Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 929
Spelled Number: 287
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ?
Zodiac:

I can empathize with you. I lived in several haunted houses and a funeral home as a child. I would see things that were unexplainable. I had my covers ripped off and I would look up and see an old woman with her hands on her hips, staring at me.
It's nice to be able to share this story with someone who doesn't think you're crazy when you tell it.
If I had a dollar for every time someone said I was nuts when I shared this, I'd be very wealthy.
Even with what happened there I want very much to return to that home one day. I'd love to live there again. What do you think Huffette, if you had the chance to return to one of those homes you lived in as a child, would you?

:peace:

lovelearnrespectdragon99p
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/werewolf/jinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rindsome green

::bump::

To all the Ba spirits out their. I have friends in high places, do not mess with me unless you want to mess with my dragons, werewolf, and gryphon. /D :wizard: :sly: ::dragons:: ::bleh:: :werewolf: I love my spirits! :grouphug:
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

radutepes wrote:
I can empathize with you. I lived in several haunted houses and a funeral home as a child. I would see things that were unexplainable. I had my covers ripped off and I would look up and see an old woman with her hands on her hips, staring at me.
It's nice to be able to share this story with someone who doesn't think you're crazy when you tell it.
If I had a dollar for every time someone said I was nuts when I shared this, I'd be very wealthy.
Even with what happened there I want very much to return to that home one day. I'd love to live there again. What do you think Huffette, if you had the chance to return to one of those homes you lived in as a child, would you?

Although they have all been torn down, the only one I would return to is the one that had the salesman's blood on the back steps. That was the one that did not have malicious spirits there.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
radutepes
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 929
Spelled Number: 287
Your favorite spirit to work with: sanguine vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: ?
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Haunted homes are wild cards. Sometimes the manifestations and tricks are just character to the home. other times the spirits aren't so subtle. And, spirits can come and go without it necessarily having to be a haunted house. You certainly had your fair share of experiences.
Is it possible that many different spirits can vist this home Magnolia? Such as it being a portal of some sort to the spiritual relm? The home has been occupied by the spirit or spirits for over forty years that I know of. No one has lived there for more than a six months to a year over the past forty years other than my family. The home is still full of activity I recently spoke to a neighbor who said the current owners were complaining of strange things happening in the home. How exactly would you determine if the home was indeed haunted or a portal to the spiritual or astral planes?

Peace

Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

radutepes wrote:

If it were still standing, the house I lived in as a child where the businessman would come every day would be the best of the many houses I lived in. That would be the house I would return to. Unfortunately, that house was burned down and a nursing home put in its place. No one stays in that home for very long because of the man in the business suit.

The others, also gone now, are way too active with spirits that wish harm upon you. I would never subject my family to that kind of nightly torture.

[image]https://www.dreamstime.com/royalty-free-stock-photography-pegasus-clouds-image12645487[/image]
Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
Stellaluna
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

In my vast experience as a paranormal investigator, it has become glaringly obvious that far more people are haunted than places. Most don't stay behind when we leave.

Return to “Investigations”