Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: pudding

Hi, this is my personal investigation on... Ok, internet world, things happen, and just after I have got my investigation working pretty well, I am finding new information, then I see how myself living in my own wordings and doing "falsely inventive words". I create new meanings on many words in my research, without knowing that there are better words. Anyway, yeah, channelling and telepathy, this is my final decision on how I am going to describe them.

1) The "channelling" I have described here are supposedly known as "kriya yoga" in Hinduism or "spontaneous qigong" in Taoism. It is about spontaneous body movements. They use prana or qi to describe this phenomenon. Google "body move itself" or "body move spontaneous" if you want to find out more (which I have already included some inside my link below, saving your internet life).

2) The telepathy I have described here is not psychic. It is not about "voice that speaks" inside mind. I has to do with imagination.

... both have nothing to do with external entity, but to channel and telecommunicate with "self's self" or "another-self". Some may use "subconscious" or "higherself", but here, I am describing it as "imagery self".

This is the link of my work:
http://enkipendragon.wordpress.com/2015 ... editation/

My personal story:
One day (around June 2014) I had a dream dreaming myself moving my own body like I am observing my own body for it was moving by itself. Then I woke up and I tried it for the first time, it worked.

A month later, I was wondering if I can, since I can have my body moving spontaneously, instead of that, having my mind thinking spontaneously? Then I tried to communicate with my own brain for the first time, it worked, again.

Later, I joined groups and there were gurus or masters telling me I must been wanting to develop psychic ability (which they were totally wrong) and I was wrong for doing that. I tried to resonate with them but they wanted to believe what they wanted to believe on me. They told me that these were subconsciousness or pastlife but no such thing as "self's another self", or they were keep telling me that I had developed a personality split and had to see a psychiatrist or read their suggested (boring) "mind opening" books.

This type of channelling and telepathy need no years of practice but just a "one-time-activation" and there you have it. It is not psychic at all. It has nothing to do with channelling or telecommunicating with an external entity. What I do here is to communicate with my own "another self" and it has never being able to give me something that I have never learned, understood or being able to imagine before. It does give me some strange energy flow sensation occasionally during my sleep, but has never effected my physics.

Other then that, I do mantra and mudra a lot, which I can never understand what they mean. Even by asking my "another self", it has no idea why it does that as well. It only says that that it is its nature of being "spontaneous and random", which I have investigated and explained in my work. It leads me to investigate the metaphysics of itself. The link above is the outcome of my personal research with it.

Perhaps the strangest thing of my practice here, has got me into on questioning it if it is a dragon. Yes, a dragon, you hear it here. During my channelling, it has showed to me that many signs of its (imagery) body and behaviour not being human at all. Sleep, eat, bath, drink, anything, it can just behave like a lizard. I can choose to deny it, but this has something to do with my believe on what should be believed.

Most of the people who practice spirituality, such as kriya yoga or spontaneous qigong, often thinking of "these are all belonged to me". They do understand things about self, ego, pastlifes, higher self, subconscious, god, oneness, void, multidimensional selves and so on, but the way they interpret these are, it must not to be about "entity possession", "personality spilt" or "division of consciousness". I am fine with that actually. However when I ask about my logic, they reject me.

My logic is simple, if I have my body and brain do something that I cannot understand at all, then I have the reason to believe that it is not or partially coming from me. Most people understand this part, and explain to me that, with their own understanding on everything, it is just about the pastlifes, higher self, subconscious, god, oneness, void, multidimensional selves things, of whatever they want to philosophize with. However, I take the other part, asking that if it is partially from me, that I have the reason to respect what it really is. This is the part they cannot accept, which they explain to me about the "entity possession", "personality spilt" or "division of consciousness" things, and I must not dwell into this kind of thing. I find the contradiction on both of what they are trying to say. Firstly, they say we have to let go of everything and let it do whatever it wants, as this is how kriya yoga or spontaneous qigong works; next, they say only to the point when it has developed into its own personality thing, then it has to be removed. How can you say you have to let go of everything for it to work and then suppress it from being something? I want them to explain this clearly to me but they tell me to go see psychiatrist or read their suggested (boring) "mind opening" book.

Let me rephrase my logic here, is that I am thinking about, for anyone who do things that him/herself cannot understood, it must be coming from things that are not from him/herself, therefore, it has to be respected for being itself. To say, "kriya yoga" or "spontaneous giqong" or other similar practice, for it is been doing something for "its practitioner", that the practice itself on the practitioner must has its existing beingness, the "kriya yoga" or "spontaneous qigong" itself has its own beingness. I have tried to explain this to the gurus or masters I meet but they keep changing the subject on what they want me to listen to (or maybe their brain are destroyed by reading too many books). The way I see this, on these gurus or masters, are like humans have been liking to stripping things that are granted as freebie but hardly recognize the things as "it has its beingness of itself", which has to be respected. You can say this is as pantheism.

