You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

So, almost a year ago. My bro has strange dreams that he just got, which I thought they were. Everyday, my brother has been waking up in the same position in his dreams even today. The wierdest but coolest thing was that he meets anime characters, reptilian beings, aliens, dragons, robots, etc. Also, they don't dissappear when my brother goes to his dreams in the next days and they are still the here today. Also, he is with wars all time in his dreams and uses weapons from COD games and his friends to fight the bad guys. I know its not Lucid dreaming because secretly, he talks to the mirrors and he says that he could see them in there. Also, he gets a little bit hurt when he wakes up because he was shot by bullets, gets punched or kicked, etc. in those dreams.
So, my brother just turned 14 and it happened to him when he was 13. Me and my brother have 0% experience on spirit keeping and everything from this website, I just found this days ago. Also, there was a lesson that one of his friends gave 2 years ago that my brother thinks triggered this whole incident.

If you know anything about this or your spirits or entities know something. Speak up, I'm glad to hear your comments.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Stellaluna
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

This sounds exactly like everything I know of lucid dreaming.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

I have to ask, how many hours every day does he play those games? Is he staying sometimes up late for them?

I have done this when younger and when overdone for days or even letting sleep sometimes for these games, these things can become a "reality" in dreams... even in real (kind of hallucination) if one plays for days on some shiny new game and can't let it, when actually so tired one should sleep instead.

It doesn't have to be necessarily something paranormal.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Jimy wrote:I have to ask, how many hours every day does he play those games? Is he staying sometimes up late for them?

I have done this when younger and when overdone for days or even letting sleep sometimes for these games, these things can become a "reality" in dreams... even in real (kind of hallucination) if one plays for days on some shiny new game and can't let it, when actually so tired one should sleep instead.

We play games once per 2 weeks, for only 2 hours (That's our gaming limits for years).

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

piscesstein wrote:
Jimy wrote:I have to ask, how many hours every day does he play those games? Is he staying sometimes up late for them?

We play games once per 2 weeks, for only 2 hours (That's our gaming limits for years).

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Ah that's nothing... from that little the mind doesn't get influenced yet the way I meant it.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

It sounds to me like self-imposed brain-washing. If I were a parent to a child doing this, I would do the following:
1. Tell this person there is a difference between spirits and self-induced pre-psychotic brainwashing.
2. Smash the video games or better yet burn them in an outdoor fireplace.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Some folks are VERY sensitive to ads, suggestion, to telepathic broadcasts, and even to the dreams of others.He is simply over-stimulated psychically. He needs to learn to ground effectively, learn to shield effectively, meditate to calm and center. I would recommend NO TV, no radio/music, no games or computer for at least a month while he earns the skills I mentioned. Valerian tea can help close over stimulated psychic centers, but it does taste like it was strained through dirty socks, and it smalls worse.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I wanted to add that my computer is magickally protected....I have symbols on it to cut and filter some of the crazy energy coming through. The flashing/moving personal icons drive me crazy! I wish I had a switch to cut off images fast. I use my computer with the sound OFF. Until recently, I did not even have a TV. (Ooo crap! I need to get onto protecting that puppy!). Flashing lights, bursts of sound, energies you cannot see, subliminal images: THESE ARE EFFECTIVE BRAINWASHING TECHNIQUES. Who me? Crazy? 1s Look it up.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Investigations”