in Eastern Europe
in the 17th century.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

Looks like the ancestor might be related to Vlad Tepes

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Gryphonista wrote:Yes, that is incredible. Any chance of returning Radu?

I'd like to visit that old house again. I tried to buy it last year but the price was too high and the owner stubborn, so that fell through. Oh well maybe one day. I know this,no one has lived in that home for more than six months since we moved out 40 years ago, so it's obviously still very active. My brothers
live in Elyria and say the home is vacant. When my health improves a bit I think I'll try again to buy it.
I'd love to live there again.

:peace:

Return to “Investigations”