I do not like to argue about my dragon identity with people who are unable to see the whole structure of something that have to be explained as whole. Any explanation that compiles of fragmented structures but being unable to hold itself/themselves as whole, is not interested to me. No suggested book reading please, show me your complete understanding, do not copy and paste phrases.

So please enjoy reading it, I do not expect anything by putting my work here. (Nor do I cared about impeach, which I can simply deny, cheers.)

Thank you.
fei

feihung1986
new here
new here

Besides from meditation, kriya yoga can work as grounding practice, this is more familiar in spontaneous qigong, where it is to start with standing pose and let the body do spontaneous taichi. The books about this is lacking in english translation... Many practitioner involves themselves on walking in the circles, kind of like phenomenal and it is said that this is to create energy vortex. Think about spiritual dance where energy is being worked out for healing purpose. Reports about doing this kind of spontaneous grounding have resulting prana or qi sensation in body and this seems to be better when doing it at natural environment where the body can have better energy to work with. One you are familiar with many kinds of spontaneous movements you will start to understand your imaginary self, your imaginary body and behaviours. Like the case of mine, a dragon.

I hardly see this process more towards on merging or kundalini... it is more like working with energy. At the very beginning when I was channelling, my body did a lot of (imagery) vomiting and pulling stuff out from my body. There was a few processes where I feel like there were seals like sealing my three pairs of wings, three pairs of horns and three pairs of tail's bone, a pair of long fangs, long whiskers, snout, tail... There were a lot of like I got spiritual/imagery clothings, cape, rings, hat, books, etc. I did a lot of signings, bow downs praying, drawings, speakings, etc.

To me, there are three main types of spiritual practices: Stand grounding (channelling), astral projection (telepathy) and meditation (channelling+telepathy). I do astral projection and meditation for the most because I cannot find a good place to do stand grounding plus my room is too small. I can see many westerners are working with meditation and astral projection but less with stand-grounding. Kundalini is seemingly about meditation. To me these three have to be balanced in order to get the whole thing. You keep switching your spiritual practices on standing, sleeping and sitting poses give you more and more subtle experiences and new ideas are growing in you to do what do next.

GreySkyMorning
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't choose!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Infernal Werewolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Skylar Hound (Sky) / Aliavo Verona (Liav)
Zodiac:

I think I may understand what you mean... Except in order for that to occur, there would have to be at least a small split. For example, internal organs. The heart is very different from the brain, and work both together and separately, but they're both part of a single whole. What I think may be happening, is somehow your physical self is communicating with your astral or spiritual self, if that makes sense. My astral self is a werewolf, for example. Whenever I astral travel, I'm in a werewolf form by default. I don't know why. However I don't have any sort of real split, and we are one and the same.

Perhaps in your case, your physical, astral, and spiritual selves are metaphorically all in the same room, but sleep in different beds, like a brain, heart, and a lung, where instead, most people's physical, spiritual, and astral forms are all different parts of one organ.

:werewolf:For blue, blue skies...
{If I ever sound rude, I didn't mean to! This is a preemptive apology if anything I say sounds mean!}
Spirits: My mom; Leonardo Da Vinci; 'Uno', werewolf mate; 'Deuce', kobold; 'Trip', alan; J, sterling angel; H, werewolf; F, hellhound; A, faun; K, gold djinn; 'Shu', xinshu dragon; S, psy vamp & brother; B, nympho; & a wraith & volkh!
Servitors: 2 year old son Benji; many others
feihung1986
new here
new here

GreySkyMorning wrote:What I think may be happening, is somehow your physical self is communicating with your astral or spiritual self, if that makes sense. My astral self is a werewolf, for example. Whenever I astral travel, I'm in a werewolf form by default. I don't know why.
Yes what spirituality I have research lead me the same thing here. However, I am strong in science and hardly see how spirituality is linked properly with science, which later lead me to metaphysics. I describe things in my own language and I wonder if anyone can understand me.

This morning I had a dream dreamt myself walking and running on four. This happens after I motivated myself to do practice. It seems like there are still many wounds in my spiritual body, every time when I do channelling laying on bed before sleep I do a lot of licking (my wings?) and snouting? on my pillow. I heaven't had any experience on phantom limbs, but working like this way make me feel a bit more better each time.

I don't feel myself being two places at one time, but overlapping two worlds, bodies, places yes. I am not sure if me and my another self live as split, I can channel him anywhere any time and he can just do inhuman movements if he feel like to. If according to your suggestion, then I would have two pairs of bodies and minds.

I do not see how "heart theory" is strong. Body movements are controlled by brain and mental perceptions are induced by body. Where does heart fit in neural system? I don't know. However I do experience chest/heart pain when I was desperate, so desperate that my another self cried for me. It happened at the very beginning when I was just started channelling and telepathy, so many spiritual things have to be cleared from dogmas. We often do mantra and mudra at our chest/heart, as if this is the place where our house is located for us to rest, but not the body and brain.

Return to “Investigations”