Items

A glimpse into the investigations of the paranormal
PsiDraco
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Curious as to how many people on this board do paranormal investigations or exploring of haunted areas? Do any of you have items you've acquired on your searches? I'm just speaking about local areas.

I don't, except some old armless woman statue (eyesockets only) in storage.. but my friends roommate does investigations and my friend had some curtains from an insane assylum. He thinks their cool, but I might think twice of keeping something like that above my bed. It'd be interesting to freak them with my own spirits though; already had a friend freak him when she visited me.

Bella
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So far, the only paranormal items I have are the ones that have either been accquired from CH or ebay, the ones that I have personally bound, and the house itself, as my home is so thick with paranormal energy, that you can see it in the air. :wizard:
I'd have to do a lot of research on a place, before I'd feel comfortable bringing items from that location into my home.

Brightest Blessings!
Wishing you \/ , <3 , & :) always!
Stellaluna
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

I have been doing PIs since 2002. We do not take items from our investigations, especially since we all have children in our homes.

Return to “Investigations”